PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed to Intelliframe-HELP!!

1stdeadeye
07-25-2002, 10:06 PM
I just got a Warp Feed and am attempting to hook it up to my Intelliframe. I downloaded the instructions from the AGD store. I followed them to the letter. Well after moving the center shunt from the board, and moving it to the top spot, I decided to test the switch before I did the final install. Well now whenever I plug in the switch, the Warp just runs and runs whether or not the roller switch is depressed. This is driving me nuts!!!

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Where should I look? What could I have done wrong? Having it run non-stop will obviously not work.

HELP?!?!?

Tunaman
07-25-2002, 10:07 PM
Did you adjust the blue sensitivity Potentiometer?

1stdeadeye
07-25-2002, 10:11 PM
Yes, I turned it up and down, but as long as the switch was plugged it, it continued to run.

than205
07-25-2002, 10:30 PM
The wires I believe are connected to the wrong poles on the switch. Try swapping them around.

1stdeadeye
07-26-2002, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. I took apart the plug end to switch the wires around. Turns out I used too much solder. It sliced the electrical tape and made contact with the other lead, closing the circuit. Once I trimmed it back and retaped it, it tested perfectly!!!