PDA

View Full Version : UH OH I broke something with level 10 maybe!

FutureMagOwner
07-24-2002, 02:23 PM
well not level 10 itself. i wash getting the oring from the power tube out with a tooth pick. anyway the tooth pic broke:rolleyes: and a piece fell in the valve. i tried shaking the darned thing out and now its laying sideways across the hole. anyway my question is would i be fine if i tried to lets say SHOOT THE DAMN (sry this thing is really annoying me) :mad: :mad: thing out or would that break it and is there an easy way to get it outta there:confused: :confused: :confused:

wes
07-24-2002, 02:26 PM
i say put the stock stuff back in then shoot the damn thing!!

Patron God of Pirates
07-24-2002, 02:37 PM
It has no wear to go if it fell into the air chamber. Shooting will either do nothing or make the problem worse. I would go back to shaking it out. Or you could pull it out with a dental pic.

FutureMagOwner
07-24-2002, 02:42 PM
hmm ill use or lobster picker things if only i knew where they were... hmm

FutureMagOwner
07-24-2002, 02:59 PM
well i got it out i flipped it over to stick the lobster pick dealie down the tube and the thing slide out.

i still cant shoot the gun, i managed to empty all 3 of my tanks with only 20 shots of course one was empty to being with the other had only 100 psi left and the co2 tank hes had about a 1000 shots outta it since i filled it a few months ago

zads27
07-24-2002, 03:28 PM
Look at how tightly the powertube and bolt powertube fit together. Not much room for a toothpick to move, eh?

Ramblings (skip if you don't wanna read):
Now even when the bolt is in the fully forward position, the gap between the bolt powertube and the powertube tip is way too small for all but the smallest particles. Even when in that position, it's open and closed in a flash. By the time the air rushing out really has any effect on the toothpick, the bolt is probably already on its return stroke (can't prove it, but I think this is what happens) If it were something small like a square of tissue, with a lot of surface area and little mass, I think it might (MIGHT) make it out, but I have my doubts even on that one.

Yeayea so anyway, I say you just keep working at the sucker. If all else fails, I say you use some metal object and pull the sucker til it breaks. This will either make smaller pieces, which are easier to get out (albeit two+ of them), or if the toothpick is moist (not super dry), the toothpick will stay in one piece, but just crack most of its width. Then you can pull the cracked toothpick out all in one piece. Sounds easier than it really is, because it's gonna be hard to break the sucker.

Oi... looking back on this.. how do I make things so complicated? I think its cuz I just woke up.. It's a freakin toothpick! :p

wes
07-24-2002, 03:45 PM
this might be a stupid idea but you could take out all of your pt tube stuff and without the bolt or any of that stuff gas it up and see if it flys out... i dunno just a thoguht:)

FutureMagOwner
07-24-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
well i got it out

lol anyway thanks

wes
07-24-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by wes
...stupid ...

heheheheheh