PDA

View Full Version : Black to Silver Fade C&C Extreme with 'no rise'

manike
07-26-2002, 08:00 PM
Here you go guys... hot from the Assembly line, one of the first production Fade C&C extremes. It's late and dark so the pictures aren't perfect but you get an idea. The front of the gun and battery pack is actually very black to match with all my black barrels (I asked for it that way around on purpose to match my barrels). It's a silver to black fade (thus via pewter in the middle which matches the 4500 Flatline).

It wouldn't normally come with the Freak barrel kit. I had that already.

It would come with the no-rise vert feed as standard (if you opt for vert and not warp that is).

Boy is it fast and accurate! I'm going to be using it all weekend and will report back after Sunday. I bought an extra case of paint :) and will try to get some pics for the 'Extremes in action' thread.

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c12.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c13.jpg

It matches my hair... :)

Will this be one poll where the pie option loses?

:D

manike

manike
07-26-2002, 08:03 PM
Bigger pictures :)

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c10.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c11.jpg

manike

freek133
07-26-2002, 08:07 PM
Pie loses by a long shot in my mind,

TransMan
07-26-2002, 08:08 PM
Hey whats up would there um be anyone you really dont like that you might want to well umm "dissapear" cause you know i could make it happen. ;)

sniper1rfa
07-26-2002, 08:15 PM
put that in a nice golden brown pie crust and get a good, flakey cover and you will be SET.

hmmm, maybe i should get a picture of a nice rasberry/cream/blueberry pie powdercoated onto my gun. think SIN will go for it ? :evilgrin:

anyway, looks nice. judging by that pic and your CAD renderings of your extreme, that would be a cool pattern for the manik-e-mag. :cool:

Pand0ra
07-26-2002, 08:16 PM
So finally you've got you Extreme C&C? ;)

Very very very nice marker !

btw I didn't vote. I don't know the meaning of the second choice lol.

PaInTbALL zAcH
07-26-2002, 08:51 PM
manike that gun has issues. you need to give it to me so i can save you from its evil wrath. If u dont the world will most likely end so just go ahead and ship it out like tomorrow

SlipknotX556
07-26-2002, 09:19 PM
Very Sexy. I want! :)

DiRTyBuNNy
07-26-2002, 10:00 PM
it's the Manike mag...hehehehhe..well...i know i won't be able to miss you anywhere...that gun sticks out like a sore thumb..and that's a good thing..

Will Wood
07-26-2002, 10:03 PM
Thats pirty..But I would kill for gold one.

07-26-2002, 10:07 PM
I gotta stick with pie...I dont really like the way it looks either, but you can't please everybody.:)

Ultimator
07-26-2002, 10:30 PM
That Extreem is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

pito189
07-26-2002, 10:34 PM
Instant wallpaper right there. Imagine how much more gorgeous that would look with some clear DYE stickies.

Anyways sweet CnC E-Mag goodness

einhander619
07-26-2002, 11:55 PM
Neeeeed C&C extreme!
What I do?
Tom would have C&C extreme...

puckmaster
07-26-2002, 11:55 PM
I'm drooling, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P4ULuk
07-27-2002, 01:16 AM
Hi Manike!

Picked up my Extreme last night, yes I know I promised pictures and I did take some! but seriously my camera is so poo it just doesn't go the c&c any justice, lets just say its beautifull!
I'll get pics up as soon as I get my hands on a better cam :D

Paul.

P.S. mods how about a c&c only picture thread? :D:D:D:D

Lone Gunman
07-27-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by manike
It matches my hair... :)

The silver or the black? :D

[Meaningless little note] Ya know, my 16th birthday is coming up and I would MUCH rather have that dead sexy gun than a car. [/Meaingless little note]

manike
07-27-2002, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
it's the Manike mag...

Actually It's not... that will be available later, once I finish designing it :rolleyes: This is the 'interim' manike e-mag :) and I love it!

This gun looks even more beautiful by the light of day. I need it to be sunny to get some pictures to do it justice. I really love it. Been sitting practicing the trigger at the TV, Boy did Kylie's behind make a good target and get shot a lot on MTV :)

Lone Gunman, it's the movement from Black to silver that matches my hair, I guess my hair has more silver than the gun does :)

P4ulUK, Hurry up with the pics! From the sounds of it, it's gorgeous, but we need proof.

I tell you what guys while I was at AGDE they had a few other coloured C&C bodies. I wish I'd taken my camera :( , maybe they will take some pics to post for us. They had one in Blood Red which just looked so stunning. For some reason I can't see myself with a red gun but that came close to changing my mind. It just looked so 'smooth' and 'shiney'. Reminded me of a glistening Ferrari in a show room.

Oh and they had a Tequila fade. OMFG, it was beautiful. Absolutely stunning, It came close to coming home with me instead of the one you see above, but when it comes to it, I prefer the slightly more subtle look. I'll be trying to persuade a friend to get it though this weekend. I want to be able to look at it also!

When we put this gun together it aired up and shot at 320fps with no leaks whatsoever, brought the velocity down to 280-290 ish and then shot strings across the sky. HHmmm tastey.

I need a clear halo shell now as the Blue one I have no longer matches :) hehehe

manike

bigsarge72
07-27-2002, 06:49 AM
To quote the wise man Chris Farley:
"That...was...aawwweessooomme"

I must have one.

einhander, where do you live in Portland. I went to High School at Sunset and used to play at Splat Action.

Tunaman
07-27-2002, 07:08 AM
Are the Extremes gonna come stock with the groove trigger? It's lame.

manike
07-27-2002, 10:59 AM
Tunaman, so far AGD only makes the one type of trigger for e-mags as far as I am aware. I'd like them to make a blade style also.

BTW this gun weighs 6lbs 14.5oz with the stock barrel, the 4.5k flatline and an 88Cu inch tank with about 1000psi in it.

oh and did I mention that it is fast, I've already put over 8600 shots on it 'running it in' :)

I've also changed the carrier down to the 1.5 as after the o-ring broke in it started to leak just a little.

manike

headcase
07-27-2002, 11:12 AM
Not to shabby.............

I still think the Manike E-mag, should be a solid color anno, that milling is so pretty, can't wait to see it anno'd

spacemanspiff
07-27-2002, 12:24 PM
Nice gun man. Can you take a pic of the top of the gun so we can see how the milling is on top.:) Oh I noticed that the ball dent is on the left side of your gun and on my sfl its on the right. Not that it makes a big difference on where it is located but there wouldn't happen to be a 2nd ball dent on the other side.

Croix71
07-27-2002, 01:09 PM
I'd live to get my hands on a C&C but it can never compare to pie. ;)

manike
07-27-2002, 01:26 PM
Only one ball detent on the left side. Milling on the top is the same as with the pics of Pandora's gun. Smooth :)

I'll try to get some more pics tomorrow.

manike

SlipknotX556
07-27-2002, 02:38 PM
Can I buy it off of you? :)

manike
07-27-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Can I buy it off of you? :)

Not for any sensible money :)

I'm enjoying it far too much!

manike

AngelBoy
07-27-2002, 08:58 PM
I want it to have my children:D

P4ULuk
07-28-2002, 03:24 AM

Actually It's not... that will be available later, once I finish designing it :rolleyes: This is the 'interim' manike e-mag :) and I love it!

This gun looks even more beautiful by the light of day. I need it to be sunny to get some pictures to do it justice. I really love it. Been sitting practicing the trigger at the TV, Boy did Kylie's behind make a good target and get shot a lot on MTV :)

Lone Gunman, it's the movement from Black to silver that matches my hair, I guess my hair has more silver than the gun does :)

P4ulUK, Hurry up with the pics! From the sounds of it, it's gorgeous, but we need proof.

I tell you what guys while I was at AGDE they had a few other coloured C&C bodies. I wish I'd taken my camera :( , maybe they will take some pics to post for us. They had one in Blood Red which just looked so stunning. For some reason I can't see myself with a red gun but that came close to changing my mind. It just looked so 'smooth' and 'shiney'. Reminded me of a glistening Ferrari in a show room.

Oh and they had a Tequila fade. OMFG, it was beautiful. Absolutely stunning, It came close to coming home with me instead of the one you see above, but when it comes to it, I prefer the slightly more subtle look. I'll be trying to persuade a friend to get it though this weekend. I want to be able to look at it also!

When we put this gun together it aired up and shot at 320fps with no leaks whatsoever, brought the velocity down to 280-290 ish and then shot strings across the sky. HHmmm tastey.

I need a clear halo shell now as the Blue one I have no longer matches :) hehehe

manike

Manike,

A smoked Halo would look good with your fade and guess what? thats right I have 1! and wouldn't mind swapping for a blue shell (if it matchs mine;)) if you wanna have a look at it?

Pics will be up soon!

Also I see you have a freak installed, do you find that with the freak the breech has a little movement in it compared to the standard barrel? cos I do!!

Paul.

manike
07-28-2002, 03:49 AM
Paul,

Yep I'll swap shells with you, as long as you haven't filed it down so far that it is lose in the feed stub. ;)

I also find the module to be able to move just a little with the stainless freak as compared to the stock barrel and my other cocker barrel. I just cranked it up and it seems ok though.

Am just about to walk out the door and go to practice. Catch you later. BTW how did you get on playing yesterday?

ATB

manike

P4ULuk
07-28-2002, 03:58 AM
Paul,

Yep I'll swap shells with you, as long as you haven't filed it down so far that it is lose in the feed stub. ;)

I also find the module to be able to move just a little with the stainless freak as compared to the stock barrel and my other cocker barrel. I just cranked it up and it seems ok though.

Am just about to walk out the door and go to practice. Catch you later. BTW how did you get on playing yesterday?

ATB

manike

I Filed down the feed neck a little so the HALO would fit in a DYE lowrise I had for my Angel, but its still too big for the Extreme, so will be cool, is your Halo already filed down to fit the Extreme 'rise'?

Yesterday was superb, only put 600 balls through it and that was using a VL200.

Catch u later!

BTW do you use MSN or Yahoo messenger?

Laters,

Paul.

Bonx0007
07-28-2002, 04:20 AM
stunning.

manike
07-28-2002, 12:27 PM
Oh boy did it shoot well today! It was a real pleasure to use.

Nearly two cases of paint through it and no chops or splutters or barrel breaks or anything.

The only thing that messed up was me, I forgot to release the sear safety a few times at the start of games. :)

I was running a Halo B and in hybrid mode and sending lines of paint down field. I even had an IR3 player tell me he thought my gun was fast. :D

With the halo B you can set the ACE at mode 1 and just rip.

manike

Doobie
07-28-2002, 12:44 PM
manike...

...i hate you!
:)

manike
07-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Doobie, If I was YOU I'd hate me also :D ;)

manike hehehe

recoil
07-28-2002, 01:39 PM
Oh boy did it shoot well today! It was a real pleasure to use.

manike

It however was NOT a pleasure to be on the end of the damm thing :(

manike
07-28-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by recoil
It however was NOT a pleasure to be on the end of the damm thing :(

:D :D :D hehehe I'm sorry for getting carried away at times...

get your own and then you will 'know' the pleasure also ;)

You know that teguila fade C&C is calling for you... :D

manike

recoil
07-28-2002, 01:49 PM
You know that teguila fade C&C is calling for you... :D

manike

All im waiting on is your email :p

then we shall see ;)

Gecko
07-29-2002, 07:52 AM
They had one in Blood Red which just looked so stunning
Gecko

manike
08-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Here are some more pictures for you guys...

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&cl1.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&cl2.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&cl3.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&cl4.jpg

A Rev to show the low rise in action. If I skimmed a little off the Rev I could drop it another 2-3mm.

I have the AIR on there because the 'squareness' matches the battery pack... and because I am used to the length of the tank... and mainly because I need a new reg seat in my 4.5k flatline :)

manike

BenD
08-12-2002, 06:35 PM
I like PIE :D :D

Oh and the next person who get's a C&C extreme, could you get a Black to orange fade?

Ityl
08-12-2002, 09:10 PM
Nobody else said it, but those grips...:( I think it seriously needs some nice wrap around sticky-type grips. But it is a very very very nice looking gun still :)

pito189
08-12-2002, 11:36 PM
Those pictures are much better. It shows the anno a lot better. Very clean and well done. The metal over the valve almost looks like skin.

SlipknotX556
08-13-2002, 12:35 AM
Manike can I give it a test drive? Just ship it to me and Ill give it back when im done. :)

Patron God of Pirates
08-13-2002, 10:06 AM
First off, let me take this opportunity to compliment you on the design. The C & C is slickest paintball marker of all time.

Secondly, I hate you. Nice choice of color by the way.

Third, when are we going to see some shots of the manike mag?

giant1515
08-13-2002, 03:03 PM
Very nice. Markers like that make me start to think twice about my love for my z-grip :D. *wishing for emag with zgrip*

If I ever do convert back AND come across 1k + to spend on a marker, i'll get one very similar to that. Nice.

DarkPhoenix
08-17-2002, 11:09 PM
I want a C&C, darnit!

mercury
08-18-2002, 07:30 AM
She's beautiful. Every time I look at those pics, I lose control of all bodily fluids.

Jonno06
08-18-2002, 07:29 PM
ok,im totally getting an Extreem Emag now!!!!

manike..i envy you so much!

Gijim
08-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Anyone notice he has a blade trigger, I DID it looks awesome. Will that be an option on other Extremes? Nice mag wish I had the money for one, its by far the best looking electro out there.

pito189
08-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Gijim
Anyone notice he has a blade trigger, I DID it looks awesome. Will that be an option on other Extremes? Nice mag wish I had the money for one, its by far the best looking electro out there.

I believe that he ordered it from timmy63. He had a regular groove trigger in there and it was annoed to match.

manike
08-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by pito189
I believe that he ordered it from timmy63. He had a regular groove trigger in there and it was annoed to match.

Exactly!

I must admit I am enjoying the blade trigger a lot. It fits me better :)

manike

Dayspring
08-19-2002, 01:15 PM
Manike--

manike
08-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Manike--

LMAO, thanks I needed that! I'm sat here still in work (been a long day) trying to get some more programming done on the manik-e-mag and it was really starting to annoy me, your post though just made me smile and think it's worth continueing despite the hassle/work. Can't wait to show you guys this one. It's a work of art :)

manike

P4ULuk
08-19-2002, 02:18 PM

LMAO, thanks I needed that! I'm sat here still in work (been a long day) trying to get some more programming done on the manik-e-mag and it was really starting to annoy me, your post though just made me smile and think it's worth continueing despite the hassle/work. Can't wait to show you guys this one. It's a work of art :)

manike

Any joy on the laptop front?

Paul.

pito189
08-19-2002, 02:31 PM
Oh sweet goodness. The manike E-Mag, is this still what is on the drawing board?

manike
08-19-2002, 02:38 PM
That's it Pito, that's an early prototype model, it's moved on a bit further from there now, the top looks different and there's even more cut off at the front ;) (I've lost count of the work I've put in it now).

The body has been machined and I am just finishing off the programming for the battery pack (battery pack milled? did you say milled... ;) )

I was hoping to get it done for Shatner ball, but an obscene amount of 'real' work and a laptop crash screwed me over. (The laptop is back up now thankfully!)

I'm hoping for World Cup :)

manike

pito189
08-19-2002, 02:44 PM
Darn real work. My computer crashed earlier this summer that was a ton of fun. Hope you get it done soon and take plenty of pictures.:D :D

Riotz
08-20-2002, 02:55 AM
That is perty. I hope you are bringing it with you to Shatnerball. Because you are aware that is the ONLY reason we are letting you chill with us, right? heheh j/k of course :p

zads27
08-20-2002, 03:30 AM
what??

WHAT??

WHAT??

WHAT??

Sorry, I can't hear you.. that C&C is screaming, "Battery pack!" :D

manike
08-20-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Riotz
That is perty. I hope you are bringing it with you to Shatnerball. Because you are aware that is the ONLY reason we are letting you chill with us, right? heheh j/k of course :p

There is no way it will be ready for shatner ball. The body might be machined etc. but no anno or anything. So it's not really worth bringing... maybe some photo's though :)

here's the battery pack... It's got the same windows going through to minimum material around the internal surfaces. You can see the metal forms around the bolts, which hold the pack together, in the cut outs from the front :D

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/manik-bat1.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/manik-bat2.jpg

Here it is in place, you can see that the body has changed from the other image above... It's also changed further with a smoothed off site rail and a location to take a Dye Izon site... but I did those changes from my head without modelling them so you can't see it here. I might model them in later but no need right now... it just takes time :)

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/manik-bat3.jpg

manike

Riotz
08-20-2002, 04:42 AM
I like that battery pack a little better. I never really liked the way the old one looked.

Why does it remind me of the British flag though? :p

manike
08-20-2002, 04:47 AM
The 'old' one wasn't designed for this gun ;)

It is flag like... maybe I could get it anno'd to match!

manike

m-98
04-19-2003, 09:03 PM
very nice

Thordic
04-19-2003, 09:15 PM
Holy thread ressurection, batman!

cris8762
04-19-2003, 09:48 PM
argh i hate it when people bring up dead threads (enen though thisone is pretty cool)

i ESPECIALLY dislike it when they dont have anything insightful to add:rolleyes: :mad:

sorry it's just a pet peeve

-=Squid=-
04-19-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by cris8762
argh i hate it when people bring up dead threads (enen though thisone is pretty cool)

i ESPECIALLY dislike it when they dont have anything insightful to add:rolleyes: :mad:

sorry it's just a pet peeve

Shutup! j/k, btw, its gonna be a while for the front cap. And hows the manike mag going anyways?

Cryer
04-20-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
And hows the manike mag going anyways?
Right? I've not heard anything else about it.