PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Ao'ers Like My Team LOGO

lillfroboy
07-24-2002, 02:27 PM
so how do you like my team logo, its goingon the back of our jerseys and if you don't like it tell me what you dont't like

lillfroboy
07-24-2002, 02:28 PM
It Says "Team Headshot"

"Andy Perlman" ( anyd perlman is me :D )

Patron God of Pirates
07-24-2002, 02:50 PM
The first problem that I see is that you had to make a second post to clarify what it said. It is fun to work with different font styles, but the most important thing is always: Can you read it.

lillfroboy
07-24-2002, 02:54 PM
ok ill take that into note

cris8762
07-24-2002, 02:57 PM
the goggle lens is very weird looking...the nose goes up to far..look at a regular lense then try to mimik that

Patron God of Pirates
07-24-2002, 03:25 PM
There are a couple of other things.

The easiest way for me to make suggestions is to demonstrate what I'm talking about.

Do you mind if I comp something up real quick?

dansim
07-24-2002, 03:44 PM
simply put....I dont

wyn1370
07-24-2002, 03:48 PM
the mask looks more like snake-eyes(GI Joe) then a paintball mask

lillfroboy
07-24-2002, 08:25 PM
cool i like all of your ideas and if you would like to come up with a logo for me that would be awesome and i would put your name on the logo (as a Copyright)

lillfroboy
07-25-2002, 12:01 AM
how do you like it now

Patron God of Pirates
07-25-2002, 09:06 AM
The side profile is a major improvement. Here is what I was thinking....

dansim
07-25-2002, 09:11 AM
wow pgop you know hopw to make someone look bad j/k he do you think you could make a logo for my team A.D.D.

Patron God of Pirates
07-25-2002, 09:20 AM
Throw out an idea and I'll work on it when I can free up a couple of minutes. Oh, and let me know a when you talk to the guy from CCPP.

Raptor3359
07-25-2002, 09:23 AM
holy crap Patron God of Pirates that is fricking awsome!!:eek:where did u learn to do that? probably going to get alot of people asking u to do their logo. I got a logo for my team, its pretty simple, its at my site...

shartley
07-25-2002, 09:36 AM
No offense to anyone, but I personally don’t care for any of them.

FutureMagOwner
07-25-2002, 09:51 AM
that would make a cool banner i would think and then use the logo except for the name on a jersey and putting the name somewhere else

Patron God of Pirates
07-25-2002, 10:07 AM
shartley-

I neither offended, nor surprised. Like I said, it was a quick comp up to show what I had in mind. I'm rather sure you wouldn't like a finished version either.

from what I've seen (granted, very little) you and I have very different styles. I don't know how much design you've done professionally, but I'm guessing enough to know that this business requires very thick skin.

If I couldn't handle criticism I'd have to find a new career.

Mango
07-25-2002, 10:13 AM
Patron: That is incredible!!!!! WOW!!! :) :)

shartley
07-25-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates
shartley-

I neither offended, nor surprised. Like I said, it was a quick comp up to show what I had in mind. I'm rather sure you wouldn't like a finished version either.

from what I've seen (granted, very little) you and I have very different styles. I don't know how much design you've done professionally, but I'm guessing enough to know that this business requires very thick skin.

If I couldn't handle criticism I'd have to find a new career.
Yes, we do have very different styles… when left to our own styles and preferences. And that being said there will always be those who like and dislike any style. Glad there ARE different styles. LOL

And yes, the design business does require thick skin. Heck, how many times have you worked up a fantastic design only to have the client NOT like it and after countless alterations you end up with what YOU think is crap, but the client LOVES it? ;) And after all, it is about paying the bills. :D

Peanutt
07-25-2002, 10:35 AM
Hey Patron can you my team a logo our name is tunnel-vision

dansim
07-25-2002, 10:48 AM
well heres my banner load is gonna make when i send him the money just maybe to inspire you

Kevmag
07-25-2002, 10:54 AM
That looks great!

lillfroboy
07-25-2002, 10:56 AM
dude never mind my logo im usin yours... is it ok if i use it :D

Patron God of Pirates
07-25-2002, 11:20 AM
Dansim- LMAO, I don't know if I can beat that. I'll see if I can put something together though.

Lilfroboy- Go right ahead

Peanutt- Try this on for size. I can send you the file at a larger size if you like it.

Note: I'm doing this fun fun right now because I am bored. I could, and will stop at any time, so don't feel bad if you ask for a logo and I don't make you one. I probably just had to take a break and do my job.

lillfroboy
07-25-2002, 11:47 AM
Hey Patron i was just talkning to my team and they love it and they were wondering if you do the same thing but instead of my name use there names

They are as Follows; Devlin Foster
Steven Weddelton
Ross Babbit
Mark Blake

I would appreciate i greatly if you decide to do so just E-mail the files to me Thanx... Later Dude

shartley
07-25-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by lillfroboy
Hey Patron i was just talkning to my team and they love it and they were wondering if you do the same thing but instead of my name use there names

They are as Follows; Devlin Foster
Steven Weddelton
Ross Babbit
Mark Blake

I would appreciate i greatly if you decide to do so just E-mail the files to me Thanx... Later Dude
If I may....

Wouldn't it make more sense if he provided the logo MINUS any names? As it is designed, taking the name off does not interfere with the overall design. Then YOU could add any name you want to it. The font for the name is pretty simple, so it really would not be a problem having fonts match.

The reason I suggest this is that if you ever change team members, you already have everything you need to make the new stuff. And I have already seen more than one "team" here on AO change members. ;)

Just a thought. :D

lillfroboy
07-25-2002, 11:56 AM
cool

dansim
07-25-2002, 12:05 PM
no pron pgop i was lookin for some stickers as that is our banner nice bunny huh? btw that tunnel vision thing is tight

cris8762
08-04-2002, 06:42 PM
dansim that banner is the . . . . . . . . .

i like pie:D ;)

nice banner......where'd u get the bunny thing? (it'd be great for my sig:) )

pgop - if you ever become bored again and decide to mess around with whatever programs u use for banners.... the owner of the field that my team always plays at, offered to pay for a professionaly printed banner if we had a design

our team name is Team Cataclysm (American Heritage dictionary: cataclysm - a violent upheaval or disaster)

i have no idea of what that might be..maybe a pic of a baller behind smoking ruins or something....i dunno, but if you ever feel the need to make something....go right ahead

paintbattler
08-04-2002, 08:53 PM
Patron God of Pirates has the best logos

1stdeadeye
08-04-2002, 09:47 PM
Patron,
You are a beast. These are awesome. Dumb question, but did you ever make a Team Pick-up design? If so, let me know, I'd want to add it to my signature line and maybe a T-Shirt.