PDA

View Full Version : Help! E-Mag won't work

TrackManV12
07-25-2002, 03:00 PM
I was takin off the jumper on the E-mag and wanted to know what the one next to it did. so I took it off and it wouldn't work i figured i could put it back on and it would work. well, it didn't. has anyone else had this problem?

BlackVCG
07-25-2002, 03:22 PM
You disconnected the three wire connector in the top plug-in spot in the board right?

If so, that's the Hall Effect Sensor plug and is used to relay the signal from the trigger to the board. You probably didn't snap it all the way in, so make sure it is. Did you disconnect in and reconnect it while the gun was turned on? If so, that might have caused a problem, but the first thing to check is that they connector is properly secured.

Don't go taking things apart on your gun unless it needs to be. This is what happens when you mess around with it and you don't know what you're doing.

TrackManV12
07-25-2002, 03:25 PM
checked that it's clicked in all the way. I just had to know what it did. i don't remember if the pin was in the battery or not but i don't think it was.

BlackVCG
07-25-2002, 03:31 PM
Will the gun turn on so that the LED lights up and says AGD 1.37? If not, then tighten the board hold down screw in the middle of the board towards the bottom and charge the battery.

If it turns on, but the gun doesn't fire when you pull the trigger, then make sure the selector switch lever is pointing straight down and look at the board. If you can see the single pixel on the board flashing red, then that's good. Now pull the trigger and hold it, does the red light stop flashing?

If not, then adjust the magnet in the center of the trigger with a 1/16" allen wrench so the magnet comes out of the trigger and closer to the frame (turn it clockwise) just a bit and try again. If not matter how far in or out you adjust it it won't fire, then you killed the board or HES chip and it needs to be sent to AGD.

TrackManV12
07-25-2002, 07:26 PM
It works again! i adjusted the magnets and i pulled the pin out and the lcd came on. thank you so much