PDA

View Full Version : I'm Producing Some AO Jerseys... Design Help

BTAutoMag
07-25-2002, 03:40 PM
Well i talked it over with jon at AGD and he is passing the idea to tom. if i do get a good design and tom approves it they will be going on sale through the AGD online store. if not i will sell them.

right now i need design ideas. im looking mainly to SHARTLY for this since he is the photoshop design king of AO. others are welcome to join in on the design frensy.

also. how much would you be willing to pay to get an official AO jersey. i already have one garrenteed buy and jon will be very disapointed if no one replies with a design:D

the backround will be a Dark Blue and the design will incorperate yellow black and white (like the patch for those who cant picture it) i have all these colors preapproved by the people manufacturing it so stay to this scheme.

subbeh
07-25-2002, 04:13 PM
I'll give it a shot after work... I myself happen to be quite the photoshop hax0r. :D

Havoc_online
07-25-2002, 06:01 PM
I'd definitly like to get my hands on a AGD jersey...

virus
07-25-2002, 06:10 PM
an AO jersey sure....
as for the design... i cant use a photo program to save my life....

but i will probly get one when avail. none the less

Telefragged
07-25-2002, 07:16 PM
I remember TK showed us an AGD jersey he had a while back... and it was kinda plain and I didn't care for it much BTW. I don't really know whow to say what I'm thinking, but, what kind of styling does in incorporate? Curves? Angular shapes? Maybe you know what I'm talking about, whatever. If it was cool I might buy one... haev to see what the team wants though... :rolleyes:

BTW, price wise, how much do you estimate these to go for BT?

Jezus
07-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Well its a shot in the dark, and I got bored so I decided to take a stab at the offer. let me know what you guys think.. thanks!

Will Wood
07-25-2002, 08:15 PM
Once I find my PSP dics I'll wip something lame up. Gotta re-install everything...had to re-install windows.

Edit--No offence...but that is just fugly. Looks like a college letter jacket.

bigandyash
07-25-2002, 08:26 PM
try putting the agd logo on the chest and the ao logo below that.I will buy one if the price and lookes are good

Doobie
07-25-2002, 08:30 PM
I'd be interested. Just need to know how much $$$$. Of course the design has to be cool, too.

Army
07-25-2002, 08:46 PM
Leave the Automags and the hexagon pattern in place. Lose the "online" and replace that with the "Quality" ribbon.

<center>Automags</center>
<center>Because Quality Always Shoots Straight</center>

lol, my great graphics skills!

Put the full logo on the shoulder, or put it big on the back.
Keep the hexagons at the bottom, or all the way around.

Bright green, electric blue, royal purple, bright red choices.

BTAutoMag
07-25-2002, 08:47 PM
did you by any chance read what colors you could use... the price each would be somewhere around 35-40$ each

nic m85
07-25-2002, 09:54 PM
I'll buy one if they look cool.

I also like what army said if someone could make one like that:)

Wc Keep
07-25-2002, 10:40 PM
id get one.

Croix71
07-25-2002, 10:40 PM
Keep the ideas coming and try get more pics up of potential ideas. :)

RT_Luver
07-25-2002, 10:43 PM
I'de buy one. I aint much on designing though

Freak 5150
07-25-2002, 11:20 PM
I'd buy one, but I couldn't use it in a tourny, due to my team members don't shoot mags. For rec ball I guess.

Snooky
07-25-2002, 11:32 PM
look at all these ideas.... http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21698&highlight=jersey

no need to look elsewhere its all here.

dre1919
07-26-2002, 08:21 AM
I'd buy one as long as they looked good and weren't super expensive. I like FooTemps and Synreals' designs from the January thread about jerseys. I think one of those two would be great.

Wc Keep
07-26-2002, 09:39 AM
i also like foo temps idea from the january thread. i was wondering if we could get these customized as well?

shartley
07-26-2002, 09:43 AM
Yes, as sent in a PM…. I will be more than happy to help. You know what I need, and when I receive it, I will work up something to add to the other proposed designs. :)

Reo5th
07-26-2002, 10:02 AM
http://www.tektonic.com/reed/aojersey.jpg

I was messing around with FooTemps design and liked the idea of having the hex pattern in blue.

Ultimator
07-26-2002, 10:18 AM
Put me down with one so long as it looks snazzy and you can get one that won't look like a miniskirt on me (I'm near 5'5").

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Reo5th

I was messing around with FooTemps design and liked the idea of having the hex pattern in blue.

i like this idea. maybe without the member name and the number. put a lion crest in its place.

PS i just got off the phone with the t shirt company. ITS A GO A DEFINATE GO!!!!!!!! keep the ideas comming

TransMan
07-26-2002, 12:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I love Reo's design i will get one no matter what they look like if there less than 60$.

PaInTbAlLeR476
07-26-2002, 12:37 PM

I really like this design but put the automag online thingy were the user name is and then have the lines crest or Automags were the mag online was... just my idea.

TransMan
07-26-2002, 12:42 PM
I would rather not have the Lion logo on the Jersey its cool and all but i like it better without it. But it doesnt matter cause im going t buy one if it has a pile of steaming Poo printed on it. :D

1stdeadeye
07-26-2002, 12:42 PM
I really like this idea. Count me in when they are ready. Just make sure that you get them in XXL.

BTW-I think RobAGD's design on the old thread is wicked cool!

Tack
07-26-2002, 12:48 PM
I like the blue Idea. However I would like to disagree with some of you out there. I like the Name/Number idea. That way it will give some individuality. My suggestion is to keep the look as is but add the AGD Lion logo in a patch size on both shoulders. Either printed on or an actual patch.

shartley
07-26-2002, 01:36 PM
For those of you who LIKE the Name and Number idea... are you keeping in mind the cost to individualize each jersey? Ever wonder why you can't just go to ANY company that sells the Jersies for Paintball (such as JT and others) and get your name and number put on it, right off a standard online form? There is a reason for this. And there is a reason that if you REALLY wanted it on there, there are some that will CUSTOM make it for you using one of their standard patterns....

Ever hear of "Give an inch, take a mile."?

I say if people really WANT that, it be designed with a SPACE for it, but the actual names and numbers left OFF. Or be designed in a way that it does not LOOK like it is missing something, but if you added the names and numbers later it would not look out of place.

Now... ever wonder why there has never been an AO Jersey made and sold in ANY numbers yet? Well, there are lots of reasons...... but one thing I can think of is FUNDS, and the other thing is "Too many cooks spoil the stew." ;)

Wc Keep
07-26-2002, 01:44 PM
actually it only cost about 7-15 bucks for customization depending what you get. but i think that foo temps jersey has been the best looking one so far.

TransMan
07-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Im not worried about the name and number thing i would like my name and number on it but i know the owner of the local sporting good store and he can do it for me for free.

shartley
07-26-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
actually it only cost about 7-15 bucks for customization depending what you get. but i think that foo temps jersey has been the best looking one so far.
Okay... now multiply that by how many Jerseys will be made.

Simply put, it is more cost effective to make it the way I suggest (which is how almost ALL of them are made), and if you want to add the stuff, you take it to a local shop and spend the extra money yourselves.

But this is not my project, the actual decision is not mine.

Reo5th
07-26-2002, 01:57 PM
I agree Shartly - when i put the name and number on the modified design - i was just filling up space. I'll draw up a version with the AGD lions on the back to see how people like it.

07-26-2002, 02:02 PM
I like Reos design. :D

Reo5th
07-26-2002, 02:04 PM
http://www.tektonic.com/reed/aojersey2.jpg

What do you guys think? I personally think it needs to be reworked in some way...

PaInTbAlLeR476
07-26-2002, 02:07 PM
i Think this would look awsome(sorry Reo and Jezus i just "painted" your pics to how i think they would look cool)

FRONT

shartley
07-26-2002, 02:07 PM
I agree.. it needs something. One thing I find with these things is that most people just take existing things and slap them together… and it often looks like they do. I would like to see a bit more integration of designs. Make the things work together….

Just tossing out ideas and suggestions… I have not even started my design yet. I don't like doing things twice. ;)

PaInTbAlLeR476
07-26-2002, 02:08 PM
BACK(odviously the sleezes and borders need to match the front but w/ this design on the back)

TransMan
07-26-2002, 03:11 PM
http://www.tektonic.com/reed/aojersey2.jpg

What do you guys think? I personally think it needs to be reworked in some way...
I think it would be cool like this except take the lions off the back and put them on the shoulders. Leave the back with out anything so that those of us that plan to put our name and number on it wouldnt have something in the way.

Doobie
07-26-2002, 03:45 PM
I think it would be cool like this except take the lions off the back and put them on the shoulders. Leave the back with out anything so that those of us that plan to put our name and number on it wouldnt have something in the way.

I'm with Trans on this one.
:D

Reo5th
07-26-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by TransMan

Like this maybe?

http://www.tektonic.com/reed/aojersey3.jpg

Doobie
07-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Sweet!:D

shartley
07-26-2002, 05:09 PM
How about this?

Don’t worry about keeping the AO hex to the side like it is on the site. Center the words and put the hex in the back of it centered with the circle around it and also bordering the text? Then move the AGD logos up higher on the arms (more in the place where normal shoulder patches go). Then make the top hexs merge more smoothly into the ones running down the front/sides…. Remember, seamless integration.

Have fun. :)

peep1337
07-26-2002, 07:21 PM
i say keep the lions on the back but drop it down a little bit so it takes up all of the black scace of nothing. the where the lions where before u can put a name and number if u want.

i also think that the blue hex on the sides would be able to be changed for the customers liking. (red hex, grey hex, ect.)

PaInTbAlLeR476
07-26-2002, 07:37 PM
wow that looks sweet but i really like jezus's front combine the 2 and it would make one hell of a jersey:) just dont make it real bright i hate bright jerseys... like me 32* yellow one :shutters::eek:

Arturus
07-26-2002, 07:57 PM
I really like the lions on the side of the arms - almost like a coat of arms, signifying your allegiance/house.

Also like the simplcity in the design. Not too flashy.

*reads what Shartley wrote*

Pretty much what Shartley described - Any way to get rid of the Hex's along the neckline, and have them along the shoulders only?

Or keep the current design with the Lion's on the side, and get rid of the Gray Hex's on top. Instead have a single gray line going down between the ma in 'Automags'

Depending on the fit and final design, I might actually purchase a jersey for once.

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 08:14 PM
i like reo's new idea. but the final cut is going to come through shartly because i trust his handy work. no offense to any of you but i will suggest he use reo's idea and shartlyize it.

also

I need it in Adobe Illistrator 9 or lower

FooTemps
07-26-2002, 08:39 PM
here's my jersey that i never completed... i think this is the right one...

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 09:05 PM
i will NEVER wear yellow in a game. one day i was playing and a guy on the other team was wearing yellow... needless to say he got out every game.

peep1337
07-26-2002, 09:47 PM
maybe the yellow wouldnt suit u but if they had a color optin then each player could have there own color hex to match ther mask and or gun.

get what im sayin?

Reo5th
07-26-2002, 09:52 PM
again peep - the money issue is present. i'm sure we'll keep it just one single jersey instead of having multiple versions just to keep the cost down. It would be cool though!

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 10:03 PM
yea the money thing is an issue. in other words... im paying for the whole batch. so i will say this: its comming in blue and it better sell.

07-26-2002, 10:06 PM
I like yellow it will match my mask :)

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 10:23 PM
ok try this.... i painted a red line on it and took away the grey things. Geo or shartley take this idea and remove the red line. put the grey things in place of the red line (i gotta give someone above me credit for this, dont know who) then make a second one with the yellow things in place of the red line and we'll see how that works.

PS dont accualy use this pic to do this on. use the pic at the top of this page since this was a crappy hack job

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 10:29 PM
you know what. whip one up with out a grey of yellow hexigon thingie stripe at all too.

after i get these three i will save them to my computer. then i will wait for shartley to make his versions. (i dont know how long that will take) then when his versions are done i will post a poll with the vertical hexigon stripe things, and shartleys.

then i will hand the winning design over to the company doing this to me and it will be in working order.

Arturus
07-26-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
ok try this.... i painted a red line on it and took away the grey things. Geo or shartley take this idea and remove the red line. put the grey things in place of the red line (i gotta give someone above me credit for this, dont know who) then make a second one with the yellow things in place of the red line and we'll see how that works.

PS dont accualy use this pic to do this on. use the pic at the top of this page since this was a crappy hack job

That's pretty much exactly what I was describing above, on my previous post.

That red 'line', can be changed into any other color - though originally I was thinking gray.

That vertical line adds to the simplicity, and also can make one look leaner/taller.

;)

And as Shartley said earlier, have the lions actually be higher on the arm.

Originally posted by peep1337
i also think that the blue hex on the sides would be able to be changed for the customers liking. (red hex, grey hex, ect.)

For example, the pic with the yellow hexs up above looks nice as well. If this goes into production and takes off, players can decide on what Hex color Jersey they'd like.

Cristobal
07-26-2002, 10:57 PM
Actually that red line looks pretty good by itself BT

Here's an idea based of a design deded posted in the other thread

BTAutoMag
07-26-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Arturus
That's pretty much exactly what I was describing above, on my previous post.

That red 'line', can be changed into any other color - though originally I was thinking gray.

That vertical line adds to the simplicity, and also can make one look leaner/taller.

well no not just a line. i would want it like the grey or yellow hexigon pattern or no pattern at all.

whip up a photo of each of these ideas. take out the grey pattern at the top. when you put the pattern verticaly down the front and back make it really small (about 1-2inches across)

make these up.

PS

Cristobal... i dont like it

as for leaving the red line... ewww

I WANT THIS PERFECT BEFORE I SEND IT TO THE SHOP

Reo5th
07-27-2002, 12:13 AM
sorry i've been out picking up family from the airport - here is the latest. Also - i have an artist friend who owes me one who is money with illustrator. I can have him do a sick final of the jersey once we have the rough done. Anyway - here is my version with Shartly's comments taken into consideration. i'll do they "red line" idea once i recieve feedback on this.

http://www.tektonic.com/reed/aojersey4.jpg

Arturus
07-27-2002, 12:13 AM

well no not just a line. i would want it like the grey or yellow hexigon pattern or no pattern at all.

whip up a photo of each of these ideas. take out the grey pattern at the top. when you put the pattern verticaly down the front and back make it really small (about 1-2inches across)

make these up.

PS

Cristobal... i dont like it

as for leaving the red line... ewww

I WANT THIS PERFECT BEFORE I SEND IT TO THE SHOP

It looks nice so far. I can also visualize what you're describing well enough.

What will the quality be like in the final design? Do you have any other jersey design in mind that you could compare it to, in terms of the materials/fabrics to be used?

BTAutoMag
07-27-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Arturus

It looks nice so far. I can also visualize what you're describing well enough.

What will the quality be like in the final design? Do you have any other jersey design in mind that you could compare it to, in terms of the materials/fabrics to be used?

I need it in Adobe Illistrator 9 or lower. not really to compare but i like what i see so far. as for the fabrics. something easy to wash that BREATHS!

TransMan
07-27-2002, 09:50 AM
i like too many of them to have a favorite but i do want to see what SHartly comes up with. Just wondering BT will you be getting them in a V neck?

Reo5th
07-27-2002, 10:50 AM
ok - here are 4 more (sorry dialup) roughs.

http://www.tektonic.com/reed/btjersey1.jpg
http://www.tektonic.com/reed/btjersey2.jpg
http://www.tektonic.com/reed/btjersey3.jpg
http://www.tektonic.com/reed/btjersey4.jpg

PaInTbAlLeR476
07-27-2002, 11:51 AM
i really like Reo's designs but i really REALLY like the shir that jezus used could you try some of your designs on that shirt reo? preferably that one w/ the yellow hexagonds down the side...

sajohnston
07-27-2002, 12:13 PM
Just curious but edwierd was working a batch of jerseys from here in the ROK when I last frequented the board. I take it that it didn't work out, and I have seen no posts by him lately... Did he succom to the juicy/drinky girls??? (anyone who has been stationed here or been in long enough knows what I a talking about). Just curious as to what happened.

FooTemps
07-27-2002, 12:29 PM
Hmmm... Here's another unfinished base if you wanna give this a shot.

Croix71
07-27-2002, 01:01 PM
Nice stuff guys! Keep up the good work. :)

DiRTyBuNNy
07-27-2002, 01:06 PM
no one has done what Sam suggested and put the AGD crest up on the shoulders and not half way down the arm...

Doobie
07-27-2002, 03:06 PM
Were getting some good stuff here people. This is probably the best jersey thred I've seen yet. Great designs. BT: When you come down to a final 3 or 4 and post a poll, make sure you post a link in here so that all of us currently subscribed to the thread know about it.
The best ones I've seen so far:
Reo5th #4 and his "Shartly's comments taken into consideration" version. I'd buy either one.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! (I'm a Drill sergeant...I'm supposed to shout!):)

Mango
07-27-2002, 04:32 PM
I'd love to see what Patron God of Pirates would come up with. His designs KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!! :D teehee

BTAutoMag
07-27-2002, 07:58 PM
ok so far this one is my favorite. could someone clean it up.

BTAutoMag
07-27-2002, 08:09 PM
whoops. wrong format

TransMan
07-27-2002, 08:14 PM
yeah thats my favorite as well if only the lions were on the shoulders instead of the arm. Do you have any idea when they will be available to buy????

ZyperioN
07-27-2002, 09:47 PM
ok im looking at them and this one looks best but i think the agd lions logo thing should be on the sleeve like the other ones, but all go for number and names.

Reo5th
07-27-2002, 09:58 PM
BT - i like that one best as well - i think we should vote first before we put in the work to clean it up. I have a good friend who is a freelance artist by profession (who does amazing work.) Like I said, he owes me one so he can throw it into Adobe illustrator for us. Perhaps I should put up a poll?

Reo5th
07-27-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by ZyperioN
ok im looking at them and this one looks best but i think the agd lions logo thing should be on the sleeve like the other ones, but all go for number and names.

People have discussed this - and I think the back should be left blank. If you want your name/number on the back - take it to a local store and they can do it for you (or theres always spray paint :rolleyes: )

Cristobal
07-27-2002, 10:19 PM
As the designs are being "cleaned" up, one thing to fix is that the proportions of the jerseys with the arm folded over (most all the desings) aren't quite right. On the side underneath the "A" in Automags.org the side of the shirt should be further to the left -- as it is, the centering of anthing going in the middle of the front gets thrown off.

Here's a blank jersey template with the correct proportions (note that now both sides of the jersey line up under their respective shoulders).

Cristobal
07-27-2002, 11:20 PM
and here's a true-proportioned jersey with the blue hexagonal edging on both arms(which also has been cleaned and smoothed out)

peep1337
07-28-2002, 03:11 AM
in my opinion i like ZyperioN's design the best. its simple and effective.

Tack
07-28-2002, 07:54 AM
I like the ideas, Perhaps it is time for a Poll, My suggestion on how to run the poll is to place perhaps the top two with and without the Name/Number idea. 4 Choices that will give each player the chance to decide if he or she wants their name on the jersey or not.

Doobie
07-28-2002, 11:05 AM
When you put up the poll, put an end date on it so we don't drag this thing out. I want a AO Jersey!:)

Cristobal
07-28-2002, 12:04 PM
and here's with a centered logo and the AGD lions on the shoulders

TransMan
07-28-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Cristobal
and here's with a centered logo and the AGD lions on the shoulders

I do believe this is the best one ive seen so far but the lions are stil one the upper arm not te shoulder but it does look better than the previous ones.

Keep up the great work it would be nice to have these before shatner ball so we can wear them during the free play days. If that is in the time frame BT?

Cristobal
07-28-2002, 01:43 PM
Oh, you must mean kinda like epaulettes

FooTemps
07-28-2002, 01:58 PM
Here's a cleaned up version of the centered logo. Please add the patches on, I don't have the logo for it.

Reo5th
07-28-2002, 03:06 PM
Voting Thread Here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44681

personman
07-28-2002, 03:29 PM
I really like this one, but Ive changed it around a bit.
I cant match the font perfectally..

personman
07-28-2002, 03:33 PM
example of my idea

BTAutoMag
07-28-2002, 07:13 PM
Voting Thread Here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44681

we are not voting yet. if you dont remember this is a big favor im doing. im still waiting for shartley, for one. for two, some printing complications came up.

BTAutoMag
07-28-2002, 08:09 PM
AHHH BMP!!!!!!! a really bad day

TransMan
07-28-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey ive got a great idea print them up like that and then the people that want lions on it can get the patches from the AGD store and put em on it.

LOL have a bit of trouble there??:D

Cristobal
07-28-2002, 10:31 PM
In the voting thread there were some requests for #8's style with #7's colors. Here's a quick attempt to do that

TransMan
07-28-2002, 10:43 PM
hmm im still wondering where shartley's is he must be coming up with a master piece

shartley
07-29-2002, 05:57 AM
Sorry, I have not even begun to work on it. And I will not for a bit. Give this project some time. As is the case in most things, there are things happening behind the scene (and things to do or take into consideration) that the general membership don’t know about.

TransMan
07-29-2002, 06:04 AM
Ohhhhhh is that one of thos *wink* *wink* things ;)

Thordic
07-29-2002, 07:15 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised no one has asked Riotz, Hexis, or Patron God of Pirates for input. I know Riotz and Hexis both do graphic design for a living, hell, Riotz already designed 4 packages for AGD products. Patron God Of Pirates doesn't seem to be no slouch either :)

The current ideas do look good, but someone should consult some real graphics people first, IMO.

Patron God of Pirates
07-29-2002, 09:22 AM
I don't want to be a part of any kind of conflict, but I have a couple of things to say:

1) I'd like to thank BT for doing something cool for everyone.

2) he did drop me a PM and direct me to this thread inviting me to participate.

peep1337
07-29-2002, 12:10 PM
BTautomag - i really like that design. it think there coould be 1 more change. On the black part of the jersey put a grey hex pattern. i think that wiould make it look less plain.

BTAutoMag
07-29-2002, 04:19 PM
i think it looks good how it is but as for the grey hex on the back. its been tried already and i dont like it.

and as for you, thordic, any comments you make on this thread will be ignored. i find shartley one of the MOST respected members of this site right under AGD and above the mods. if he is having an ego trip and you dont agree with it or choose to exploit it, we have 5000 more ego's on this site ready to back his up so dont try to insult him. he has refused to make any design for this thread because of you and YOU alone.

Army
07-29-2002, 08:31 PM
I deleted all the personal attacks. Let's keep this the civil, welcome post it started out as.

SHartley, Thordic, I don't care what the beef is between you two, but take it to PM or Email. Both of you were looking at a temp ban for your public behavior. Army

BTAutoMag
07-29-2002, 08:41 PM
thanks army.

Bulldog
07-29-2002, 09:56 PM
Those designs look great, I would buy one. How long has the hexagon grafic been a part of AO? What chance will it change in the future?

FordPrefect
07-29-2002, 09:57 PM

we are not voting yet. if you dont remember this is a big favor im doing. im still waiting for shartley, for one. for two, some printing complications came up.

BT, are the problems major?

BTAutoMag
07-29-2002, 10:07 PM
well as of right now the hex pattern on the side is currently out of her power (machine broke) and we may have to do the jerseys without the hex pattern or use a preprinted pattern.

thats why i suggested some people to come up with some designs that dont have to have the hex pattern. when we see what kind of pre printed one's we can get a hold of i will post pictures of them so you guys can photoshop some ideas with the preprints (just in case)

lunchbox
07-30-2002, 07:56 PM
the lvl 10 pie jersey

BTAutoMag
07-30-2002, 08:21 PM
that is very strange

Bulldog
07-30-2002, 09:09 PM
Yes it is, but I must say I like it. Maybe the best so far....

Wc Keep
07-30-2002, 10:20 PM
give us the lvl 10 pie or bust....jk

i think that after the regular ao jerseys are made the lvl 10 pie jersey should be given a thought for the ao meets at least.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-31-2002, 07:20 PM
well...i've been talking to Reo..and I might do a normal shirt with the "I like pie." logo...and have it say "but a Extreme C+C isn't bad either" and have a drawing of the Extreme above the text and AO below it...so...we'll see what he comes up with...it may look really cool...