PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed

1shot1kill
07-24-2002, 01:18 AM
Is it completely nesessary for you to have power feed on your mag when you have a Warp Feed?

BlackVCG
07-24-2002, 01:24 AM
No it's not. If you have standard feed, you use the 90 degree adapter and if you have vertical feed, you can use the 90 degree adapter with the clamp dremeled off or on non-Mag guns get a short feed neck for clamping the 90 degree adapter to.

1shot1kill
07-24-2002, 01:35 AM
is it possible to put a warp feed on a Blazer?

krafty
07-24-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
is it possible to put a warp feed on a Blazer?

Absolutely. All you'd need is the 90 degree adapter (which should come with the warp when you get it.) I've been trying to find a pic of a warped Blazer, but nothing yet. I swear I've seen them on POG before. I've seen Typhoons and even a Nasty with warps before.

1shot1kill
07-24-2002, 01:37 PM
Hey i have some money to blow and i was thinking about getting a Minimag (new for like $200) with retro valve, warpfeed and a freak barrel system and intellifeed frame. I can get a really good deal on the Brand new warpfeed and the freak system, something like $50 bucks, don't ask me how, my secret. Any way the total would be around $700. Do you think this would be a better set up than getting a blazer with some upgrades for around the same price. I've done some research on the blazer and it seems like a very good gun but i dunno. You guys are the experts so if you could help me out it would be great, thanks

krafty
07-24-2002, 03:03 PM
Personally I like the blazer a lot. The trigger is very very different than a 'mag. It's longer and noticeably heavier. You'd definitely stand out with one, since they're not as prolific as a minimag.

That being said, unless you have a line on a used one or want one of the few Palmer's has on-hand, it's going to be several months between placing your order and getting your blazer. You could get a minimag by the weekend.

Your choice, but I'd try a blazer before you bought one. Or another palmer gun, so you understand how his triggers work.

1shot1kill
07-24-2002, 03:06 PM
Thank You

Kevmag
07-24-2002, 03:36 PM
Buy the Blazer. Have your source PM me and I'll take the mini off his hands...

1shot1kill
07-24-2002, 03:39 PM
i dunno, he just wants to deal exclusively with me