PDA

View Full Version : Is JT Maxim any good for Mag Users?

GT1
07-26-2002, 10:31 AM
I was looking on Pbreview and saw that JT Maxim had a higher rating than Diablo Inferno, which is the paint I use. I love my Inferno paintballs but I would like to try some Jt Maxims. I already know that they fly "as straight as an arrow" but do they break consistantly? Thank You for taking time to view this thread.

FactsOfLife
07-26-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by GT1
I was looking on Pbreview and saw that JT Maxim had a higher rating than Diablo Inferno, which is the paint I use. I love my Inferno paintballs but I would like to try some Jt Maxims. I already know that they fly "as straight as an arrow" but do they break consistantly? Thank You for taking time to view this thread.

jt maxim is the only paint I shoot. it's only downside is sometimes it doesn't break at long distances. however, having the ability to lay one ball on top of the other makes up for it. the only other paint I've tried in my retro is evil, it's so fragile, my retromag would blend it just feeding it. it does however, break everytime on your victims...

puckmaster
07-26-2002, 11:36 AM
I loved Those JR Maxims. But I was the only one at my local field who bought it because it was pricy, so now my field dousnt carry them any more, so I use PMI Premium.

AlaskaMike
07-26-2002, 03:02 PM
They love my emag with warp and All American barrel. Ive never had a break with them... even though I only played like 2 games with them:)

--Micah

Army
07-26-2002, 07:30 PM
Excellent paint, seamless (more than most balls) dry shell.

Yeah, at long range it won't always break, but at tourney ranges it sure will. The only drawback I have found, is it is such a bright yellow, that you can see it coming from a long way out!

But then, you can easily see where it is going too:)

mykroft
07-26-2002, 09:47 PM
It's my favourite paint. Breaks better tha Chronic, doesn't stain like Hellfire. I'd probably go Hellfire for a tourney (Go Ahead, wipe it, I dare you) or Chronic if the field speeds over 260 (Chronic doesn't break well at indoor speeds), but for rec play, JT Maxim is the bomb. JT Elite on the other hand is crap, some of the worst paint I've ever used (And that's compared to Team Colours Seconds and BE Seconds)

Coaster
07-29-2002, 02:20 PM
What is the diameter of JT Maxim? I know(pretty sure) the advantage shell is a medium bore.. but just to make sure.