PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Cup 2002

Sunrise
07-26-2002, 01:30 PM
Hi all.
Just wondering if any of you AO'rs are gonig to Crystal Palace to play the cup! Post a reply if you are, or look us up. Team E-MAGine is coming.

Sunrise

Pand0ra
07-26-2002, 08:08 PM
Yes probably. It depends just if we do the Polish Open or not.
Knowing the poeple in my team, we'll likely do both if they're not at the same date :)

Grats for the name of your team. Sounds very good.

@++

manike
07-26-2002, 08:10 PM
I'll be there :)

Not sure if I will be playing with a new team I am building or Diablo VIP :) but I will be there.

manike

Bad Dave
07-27-2002, 04:51 AM
Tigers Y/G will be there, come and see us in our lovely red smart parts gear. (no mags though, mainly matrices).

manike
07-27-2002, 06:38 AM
Hey Dave, you are playing for Tigers Young guns now? :)

I used to do that... about 6 years ago :D when I lived in Brighton. Good bunch the Tigers, had great fun playing with them.

manike

Bad Dave
07-27-2002, 07:40 AM
Basically the Tigers Y/G used to be the Skulls who I have played with for 8 months now, we have been winning or placing highly in all novice tourneys we entered so decided to step up to amateur domestically. At the same time the tigers asked us if we wanted to become their young guns team, we said yes and the rest is history.

Tigers are a good bunch but a lot of the old guard play for Extreme now. Looking forward to campaign...

manike
07-27-2002, 08:15 AM
I was with the Tigers before the 'old guard' you talk about joined... from the Vulcans I think it was :) I think the guys that remain as the tigers maintain the original Tiger spirit and are the best ones that could have stayed.

They also play some good paintball :)

manike

Bad Dave
07-27-2002, 10:13 AM
You are right about the good paintball bit, they have a much needed blend of youth and experience.

Although I'm a matrix man now I wouldn't mind having a little look at your fade E-mag at campaign, saw the pics in another thread...very nice.

manike
07-27-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Bad Dave
Although I'm a matrix man now I wouldn't mind having a little look at your fade E-mag at campaign, saw the pics in another thread...very nice.

no problem at all. In fact at any event I'm at you are welcome to try it out. Just provide your own paint :D hehehe. I will also have my vert feed RT which is available for anyone to try Level 10 and even use it to play.

All you have to do is find me and ask :)

That goes for anyone else attending Euro (and I guess USA) events that I'm at.

manike

SSMercury
07-27-2002, 02:58 PM
Considering every one who's posted is in Europe, I take it this is some tournament there?

Pand0ra
07-27-2002, 03:19 PM
Right, it's one of the leg of the Millenium series, held in London in the Crystal Palace.

http://www.millennium-series.com/ for more informations.

@++

manike
07-27-2002, 07:58 PM
SSMercury it is a tournament in London, England :)

But to be honest a huge number of people from around the world attend. Especially from the USA.

Come on over and play :)

manike