PDA

View Full Version : How many versions of the E-Mag are there?

StealthPlayer
07-24-2002, 05:51 PM
I was just wondering how many differant versions of the E-Mag there are. Also, how is the E-Mag trigger compared to an Angels.
I wanna find an E-mag that has a short & light trigger pull, and that is very light itself. I'm getting sick of everybody busting my balls about how I have a Minimag and have then telling me a Mag cannot compete with a Angel. I'm out to prove them wrong.

Pand0ra
07-24-2002, 06:35 PM
At least:

1° Emag (left side powerfeed, right side, and vertical feed)

2° Emag Extreme (vertical feed breech and breech for warpfeed available, plus the ACE in some models).

3° Emag Extreme Cut & Carved (vertical feed breech, breech for warpfeed, and low rise vertical feed, plus ACE). There's also a difference with the grips between the european version and the one for the US. The last one is lighter , and smaller.

4° Emag SFL (same as the Extreme, but different milling).

5° Emagnum (based on a regular Emag, with another board and some parts machined).

6° Manike's Emag Extreme (not available, but the most extreme milling out there at this moment. You'll understand when you see the pics ;) ).

From the heaviest to the lightest:
Emag - Emag Extreme - Emag SFL - Emag Extreme C&C - Manike's Emag.
I don't know where to put the Emagnum. I guess maybe between the Emag and the Emag Extreme.

Maybe I missed one, but the list should be almost complete.

@++

Cliffio
07-24-2002, 06:38 PM
emag
micro emag
sfl emag-hard to find in stock
extreme emag-not out yet

there is a big difference in the angel and emag trigger, i found this out first hand, i couldnt shoot the emag very fast because the trigger was just too different to my angels, it different because of the magnets, it gives it a jerky feel, compared to an angel, which may or maynot be a disadvantage, just depends.
weight wise, emags are relativly heavy, not only do they have large batteries but also the valves are heavy
so your gonna lost on the weight factor, i believe that the sfl emag was a tad heavier than a stock 2k lcd

most high end guns can compete with each other, its just personal prefernce after the first 900 bucks

Cliff

oldsoldier
07-24-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio

most high end guns can compete with each other, its just personal prefernce after the first 900 bucks

Cliff
Hehehe...I like that Cliff...so true, so true.

Cliffio
07-24-2002, 11:31 PM
well its pretty much the truth isnt it? when you think about it, every gun that is really tourny ready is about 800 or 900 bucks

anyways, thats just what i think

Cliff