PDA

View Full Version : Level X help!!

Top Secret
07-27-2002, 06:50 PM
I followed all of the instructions, but when I gas up the gun won't cycle whatsoever. Ideas?

marley618
07-27-2002, 06:52 PM
Screw in your velocity till it fires. If you are using the long spring and it never fires you have to go to the medium spring. I couldn't get the long dpring to work.

HoppysMag
07-27-2002, 07:29 PM
i couldnt get the medium spring to work... im using the shortest spring out of the 3... my medium spring wont chrono below 300... any help would be nice...

TransMan
07-27-2002, 07:34 PM
Hoppy you could try cutting the longest spring down until it is between the middle one and the stock one.

HoppysMag
07-27-2002, 08:29 PM
well a longer spring means more sensativity to ball pinches correct... but you have to pump up the pressure to over come the resistance, and once it crosses the boundry of bieng able to over come the resistance it is shooting hot... just wondering am i under standing this right... ( leaving out Oring carriers for now)... so i want the longest spring that will still allow the gun to fire below 280fps ( field Velocity) for maximum ball chopping resistance.... correct??

ok now for the questions... is the shortest spring that comes with LV10 the same as the stock spring??

if not is it weaker or stronger...

rehme
07-27-2002, 11:07 PM
try breaking in the largest spring by squeezing it

Havoc_online
07-27-2002, 11:29 PM
just post up in the level 10 problems thread with details about your set-up and what's going on, remember, you need about 800psi to the gun (too much more is overkill) start out with the recommended(what usually seems to work is the 1.5 carrier, 2 shims with mid spring....) star with the velocity backed out(it shouldnt fire) slowly turn it up till it starts firing reliably....

Top Secret
07-27-2002, 11:36 PM
Just turned up the speed. Ready to rock and roll. Thanks. :D

jewie27
07-28-2002, 12:39 AM
I used the longest spring, which is recomended. Gas up and turn up your velocity until your trigger rod engages behind the trigger. It will work. Then fire it a few hundred times to break in the spring and o-rings.

Level 10 Minimag RT w/Intelliframe and 8" Smart Parts Venturi