PDA

View Full Version : BKO Bushmaster

magsRus
07-27-2002, 01:37 PM
This new gun from ICD the BKO Bushmaster seems to be just a cheaper version of the orginal bushmaster. I'm willing to bet this gun will be a high seller at its very low affordable price. Go here for more infomation about it..www.paintball.com and here to pick one up www.paintballgear.com

AllAmericanMag
07-27-2002, 02:11 PM
They have some really good deals on them on eBay too.

InfinatyBPS
07-27-2002, 02:33 PM
I was going to get one but I decided not to, from what I'v heard is that the ano is very thin and low quality and can be damaged esier than spraypaint, and the regulator is suposedly suposed to handle high pressure preset tanks but it dosen't you need a new reg, a secondary reg or a low pressure tank. I'm not realy willing to buy any of those so I'm not getting one. Im just going to upgrade the cocker more...

sk8dood
07-27-2002, 02:53 PM
I was looking at one. I already have a B2K. But here is the data I have gathered on it. It is caped at 10bps. You can install a Chaos Chip for higher ROF It has a ASA and the HPR is better that the stock regs on the B2k. Also the reg is extended a little forward than the B2K. The anno is supposed to be really good. And I think Goldie from Vapor said that most Vapor parts are compatible.
The only problems I have heard is a couple tank things. But I think they are fixed.

I think my friend is going to buy one. I think I am just going to buy a cocker for my back up.

Goldie D Pimp
07-27-2002, 08:33 PM
People are always complaining about ICD's ano jobs. They used to be bad in the past, but have much improved lately. ON the bko's I've had here I've seen no problem with the ano.

The reg thing, they've got pinned down. It seems that some of the reg pistons aren't quite right. Putting a small spacer in between the piston and the spring takes care of it. If you're not going to be buying one for a month or two I'd imagine they'll have alot of the bugs worked out.

Also...... that 10bps thing was false info. We've taken the chip out of bko's and put it in an LCD bushy and it shows a ROF of 14.9. So they're using the standard b2k board in it.

Pretty much ANY bushmaster upgrade other than the LPR will fit the bko. bolt, valve, chip, trigger, grip frame, wiring harness, hi rise, and I think that's about it.

All in all I think they're great little guns!

magsRus
07-27-2002, 09:49 PM
Well its either a BKO or a autococker 2k2 for me I think I'm going with the cocker wants something different