PDA

View Full Version : Minimag problem

Paint_em
07-26-2002, 10:13 PM
My gun first of all leaks out the barrel and I cant find my manuel so does anyone know how to fix it? Also I bought a Bigshot and Its doesnt fit the hole doesnt line up right. Anyone know how to fix this?

marley618
07-26-2002, 10:16 PM
You need a different size power tube spacer to make the downt he barrel leak stop. If the barrel doesn't go in, try oiling the o-rings on the barrel, that should make it go in a lot easier.

Paint_em
07-26-2002, 10:35 PM
No not that it doesnt slide in. The Twist and lock doesnt line up with the hole.

RRfireblade
07-26-2002, 10:53 PM
First of all,if it just started leaking down the barrel but used to work fine,you need to check and either oil or replace the power tube oring found after unscrewing the power tube tip with something like a coin.Don't mess with the spacers unless it has always had that problem or you have fired so many shots that you have worn the sear or the bolt(like maybe 50,000).In regards to the barrel,they are milled for different combinations or either left,right or vert feed.The simplest way to fix that is to drill a slight indent in the slot of the barrel at the point the breach lines up with your feed.It only needs to be a SMALL indent to catch the barrel lock pin in the gun.

Jay.

Paint_em
07-27-2002, 03:26 AM
Thanks fireblade!!!!!:D

Paint_em
07-27-2002, 03:14 PM
Where can I get a replacement oring?:confused:

RRfireblade
07-27-2002, 07:36 PM
If you don't have some you should get yourself a parts kit either from AGD or pretty much any online PBall company.It'll have an assortment of all needed o-rings and seals,there are quite a few and some are pretty unique to the Mag,as well as bolt springs and bumbers.I'd say pretty much a must have for around $20.00 or less.

Jay.

RRfireblade
07-27-2002, 07:38 PM
P.S.
I've got them for as little as $9 on ebay.

JAY.