PDA

View Full Version : which side does the warp go on?

emumikey
07-25-2002, 05:02 PM
If I have hopper left p/f mag, does the warp have to go on the right? I would want it on the left side. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

athomas
07-25-2002, 05:33 PM
Put the warp on the left and run the hose under the gun up to the powerfeed on the right. Another option is to connect to the top of the powerfeed tube on the left.

emumikey
07-25-2002, 07:29 PM
So i can put the warp on whichever side of the gun i want, regardless of which side the powerfeed is on? Oh thats huge. Thanks a lot.

puckmaster
07-26-2002, 11:49 AM
Don't you have to have a different warp body if you want to have it on the right side. someone tell me if i'm wrong

emumikey
07-26-2002, 12:35 PM
i think that the hooper left p/f body is supposed to work fine for warp right setups. im not sure the purpose of the warp body, i.e. what the advantage is of a warp body as opposed to a p/f body. any help?

AlaskaMike
07-26-2002, 02:02 PM
hopper left will work fine, you just need a little more tubing...if you have a hopper right it looks better but the warp feels best on the left side if your right handed. If your left handed stick it on the right. If I were you I would get a warp body or hop right.

-Micah