PDA

View Full Version : Did someone Lie or can RT and e-mag bodies fit on my minimag?

GT1
07-25-2002, 05:22 PM
Someone on this forum, I won't say who, said that the E-mag/RT Pro bodies with fit on an automag so is this true? Please somebody reply because I really want a vert feed for my minimag. Thanks

athomas
07-25-2002, 05:28 PM
Yes, they will fit on an automag rail.

GT1
07-25-2002, 05:32 PM
Will the A.I.R. valve work in the body though? Thanks for your post.

athomas
07-25-2002, 05:54 PM
The AIR valve and the retro valve are the same dimensions and are interchangable. The only body and valve that is different is the Automag RT. All E-mags, Retro mags and automags will use the emag or retromag bodies. Standard automag bodies will not fit on emags and retro mags though.

a_malfunction
07-25-2002, 05:54 PM
Yes, the air valve will work.

GT1
07-25-2002, 06:19 PM
Will the RT Pro Body Rail work with automag trigger frames instead of having to drill my minimag body rail? Or are the sear pins different and can't be interchanged?

'Mag
07-25-2002, 09:26 PM
I think it was me that posted about RTPro and Emag bodies fitting Classics.

Glad I wasn't wrong :D

Ryderdude15
07-25-2002, 11:31 PM
let me get all this stuff you guys are sayin straight... i'd be able to take my automag with a.i.r. valve and put an emag body and and start shooting? or is there sum drilling or sumthin i need to do? lol i think that would look pimp with an emag body.please let me know wat would be needed to get a mag to work with a emag body (btw i have a boo yaah if that makes a diff.) thanks everyone
Erick

mykroft
07-26-2002, 02:10 AM
The RT Pro rail requires an RT Pro sear and sear pin, the pin is significantly different. Other than that, it's certaily usable with an RT Pro or E-Mag body and Automag valve.

No changes necessary to use the RT Pro or Emag bodies on an Automag rail, with Automag valve, it's a straight swap.

angelKiller16
07-29-2002, 09:04 PM
let me get this one thing straight, just say correct or if not tell me what i have to do. I have a minimag, i want a e-mag body and to do this all i would have to do is just swap the body for my minimag one, and get a new barrel because e-mags use cocker barrels?

Telefragged
07-29-2002, 09:44 PM
Normal E-Mags don't use cocker barrels, they use twist-lock barrels just like every other Mag. All you have to do is take your current body off, and replace it with the E-Mag body, no drilling or modifications required.

Level10
07-29-2002, 10:25 PM
also same barrels or special ones for it cuz it is vert feed?

Cristobal
07-30-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Level10
also same barrels or special ones for it cuz it is vert feed?

Most mag barrels fit right, left, right/left, or center feed (although I think AGD's new stock barrels will fit all three). If you have a left or right feed body and switch to a center feed body you will either have to get your barrels milled so that the slot and hole for the twist-lock aligns the breach for center feed (see damageinc54 for that) or by a centerfeed barrel.

Level10
07-30-2002, 10:23 PM
thanks. where can i get a center feed barrel?