PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed Questions

Will Wood
07-27-2002, 03:06 PM
OK..Just got my Warp Feed to the feild today. It went horrible. After a half hour screwing around with it and not playing I just put on my hopper and played without the warp. The warp loads fine...But I do have some problems with it. Aparently I am missing a sensor or something. Right now it will constantly spin if I out on a battery. It drains the battery very fast. I think I might be missing a part...Is there supposed to be something that attaches to the mounting plate then go on the warp feed?

edit--AND...My intelli frame. When I first got it..It worked fine..I put a full 68/3000 tank in and shot it all off dryfiring. Went to the feild...worked awsome for a bit. Then...Just stoped working. The trigger would be pushed back like normal firing, but the bolt wouldnt move.

I got to use a shocker rest of day :) Those things have weird trigger..to fire its so light, but the whole tirgger pull is actually a bit long.

Will Wood
07-28-2002, 09:29 PM
BUMPITY BUMP

rjvemt1
07-28-2002, 09:40 PM
"the first jumper has three positions labeled '-'(negative),'+'(positive), and 'sens'(sensor)" i believe with the i-frame you should set the first jumper set (on the rightside of the board) set with the jumper on the uppermost jump setting. then set your dwell jumpers (the set on the leftside of the board) to two jumpers vertical and two jumpers horizontal. this should solve this problem. if you have the i-frame plugged into the revvy and not the warp then the right side set of jumpers should have the jumper on the bottum set of pegs so that the recoil of the gun activates the sensor in the warp.good luck.