PDA

View Full Version : Paintballs Online?

Cliffio
07-25-2002, 09:52 AM
how many people have purchased paintballs online?

how was it? anyone have any problems?

where is the best place to buy them?
-i wont order from action village

cheapest places?

who offers a gurentee?(sp)

im just kinda looking into ordering some paint since no place around me carries anything good, im looking for some decent priced marbs or all-stars

thanks a bunch
Cliff

07-25-2002, 09:59 AM
why won't you buy from action village?

note: i am biased because i work a couple miles from them and can drive over and pick up my stuff.

FutureMagOwner
07-25-2002, 09:59 AM
how many people have purchased paintballs online?
i have
how was it? anyone have any problems?
they ship incredibly slow(usps:rolleyes:) their prices are high and they go down to no sale prices at other stores when they go on sale(meaning a sale on something brings it down to a normal price at a majority of stores)
where is the best place to buy them?
www.xpaintball.com has some type of deal where if you buy a certain # of cases they give you a case of your choice i think

cheapest places?
not sure on the price but if it costs a tad more than it still would be cheaper because you get a free case at one point

Cliffio
07-25-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by 314159
why won't you buy from action village?

long story, lets just say their customer service was horrible and it took over a month for them to just get what i ordered, it was long and they are the stupidest people to work with, i was soo pissed
anyways, i wont do business with them

Cliff

virus
07-25-2002, 10:56 AM
ive bought some off a couple different sellers on ebay....

most dont gaurentee anything, but as far as broken balls... of the 5 cases i have got through ebay 3 had 1-2 broken balls 2 of them were fine....

it just depends how they were shipped and how gfar away the place is from you..... when i check out the listing one of the first things i look for is their local in relation to me.... i try really hard to stayh with the ones in the NE.... though there is one on teh west coast i may try only cuz i dont see anyone else with the same ballz.....

usally price wise i'm looking at a max of $50 a case after shipping (ok the BE ballz i got were 25 w/shipping but thats all they are worth) =) granted i sometimes can find it for 50 here in my area... but when it gets that low, god only knows how old they are

spyder3634
07-25-2002, 11:16 AM
ive ordered paint from action village, 888, shop4paintball, and some place in florida. all came within a week, no broken balls, and the reason i bought the paint was because the kind of paint i was getting was cheapest at a certain place.

xpaintball is about 20 min away from me. so ive never ordered from them, but i have heard great things about how they ship paintballs....:)

HoppysMag
07-25-2002, 11:20 AM
i have... its easy... and they are so cheap online... i say stay away from action village if you can... horrible costomer servise and slow shipping...

nutz
07-25-2002, 12:25 PM
i grabed to cases of pmi from xpaintball.com and none of it came broken or damaged, i think i got it for like 95 with shipping, pretty good price

dansim
07-25-2002, 12:31 PM
www.firstcallpaintball.com

Brian68mag
07-25-2002, 12:37 PM
i think it was www.shop4paintball.com
Anarchy was like 50/55 a case SHIPPED, no breaks.

marley618
07-25-2002, 12:38 PM
Good call danism. I've ordered paint from them, they garentee that no paint will be broken when it gets to your house. Ground shipping only took 1 day, but i guess thats because i live really close to them.

covadsucks
07-25-2002, 01:34 PM
I order mine from www.paintball-online.com, simply because they pricematch and then undercut pbgear.com by 5 percent. I shoot a lot of Anarchy, where else can you get Anarchy for 45 a case delivered. Cheapest prices in town. Never had a bad shipment with a total of 24 cases ordered.