PDA

View Full Version : animal paintball

SIGSays
07-24-2002, 08:23 PM
would you trust animal paintball 3rd party service is someone kept referrring to it... he says if i do animal paintball he'll pay for all of it... but if i do coffey i have to pay half.. and right now i'm being cheap.... but coffey is $25 and animal is $60. would you trust animal paintball? could be some big scam!

RT-Rockin
07-24-2002, 09:06 PM
Seems weird to me. Although I imagine animal is OK. Coffey's is less than half. I've also used Coffey and all went well. I'll use him again.

I guess that didn't answer your question. Sorry, I've never used animal so I can't help you there.

Cliffio
07-25-2002, 12:10 AM
animal paintball is one of THE BEST online places

trust them 100%

seriously they are great people go to www.animalpaintball.com get their phone number and give them a holla, they will explain everything to you, they are really great people!

Cliff

if it means anything they send all their guns to the angel guy to get fixed so he knows about them as well

Cliff

Havoc_online
07-25-2002, 12:12 AM
I personally know Mondo and Rosie from animal paintball, they are cool in my book.

SPS
07-25-2002, 09:56 PM
Yes to Animal, I trust Animal Paintball 100% also, I have bought items from their site and I have talked with them.
-sean

TazzieD
07-28-2002, 06:21 PM
Team Phoenix (NZ) use Animal Paintball often, Although I never have bought anything, my team mates swear by Mondo and Crew, my first upgrades will be from Animal.