PDA

View Full Version : Austin TX AO meet a success

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 02:02 AM
Well the official count was 37 and 45 showed which was great (this included AO'ers and their friends or family). Sadly, capo and I didn't meet everyone personally but I did have a lot of fun with all the players. Pretty tired, but I wanted to start the thread so that AO'ers can post stories and/or pictures. I'll be sure to add more to this tomorrow.

AO'ers on the break

ttoad4000t
07-28-2002, 01:05 PM
eh...here is one of my stories...

TXStorm and I were playing a quick 1 on 1, and i was in the dorito right by the snake, and on the other side of the snake was an identical dorito, well, Storm made a break for the snake, and i got him twice on the snake, called for a paintcheck, the refs didnt do anything, then he got me on the stomach, and i was out, after the game, the ref with the blue hair checked him, and one had broken, he wiped it off, and Storm told me that he said he did that to "avoid any conterversey" (sp)

other than that it was great! I think a lot better than the one at FOTR, the fields were great, all the refs were (except for one), had a lot of fun and im already looking forward to the next one. :)

also
a big thanks to:
Mr. Petty,Clare,Curtis, UT Laides Man (never got his full name)TXStorm, TXStorm's brother, and everyone else who made this day great!

TXStorm
07-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Yes, it was a great day of paintball. I wish I could play again today.

The exact words that the ref said were "There. Less controversy." I told him that that was not right then walked away and explained to Todd(ttoad4000t) that he had won.

I wish I could have stayed longer. It was lots of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures that everyone took

UTLadiesMan
07-28-2002, 02:03 PM
My only regret is that I didn't bring sunscreen. I am seriously burnt. Thank God for Aloe.

personman
07-28-2002, 02:09 PM
Wes diddnt misbehave.. did he?
Because if he did...
:D

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 03:45 PM
For me, the day started off pretty good, as the day went by I did the worse thing possible, I drank too many powerades...After a certain point, I felt like I couldnt do a thing, by the time the powerade wasnt a problem, I was too tired to be worth anything, lol. We must of played over 20 games in all easy. I still had a great time and really did get a lot of practice in. It was really nice meeting a whole bunch of our AO brethren, and even nicer seeing thier playing styles:). Some ppl we already knew from the last meet and hopefully by time we have another one of these things in Houston, everyone will know each other's names.....

I feel kinda bad for teasing all the cocker owners all day with dumb remarks like "is it still working" but Daroach certainly did do a lot of talking on here so it was all good, they certainly had game and skills on the field. Goose will do anything to move up to another bunker( I have the video to prove it!):) I saw a lot of great moving and bunkering(one on me) from a lot of ppl. One Wooden Spoon, CRiZo, thier buddy Jeff, TXstorm, his bro Chris, ttoad4000t, Marek, his buddy Ruben, Daroach, his G/f(who was nice enough to take some video for us), nicad, rjvemt1,
Grey_Goose, his wife, langrage, UTLadiesMan, Hostage, and Daflip were the ones who came and introduced themselves, everyone else made thier points on the field(or at least tried too:p). Seriously, next time we wear name tags or something so everyone automatically knows whos who.

I'd also really like to Thank Vern1(Mr. Petty) for having us all out there, IMO this AO meet was WAYYYY better than the last one, I heard a lot of compliments for the field, prices, atmosphere, everything. Hopefully this wont be the last meet there....

here's one of Daflip getting a good angle on Grey Goose's wife.(Goose and her make a pretty darn good tag-team!)

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:18 PM
:D Well, I had a lot of fun, I want to THANK everyone that was able to come out to petty's. I hope that you all had fun. Like Havoc said, I didn't get to meet several people so I'm hoping that will change by the next TX ao meet. I'm also happy that the same people from the last TX meet came out to petty's as well (even though a couple of them had to leave earlier). We were out there for a pretty long time (about 9 am to 8:30 pm)..a lot of people left earlier on in the day but there were still quite a few people by the time we left to go eat dinner. I also want to thank Mr. Petty for having us, giving us a great price, and setting up the Sup Air field. All I can say is that I can't wait for the next one!

UTLadiesMan (it's not what it looks like):P

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:21 PM
Marek

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:22 PM
nicad

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:24 PM
Txstorm and his brother (Chris)

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:26 PM
Daroach (holding my Emag instead of his race cocker :p )

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:33 PM
Ruben

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:40 PM
One Wooden Spoon, Jeff, and CRiZo

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:45 PM
rjvemt1

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 04:49 PM
here's one of my favorite spot on the field:D

Clare
07-28-2002, 04:51 PM
at the end of the day right before leaving for dinner

from left- One Wooden Spoon, Jeff, CRiZo, a dad, UTLadiesMan, hostage, and DaFlip

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 04:52 PM
Here's what's left after Spoons did one of the coolest bunkers I've seen in a while, he got one, then pulled up behind another guy without him even knowing or having a chance.

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 05:11 PM
nice teamwork.....(UTladiesman, Jeff, Capo, and Crizo)

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 05:13 PM
Amazingly enough, UTladiesman lived, because Capo snapshot with one round and hit me good...

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 05:46 PM
Capo playing tight in a 3v1 (she won):cool:

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 05:49 PM
a 2v1 and it all ending with this last snapshot (capo rocks;) )

wes
07-28-2002, 06:18 PM
awww yall didnt get any good pics of me :( :( :( :(

it was alot of fun, gotta do it again soon (and here):D

rjvemt1
07-28-2002, 08:28 PM
well its about time! 10+ years playin this rediculous game and thats the first time my pictures been takin on the field! hey wes, i might have gottin one of you. i took a bunch of pics but im still living in the stoneages and have to get my pics developed and scanned;) but ill post the good ones later this week.

that was a lot of fun and im already lokkin forward to the next one in houston and the national meet in '03. langrage told me he had some good fields in mind for hosting. hopefully he can get a deal as good as the deal that havoc got for us at petty. he also said that we could all stay at his house on the friday night before:D.

did anyone else have a mental picture of other members that was just wayyyyyyyy of the actual person? for some reason i pictured grey goose as an old white guy and i figured one wooden spoon would look like the comic book store owner from the simpsons(sorry spoon).

Daroach
07-28-2002, 08:30 PM
ahhhh, much fun indeed, I wanted to keep playing but after i traded tanks with one of the guys who works at Petty's, I couldn't play anymore (tank needs a new Oring), that and my girlfriend got a SERIOUS burn and didn't want to be in the sun for much longer. Other than that I had a great time, and lots o FUN. So when is the next one going to be at? Houston??? I have two suggestions on that www.twistedtexas.com or www.tankspaintball.com . I would prefer tanks because it has more fields then twisted and its all speedball (lots of bunkering).

Just my two cents worth.
-Chris

Clare
07-28-2002, 08:31 PM
wes (sorry wes, that's the only one I had and not the best quality!)

langrage
07-28-2002, 09:34 PM
I had a great time. Even though the pic don't show me I was there. I have a third nipple thanks to TX-storm for proof. Thanks to rjvemt1 for the watermelon. Will be sending a way for my LVL 10 soon to keep up. Hope to do it again soon.:D

personman
07-28-2002, 09:36 PM
Haha wes is fat :eek:
Did he behave? :D

Mango
07-28-2002, 10:03 PM
WOW!! That is fantastic, looks like some great times!!! I wish I could have been there. See I told you it would be a success!! :) :)

Thats some amazing bunker work Capo! :D

hostage
07-28-2002, 10:30 PM
Ooppss....I didn't see this one and i posted to the other one.

I didn't want to bore you with numorous pics, so if you want to download 7 pics in high res then go to this link
www.rit.edu/~dji1133/pics/AOmeet.zip

(other thread)...
Well I do have to say it was worth the 4.5 hour drive from Tyler Texas to Batetown. A friend and I came the furthest for this meeting. When I first arrived there I was orignal disopointed about how anti-social and rude some of the AO members acted. But later in the day a lot of them started to warm up with the weather, while the quite ones trickled off and left around high noon. There were all different players, though we pretty much all had one thing in common, we all pretty much carried mags (other than the natorious DaRoach :-p.) Well we had one 18 on 18 game which was pretty fun, as well as small 3 on 3 games towards the end of the day. It was really nice to get to know some of the guys, Havok, Clare, spoon, DaRoach, UTladiesman, slientbob and his following as well as many of the other guys who I forgot to mention as well. Well anyway I was able to take some picture before my camera pooped out, ill post them bellow.
-Hostage

youch I got lit up!

DaFlip
07-28-2002, 10:44 PM
Great time!

First, I want to apoligize to Grey Goose's wife, I didnt mean to hit here that much. Spaztic fingers+RT Pro= 3 shot burst in turn becomes 6 shot burst. So I tried to make up by giving her some ice from my cooler for the bruises. I feel really bad:(

Also, I would like to say...WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?!!!!:D Half through the day, I come back, and their gone! I guess, they were hot, tired, and had a long drive ahead so I understand. I really didn't get to meet everybody(so many!) But at the end of the day I got to really talk to Spoon, Jeff, Crizo, UT Ladies Man, Havoc, and Capo. Sorry if I didn't talk as much as hostage:), Im kinda shy and I was beat.

Havoc, suggestion. Put a sign in that bunker you love that says: Curtis's Home. You were awesome in that bunker! I see what you mean when you say you can get some angles in that bunker. Too bad you had that guy covering you 24/7. If he wasn't there we could of had that game. Great game by the way, 18v18 is so cool on that field.

I would like to thank again, Mr. Petty for the great field and great people. The fields were great, refs were good, everyone was great at the shop, especially the dog. Where's the pictures of that true star?

Looks aren't everything, OneWoodenSpoon, Jeff and Crizo were awesome! You don't have to have a awesome gun and jerseys to be good, these three are great. Good moves.

Capo, is just...Capo. She is a great player and she shot me in the nipple! AND WHAT DOES SHE SAY?!!!!! *in a innocent voice* "Im sorry:D" You got lucky that one game I tripped on the rope that was holding down the air bunker;) But I got my revenge by cursing her and she tripped on the same bunker:) Where is that vid? Did she destroy it yet?

We have to do this again sometime soon. It was great.

DaFlip

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 10:54 PM
Havoc, suggestion. Put a sign in that bunker you love that says: Curtis's Home. You were awesome in that bunker! I see what you mean when you say you can get some angles in that bunker. Too bad you had that guy covering you 24/7. If he wasn't there we could of had that game. Great game by the way, 18v18 is so cool on that field That's a not that good of an idea, I'd never make it to the bunker! lol....I had half the team covering me 24/7 sheesh I was dead(but I took like 8 or 9 with me **brags rights**:D )

rjvemt1
07-28-2002, 10:57 PM
When I first arrived there I was orignal disopointed about how anti-social and rude some of the AO members acted i dont think it was intentional, but your are right to a certain degree. we all have these on-line personas and all of the sudden we are all face-to-face. introductions can be awkward. i put my screen name on my pack in red letters, spoon had his name monogramed;)on his t-shirt. capo had, well uh, capo is capo and we all know who her better-half is:confused:. short of 'hello my name is;' stickers(which isnt a bad idea) i didnt see too many people introducing themselves:D

Clare
07-28-2002, 11:01 PM
The fields were great, refs were good, everyone was great at the shop, especially the dog. Where's the pictures of that true star?

:D

Havoc_online
07-28-2002, 11:04 PM
just wondering, how many people had level 10's installed Capo and myself did(and loved it, not one break all day in about 3 cases). I know hostage and vern1 did also, we talked about it, anyone else? there was a few ppl I talked with about their guns and any problems or issues they had(in the end I hope I was an overall help). I showed the level 10 to a few ppl who were still like "uhh na I don't want to put my finger in it, I believe you" lol, but after they saw me do it "wow, ok let me try, COOL that's AWESOME".... stories, more stories!!!!1

DaFlip
07-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Look at her move! No one comes close to that!

DaFlip

wes
07-28-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
just wondering, how many people had level 10's installed Capo and myself did(and loved it, not one break all day in about 3 cases). I know hostage and vern1 did also, we talked about it, anyone else? there was a few ppl I talked with about their guns and any problems or issues they had(in the end I hope I was an overall help). I showed the level 10 to a few ppl who were still like "uhh na I don't want to put my finger in it, I believe you" lol, but after they saw me do it "wow, ok let me try, COOL that's AWESOME".... stories, more stories!!!!1

i had mine...

personman's stoopid self said this stoopid stuff
Haha wes is fat

im not fat im big boned!:p

DaFlip
07-28-2002, 11:07 PM
I had LX, one chop*gasp* Mostly because it was already pinched:rolleyes: Other than that, no chops. I LOVE YOU AGD!!!*kiss*

DaFlip

hostage
07-28-2002, 11:18 PM
Well I had an intersting situation with my lvl 10, my boomstick would jam the bolt, though when i let DaFlip use my boomy on his mag it didn't jam on his bolt??? Well anyway props to ART, who i forgot his name, sigh I am bad at names and about that one game where DeFlip tripped, well that was a whole lot of bad luck. We took out there whole team execept Capo, then the other front guy ran out of air. DaFlip didn't know he ran out of air and he said to him to move unknowing he was out of air. I knew he was out of air and I thought that DaFlip was talking to me so I moved and got taken out by the EVIL Capo, with her lightining speed. Well after that I think DaFlip did a face plant and got hit, while the poor guy with out air just watched in horror as he was left with a blow gun. It was a lot of fun. Well I think Clare defines a 1337 player. She doesn't boast or anything and she is very nice and plays extreamly well, unlike some people who I won't mention ;-). She shoots then says "sorry" later.

When I got to San Antonio I tried to get my sister into trying paintball by telling her the best player out there was a girl and she saw the mark that clare left and said "I am never goign to play that."

Well it was a great experence and it was a lot!!! of fun!!!
-Hostage

rjvemt1
07-28-2002, 11:20 PM
i would like to nominate roxy(the dog)for an honorary ao membership, any seconds?

DaFlip
07-28-2002, 11:21 PM
Stupid rope....

DaFlip

SlipknotX556
07-28-2002, 11:22 PM
I saw this while looking at one of the pics.

DaFlip
07-28-2002, 11:24 PM
LOL!

DaFlip

SlipknotX556
07-28-2002, 11:27 PM
Well he is. Thats what I do when I ref. :D

hostage
07-28-2002, 11:36 PM
Well if the dog wears a AGD colar then maybe, also I took that picture and I never saw that on the reff...lol...what are you looking at :-p.

BTW..daFlip sign on to aim you clutz...

-Hostage

DaFlip
07-28-2002, 11:39 PM
I am on....
ImOnA0Hell is my screen name if you forgot(the 0 is a zero, not a O as in oh).

DaFlip

SI|ENT|3O|3
07-28-2002, 11:55 PM
Hey i had alot of fun at the Austin AO meet. I really liked ur mag in person CaPoEiRa. I should be ordering my ReTro valve tomarrow. Next in line is a new barrel, any recomendations (mine sux), then level ten!!woohoo. I wish i couldve talked to more people. Hope we can do this again sometime. if neone has a retro valve for cheaper than 200+stock valve...PM me, try to do it soon. Neways, had a blast. Thanks for the invatation rob.
~sebastian

rjvemt1
07-28-2002, 11:57 PM
i put a lot of piant on petty's refs and thats probably the best complament you can give a pb ref! they where in there, right in the middle of every heavy exchange! some of the best reffing ive seen in awhile. the cat with the blue hair had a prety good handle on the whole event.

i am looking foreward to an ao meet(in houston) when the weather is a little more acomadating, so that we can play all day(im from a much cooler climate)!big big fun!

heavy props to havoc for another great ao meet(i mised the first:mad:)

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 12:09 AM
You said you weren't going to post that pic! Oh, well... at least I can tell everyone when you tripped over the bunker. :P Oh, and it wasn't a little trip or anything, she was completely laying on the ground. :D You better post that video before we start exaggerating. ;)

hostage
07-29-2002, 12:11 AM
that was a pretty bad spill, I think i totally lost respect for her when she did that. :-p
-Hostage

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by rjvemt1

did anyone else have a mental picture of other members that was just wayyyyyyyy of the actual person? for some reason i pictured grey goose as an old white guy and i figured one wooden spoon would look like the comic book store owner from the simpsons(sorry spoon).

Dude, that guy rocks! /me wonders why you got that impression and calls for more explaination.

Yes I had some impressions, but now that i've met everyone I can't recall much.

The video we took should be ready by 7/23 *crosses fingers*, but I'll be up for a while tonight editing some pictures and posting them.

I know everyone thanked everyone else - I've got alot of editing to do - so I'll let that be. However, I must thank Capo and Havoc for getting us dern Texans together (redneck accent for dramtic effect). Then of course, the man himself, go Vern1/Petty (and your family was totally cool as well, thanks them for us).

I'm sorta sleep deprived and working on some eye candy for you people.. so I'll get back to you with more as time goes on.

Spoons

Clare
07-29-2002, 12:12 AM
lol, no I said that I HAD to post the pic..it was almost mandatory! :p hehe jk. As for the video, NEVER!! hehe

nicad
07-29-2002, 12:14 AM
lvl10 all day.. 0 chops. :)
was great fun yall.. sorry we had to punch out a little early.. i was all geared up for that dinner too.. heh

out!

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:16 AM
OMG, Capo totally like tore into this cement bunker. Than she tripled over, where she lost both of her legs, and an eyebrow. THEN when she made contact with the metal spikes in the grass, hair tupe' fell off! All I can really say.. is it was brutal.

BTW, when that video goes up (oh, and it will) you best keep the young uns' out of the room.

Spoons

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 12:17 AM
I had to see the video for the full effect. While playing, I just heard this thud, looked over, and Cap was laying on the ground trying to get up and act all nonchalant about it. :p Even after seeing the video, I still don't know how you did that! I can understand losing your balance but no where near to that extent...

hostage
07-29-2002, 12:17 AM
d00d, I have like 100 new emails from everyone posting on this forum every 2 minutes. Come on Clare, post it, so that way we all know you are not perfect after all.
-Hostage

Clare
07-29-2002, 12:18 AM
lol here we go....it wasn't THAT bad..looked worse than it really was

aaaand all that happened was me tripping over the rope holding the sup air bunker..I fall on the grass and I get up and keep running to the next bunker :D... no one even saw it except for havoc who was taping and which I showed at dinner

so to quote DaFlip, "Stupid rope...."
You cursed me, I know it!!
:p

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:21 AM
This is the very first picture of the morning... For the record - CRiZO and I were driving to Austin from North of Dallas (like an hour from the border, of that). We had no sleep from the night before (I had to finish a summer reading project for school) and it was a little before 5 am.

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
lol here we go....it wasn't THAT bad..looked worse than it really was

aaaand all that happened was me tripping over the rope holding the sup air bunker..I fall on the grass and I get up and keep running to the next bunker :D... no one even saw it except for havoc who was taping and which I showed at dinner

yeah? Prove it! :D

rjvemt1
07-29-2002, 12:31 AM
[list=1]
big big fun
goto 1
[/list=1]

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 12:32 AM
Hey I tripped, and Im proud of being an idiot! Post it! Post it! Post it!

DaFlip

Jonno06
07-29-2002, 12:32 AM
lol slipknot...i do that when i ref too:p

great pics...but seriously...i gotta see this video...

post more pics!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx:)

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:34 AM
Here's Havoc and a few others off the break.

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:37 AM
Trusty ol' Curtis working the Can. He's got some nice form.

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 12:37 AM
that's me on left, goose in back, langrage in yellow, Storms bro in front right? and rjvemt1 in back right....

hostage
07-29-2002, 12:39 AM
Curse the one of you who snaged my only alan wrench which fits my gun, i cant take my frame off now :mad: Also who ever snatched my 5 dollar Barrel condom i have a price on your head to:D
-Hostage

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I have trouble naming the people (again, name tags are a must next time).

Here's some AOer, but like I said, can't remember his name or handle. Have at it Havoc.

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 12:44 AM
2 name tags. Real name and AO. Or we could make custom jerseys like One Wooden Spoon.

DaFlip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:45 AM
Bah, I played next to this guy all day and he still pulled more than his wait at the conclusion. (he's got some nice snap shooting, good range, excellent patience while posted up, fast, all around a well rounded player)

Spoons

*edit* Oh yeah, Capo is the one on the left taking pictures. Storm is on the right, displaying his bad self (nice posture too :)).

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 12:46 AM
That would be UT Ladies Man, man:D His chopper...I mean cocker was ok:D

edit: storm's got that "hey, did i leave my car running?" look.

DaFlip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:55 AM
Heh.. nice Master Card commercial:

Paint-55$
Entry fee-10$
Barrel Condem-5$
Custom Jersey that holds sentimental value-3$

[It's a white t-shirt with some nifty sharpy work :)] But acually I was thinking of getting a jeresey and fitting it with my name on the back.

Spoons

hostage
07-29-2002, 12:57 AM
What i think would be great and to add to spoons idea, is to have a white t-shirt w/ the AO logo on the back with your alias on front on the left side like where a name tag would be. That would help those who don't talk much. though we might have to do a red one for havoc.
-Hostage

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 12:58 AM
Hey, I didn't chop one ball all day! I pinched 4 or 5, and had problems with the front reg adjuster backing out causing some occasional skipping... but NO chops. :D

Oh, and I got that reg adjuster fixed. Teflon tape is so cool. :p

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:58 AM
Mmmmm, Warp.

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:02 AM
UT Ladies Man, sure...what was that pink stuff oozing out of your gun? Squashed gnomes or something? Your almost as bad as Capo.

DaFlip

Havoc_online
that dude in the pick was rjvemt1

though we might have to do a red one for havoc. I like it! (I really do think I might get another jersey with Havoc instead of Curtis on it...:))

One Wooden Spoon
Bunkerage.. wish I could of been at netter angle, or on video.

Spoons

*note* I'm tryign to rush it along, so I'm not editing in their names.. feel free to help out and post it if you are up to it.

Clare
07-29-2002, 01:04 AM
Your almost as bad as Capo

now what does THAT mean?? are you implying that I was chopping?

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:06 AM
No I was implying that you like to hide stuff! LIKE TRIPPING!!!!:D

DaFlip

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 01:07 AM
Man, I didn't chop at all! One guy test fired with air for a bit, and he shot the ball in the chamber into my condom, but that was it! All the rest of the paint on the cocker (and there was quite a bit sad to say) was from being shot.

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:09 AM
Ok, I take it back:p Your not off the hook capo until you post the video!

DaFlip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:09 AM
Ok.. Capo and I have this disagreement - I say she's intimidating as hell.. she says she's timd as a rabbit. I say, place your votes! (just wait until you see her all geared up, and ripping on her emag)

Spoons

/votes Capo makes me wet my self.

Clare
07-29-2002, 01:11 AM
No I was implying that you like to hide stuff! LIKE TRIPPING!!!!

hiding it? nahhh i showed the video to UTLadiesMan, CRiZo, One Wooden Spoon, and you over dinner..so there!! hehe

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:13 AM
:rolleyes:*bangs head against wall*

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:13 AM
"Look at all the grass!"

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:16 AM
Hey!!!...Grass is cool....

DaFlip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:16 AM
I have way too many pictures, so I'll just get the main ones in from now on.

This is Curtis hanging in his new found home.

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 01:18 AM
great pic! man, I love that bunker.........:)

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 01:20 AM
Yeah, well we hate you being in that bunker...

hostage
hey no pics of me working on my guns? Which nothing worked to gether so i went to a old mag that was still shooting down:(
-Hostage

One Wooden Spoon
Capo's on the left, and I'm the head of hair you see on the right.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:26 AM
This must be one of my favorite shots... CRiZO was the photographer for this beauty, and I just love the angle he got (especially the multiple layers!). Cudos.

Oh yeah, that's me. In case you're wondering, I was using a scorpion as my back up (12 ounce right into the marker), because my Impulse was/is down (the maxflow gave out, so I'm sending it on for warrenty). However, I still had a fair skill day of paintball (until the end where I got really aggressive, I made some stupid moves, and didn't have the firepower the rest of the time to hold them off.. :()

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:29 AM
This is "Jeff" (His name is acually Jeremy. It's my fault for the confusion before, I was too excited once we got there to properly introduce him :/ Sorry about that. [w00t go name tags]), right after he got pegged from about 7 feet on the Hyperball course.

Spoons

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:32 AM
Notice the shirt ripping action! He also comes with amazing bleeding action!

DaFlip

Clare
07-29-2002, 01:34 AM
oh I forgot to mention that I got a nice big neck welt for me to take home...weeeeee! :D

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:34 AM
Those refs were true cows...

hostage
07-29-2002, 01:36 AM
i got a shot in the neck from Clare, which looks like a hicky!...thank god i don't have a g/f or she would be like why did you go Austin? Not to mention the shot that drew blood from 40 ft away :-p she must have turned her velocity up just for that one shot :-p
-Hostage

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:36 AM
See, grass is amazing.

Also, you notice that CRiZO is looking down at something wondering "is it really that small?":D:D:D:D:D:D j/k please dont rape me next time you see me!

DaFlip

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 01:38 AM
no one was shooting hot, we chronoed more than once to make sure, sometimes it just hits a sweet spot(like my new beauty mark on my forearm thanks to crizo---I will remember:p )

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:40 AM
Hah,DaFlip - there's a crazy guy.

Here's the lady in black. She scared me :( (however, I never played her.. so I could of made that part up, she was bad looking though).

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:44 AM
You've gotta post that video of your shot to the forearm (not saying anythign more, for those of you who don't know, you'll find out).

Here's a guy slithering down the snake :).

Spoons

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 01:47 AM
I'd rather not:p besides, the water tank was in the way for the whole thing, what did come out though was my friend getting shot in the jewels and sounding like a turkey, lol. I don't think he'd like it posted up either though....;)

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:48 AM
CRiZO all nice and tucked up.

Bah humbug to the kid.

Spoons

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 01:49 AM
Yeah Grey Goose's wife is one bad..*shut your mouth!* You should of seen when she got hit after being called out(not saying anymore)

And the guy working the snake was awesome, props dude!

Havoc I feel sorry for your friend.;) But someone does have a reenactment(sp?) of your friend getting shot from those amazing actors, the petty refs.

The kid, well wasn't a team player, unless you were on the other team on the Hyperball field:)

DaFlip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:52 AM
Meh.. I've got a very small snipet of the ordeal (replying to havoc), I might post it *develish grin* /me thinks black mail!

This is a nice one of CRiZO, and a few other AOer's. I must say all of us made a really good team!

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:55 AM
Another fun loving AOer! (Anyone remember his name? Sorry whoever that is.)

Spoons

Clare
07-29-2002, 01:55 AM
that's wes

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 01:58 AM
Look at the leanage! Also note the ref is still protecting himself (everyone did after Capo's friend went down :/).

Spoons

hostage
07-29-2002, 01:59 AM
hey theres me holding my barrel condom, thats the last i ever saw of it:( , and it was orange.
-Hostage

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:01 AM
Ah, sorry Wes (hard to tell people all geard up anyhow).

Heh, poor Hostage.

Check out this double team action. Jeremy is the one in white, sporting a Shocker.

Spoons

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 02:02 AM
here's one of Capo at the can(she is the perfect hieght for it)

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:04 AM
Here's the double team I was talking about.. it didn't post the first time for some reason :/ (and I know I attached it, whatever).

Spoons

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 02:04 AM
I think the ref just likes holding his balls:D I do too when I ref...Huh? What? Did I say that out loud?!

Daflip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:06 AM
I jut had to post this one of Wes.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:09 AM
He had a pretty nice run here, but I caught just the start.

Spoons

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 02:12 AM
here's Capo on the run(she got a kill while running) damn is her aim on.....

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:12 AM
Look at her go!

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:14 AM
These Angel peeople sure were able to lay down some heat.

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:15 AM
This is the picture of the angel owners I meant to slap up.

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:17 AM
Looks it's Capo *whispers I think she's checking me out ;)* (Havoc, please don't hurt me). CRiZO is in the back right as well.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:19 AM
Bah.

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:23 AM
She's so calm.

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:25 AM
Sorry to bore you with yet another ... but here goes, a reload shot.

Spoons

DaFlip
07-29-2002, 02:28 AM
Spoon, are you going to post ALL your pictures? are you?!

DaFlip

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 02:36 AM
That's not even close to half of them... I've sifted through half of them so far, but I've got work soon, and I haven't slept (so I'm going for it). However, I'll make time tomorrow to look through the rest and post what I can, as well as edit part of the video. Look back later tomorrow, or the next day for some eye candy!

Spoons

SlipknotX556
07-29-2002, 02:39 AM
Look what I found.

SlipknotX556
07-29-2002, 02:41 AM
Look what I found again. :)

Daroach
07-29-2002, 05:25 AM
I GUESS I am going to give my shouts to Havoc, for plastering my carrying case FULL of AGD stickers (3 to 4 in all) My girlfriend got a good kick out of that.

THANKS CURTIS!

Just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

nicad
07-29-2002, 10:26 AM
good pics yall.. i have some info on some of the 'anonymous' ones..

one of my friends Henry in the black/red doin the stompage.. :D
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=400273

clare and myself owning in the background dorito..
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=400325 ..and again.. http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=400331

glen covering while carisa reloads..
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=400350

yours truely..
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=400343

out!

rjvemt1
07-29-2002, 12:03 PM
i sure look chubby in a couple of those shots:( granted, i was leaning back, but i gotta lay of the 40oz mickeys and maybe do some laps around the block:D although i did sweat of about ten pounds at the field;)!

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:13 PM
This is for Daroach :).

Spoons

rjvemt1
07-29-2002, 12:13 PM
did anyone else have a mental picture of other members that was just wayyyyyyyy of the actual person? for some reason i pictured grey goose as an old white guy and i figured one wooden spoon would look like the comic book store owner from the simpsons(sorry spoon). absoltely no logical explanation! maybe some sort of subliminal thing from the 'wooden spoon' makes me think of a big pot of beef stew or something and as for grey goose:confused:

One Wooden Spoon
07-29-2002, 12:14 PM
Here's a close up.

Spoons

Clare
07-29-2002, 12:24 PM
GUESS I am going to give my shouts to Havoc, for plastering my carrying case FULL of AGD stickers (3 to 4 in all) My girlfriend got a good kick out of that.

I was responsible for about 2 of those :D

ttoad4000t
07-29-2002, 01:57 PM
no pics of me :(

oh well, i still had a lot of fun and im already looking forward to the one in houston :)

and great pics, but i still need to see some video :D

UTLadiesMan
07-29-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ttoad4000t
and great pics, but i still need to see some video :D

Me too! I want to see the one where Capo triped and stuck the barrel of her e-mag 6" into the ground. :D

Clare
07-29-2002, 02:28 PM
e Capo triped and stuck the barrel of her e-mag 6" into the ground.

hey!!! that never happened..well the barrel thing atleast :p

peep1337
07-29-2002, 02:29 PM
domn u guys have grass on your fields?!?!? Damn ur sooo lucky. all of our fields r dirt.

nicad
07-29-2002, 02:51 PM
yep.. down here in TX, grass is required everywhere by law since there are soo many cattle. :eek:

CRiZO
07-29-2002, 03:00 PM
I'm editing the film as we speak... I'm gonna do a basic editing one of it to appease yall, then put in into quicktime or realvideo... not sure. Maybe both. (high and low quality).

After that Spoons, "Jeff", and I are gonna have some fun with it using fancy programs :)

May take a day or two, we've got about an hour of film to do. I'll let you know when anything good happens. BTW, david, post the pic of clare with the awesome lighting and stuff :) (it's really cool lookin)

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 03:35 PM
I GUESS I am going to give my shouts to Havoc, for plastering my carrying case FULL of AGD stickers (3 to 4 in all) My girlfriend got a good kick out of that. all about revenge huh, well your the one who tainted the back of my head with your dang free flow propoganda--you got what you had coming to you:p

langrage
07-29-2002, 05:08 PM
rjvemt1

i sure look chubby in a couple of those shots

I thought you were just engineering your self with some sort of pad to make the balls bounce off of.

rjvemt1
07-29-2002, 07:31 PM
yah, and i didnt work out very well for me!:D

SI|ENT|3O|3
07-29-2002, 09:35 PM
hey one wooden i am really sorry about shooting u in the back... my cocking rod came unsqrewed and my balls started dropong(i was shooting over u and i guess 1 hit u in the back w/ out me noticing then i sqrewed it back in once i realized...
agin i am realllllllllly reallllllllllly SOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY

sorry
~ivan

irs709
07-29-2002, 09:38 PM
it was accually me i was on the rong account...
agin im really sorrry
~~ivan

irs709
07-29-2002, 09:45 PM
hey i gotta see the movie!!! hehe
am i in it??im the kid w/ the cocker

Clare
07-29-2002, 10:42 PM
CRiZo or One Wooden Spoon will be posting video sometime soon..they had several games on there but I'm not sure which ones.

Grey_Goose
07-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by peep1337
domn u guys have grass on your fields?!?!? Damn ur sooo lucky. all of our fields r dirt.

:o yeah but that grass doesn't slide like Houston grass, must be the humidity :) First slide I made, I lost velocity about 2X faster than I'm used to, and ended up coming to a stop 3 feet shy of the bunker I was going for... had to turn it into a fish-out-of-water flop&roll to get to safety... how embarrassing that must have looked!

rjvemt1
07-29-2002, 11:24 PM
woaw, who just yanked gooses post? that whole scenerio is the problem with people who just throw as much paint as possible at another player! when a player makes up for a lack of skill with a large volume of paint, the skill deficit becomes obvious when the eliminated player is repeatedly struck after the fact!

*FIRE CONTROL* learn it, live it! how about an AO pump day? even better an AO stock pump day!! skill check, people. dont be afraid:eek:

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 12:51 AM
Ok, this has to be my all time favorite picture that I've taken. Please reply with what you think.

*the only thing is I had the friggin' time stamp on :(, so I cut the picture down a little so there is no noucance... but the effect as a whole picture.. damn!*

Spoons :(

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 12:52 AM
Here's the picture as a whole.. just incase you'd like it.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 12:55 AM
For some reason I just like this picture... so I thought I'd share.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 01:04 AM
This is a shot of Petty's right as we are about to leave.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 01:06 AM
I just realized.. that the time stamp on all of the photographs are behind by an hour... aint that a shame, one more thing that went screwy :/.

Spoons

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 01:11 AM
I know some of these might seem pointless.. but I just think they're classy pictures.

Spoons

Havoc_online
07-30-2002, 01:13 AM
hey, I've seen that truck!:p

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 01:14 AM
Just thought this was entertaining.. I give you "Jeff"!

Spoons

rjvemt1
07-30-2002, 01:16 AM
:D hi i am rjv's (robert's) wife and i am a rock star. i can roll sushi and know alot of karate- be afraid of me. i can also cook chili and the best steak ever- if you come to our house i will prove it. my name is jamie- not HY-MEE - JAY-MEE. rob seems to like you guys so i do too. write back to me if you DARE!!:D

Havoc_online
07-30-2002, 01:19 AM
I dunno, Texas Land and Cattle makes a pretty mean steak:p :p :p

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 01:19 AM
Havoc- That is one snazzy looking vehicle!

Just thought I'd throw in a few pictures of the gang all together (never got a group picture though :( We should do that first and last thing next time).

Spoons

Clare
07-30-2002, 01:23 AM
at the end of the day! awwww

TransMan
07-30-2002, 01:32 AM
Hmm is it just me or does it seem like Spoons was fallowing Capo around all day?? :D

rjvemt1
07-30-2002, 01:46 AM
i just had my keyboard accosted;) tried to sign jamie up as a member the the website says im already sign up, little help!
I dunno, Texas Land and Cattle makes a pretty mean steak she is telling me that you would have five, count em, five smiles if she cooked a steak for you.its true!;)

Mango
07-30-2002, 08:24 AM
That picture with the sun glare is so wicked Spoon!! :)

The one with the deflated ultimate air field is :(

teehee!

CRiZO
07-30-2002, 11:11 AM
Well last night spoons took the camcorder from me, so he's doing it now I suppose...

Yeah, I think he was following her around all day, he's got some wierd obsession I think... kinda scary. Is the clare shrine he has out of the ordinary at all? I'm going to go eat cocoa pebbles now. look at me look at me

bigsarge72
07-30-2002, 01:43 PM
Ok guys, I know I'm kind of new to the board, but you MUST post the video of Capo tripping, or I may never be able to face her on the field. Her legendary exploits, as told on this board, have made it so I can hardly sleep at night ;) I have to see something to let me know that she is human and capable of mistakes (if only one in a great while). :D
Please, we need video so the mortals can have peace of mind!

sarge

CRiZO
07-30-2002, 01:46 PM
CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Daroach
07-30-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by bigsarge72
Ok guys, I know I'm kind of new to the board, but you MUST post the video of Capo tripping, or I may never be able to face her on the field. Her legendary exploits, as told on this board, have made it so I can hardly sleep at night ;) I have to see something to let me know that she is human and capable of mistakes (if only one in a great while). :D
Please, we need video so the mortals can have peace of mind!

sarge

she has a nice bruise on her neck from getting shot, looks like a mean hicky.

Clare
07-30-2002, 03:47 PM
she has a nice bruise on her neck from getting shot, looks like a mean hicky.

that was my going away present..the ref had called me out, picked up my gun, and was getting up and someone runs up and shoots me in the neck...aww how sweet! :p

Daroach
07-30-2002, 04:17 PM
BONUS BALLED

DaFlip
07-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Same thing happened to me, I was out, running off the field with my gun in the air and WHAP! Right in the wind pipe. I coughed for a moment like I was smoking some happy grass.

DaFlip

CRiZO
07-30-2002, 04:33 PM
and we all know how much DaFlip likes grass

rjvemt1
07-30-2002, 04:41 PM
i have a pic of capos neck, ill use the rest of the roll of film tonight when my wife has her belt test(karate grrrrl) then ill get em developed and posted!

bigsarge72
07-30-2002, 04:45 PM
ahh, finally, I will have proof of Capo's mortality so I can sleep at night, and not be afraid to step on the same field in opposition to her :D

Clare
07-30-2002, 04:45 PM
ahh, finally, I will have proof of Capo's mortality so I can sleep at night, and not be afraid to step on the same field in opposition to her

lol, ok ok your check is in the mail.

Sinnet
07-30-2002, 07:57 PM
:)

Clare
07-30-2002, 08:04 PM
lmao!

I'm easily amused tonight!

Mango
07-30-2002, 08:14 PM
HAHA!! http://atypically.net/smilies/laugh.gif

Havoc_online
07-30-2002, 08:51 PM
:o lol

One Wooden Spoon
07-30-2002, 11:59 PM
I think Capo was the one following ME around. Acually no, the reason I have so many pictures of her, was because she's always the last person left! She hardly ever gets eliminated, so she's there holding off 3-8 people on her own, giving us media folks ample time to snap off a few shots. I have quite a few pictuers of other people, but none of them look as much at home, or as intimidating :). I'll get some more up of Lance, CRiZO, Jeremy, Havoc, ect later.

Spoons

"That picture with the sun glare is so wicked Spoon!!" - Thanks, some of the best pictures are spur of the moment snaps, just like that one.

CRiZO
07-31-2002, 10:25 AM
Yup, all girls are attracted to him like cereal to a spoon. (get it..) Anyways, we're running out of things to say... time for another meet. Tomorrow at my house!

Mango
07-31-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by CRiZO
Yup, all girls are attracted to him like cereal to a spoon. (get it..) Anyways, we're running out of things to say... time for another meet. Tomorrow at my house!

Dude I'm so there!

*starts running to TX* :p

ttoad4000t
07-31-2002, 10:10 PM
any word on the video? :D

One Wooden Spoon
08-01-2002, 12:52 AM
Both Capo and I took video (I used CRiZO's camcorder, thanks CRiZO!). I've editied some of what our group took (CRiZO and I), but there isn't enough to make much of a video (always seemed to focus the camera on the action 2 seconds after it happened :/). However, Capo is attempting to send me her video, and so we should have a pretty good film once all is done. Plan on having it by the end of the weekend (it would be faster, but work bogs me down).

Spoons

CRiZO - Niiiice touch with your previous comment.
- I think I might be able to stradle the 150 feet on over to your house.. dunno though, don't count on anything.

UTLadiesMan
08-01-2002, 01:04 AM
Make sure the part where Capo trips and gets knocked out and lies on the ground for 15 minutes is in there. :D

Clare
08-01-2002, 03:46 AM
what is it with people wanting to either shoot me or see me getting hurt, sheesh! :p

by the way, the fall wasn't that bad...yes I fell, landed on some nice cushy grass, get up, and I run to the next bunker..it's not as exciting as SOME people like to make it seem. :D

Daroach
08-01-2002, 08:19 AM
what is it with people wanting to either shoot me or see me getting hurt, sheesh! :p

by the way, the fall wasn't that bad...yes I fell, landed on some nice cushy grass, get up, and I run to the next bunker..it's not as exciting as SOME people like to make it seem. :D

I dunno about that, it was prolly pretty damn funny.

CRiZO
08-01-2002, 10:23 AM
yeah... but it wasn't any of us, that's why it's funny :D BTW, about the film, I've looked at what she took and it's pretty much all good stuff. Though everyones camera did seem to look away when curtis got smacked :P j/k, but they did look away :( My glory down the drain, o well, I'll have to do it again next time with a camera in my mask. I'm sad. *tear* :( Anyone wanna come over and play? I'm lonely.

Daroach
08-01-2002, 10:52 AM
i am at work, care to trade?

SI|ENT|3O|3
08-01-2002, 04:43 PM
i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaa play!!!!!!!!!!!

rjvemt1
08-01-2002, 06:24 PM
not very gd shots

irs709
08-01-2002, 08:01 PM
post more rob..plz or asap!!!!!
and if ne 1 has scoop of vid tell me plzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare
08-02-2002, 09:05 PM
well that doesn't look so bad :)

Clare
08-15-2002, 09:30 PM
sooooooooo....what happened with the video!?

Daroach
08-15-2002, 09:32 PM
sooooooooo....what happened with the video!?

Damn, I forgot too, wat did happen to it?

Havoc_online
08-26-2002, 07:43 PM
up again in hopes of some video.....

Daroach
08-26-2002, 07:50 PM
Hey Havoc, where did you get your foregrip extender along with the foregrip???

I now own a MAG ... believe that!

And I really like the way you had it setup, also where did you get those panels?

lmk.

Havoc_online
08-26-2002, 07:57 PM
I knew you would come around sooner or later, they all do, lol. Thanks for the props.

I bought the Kapp extender on ebay. Kapp discontinued them but you can find them if you look around(I know of a blue one in San Antonio, ($24.95) lol)

The forgrip is part of the Eclipse mag kit(also discontinued)

The grips were made by the frymarker(she's been busy lately and hasnt been online in a while).

Daroach
08-26-2002, 08:04 PM
I would pay that much for a polished chrome one, hrmmmmm, and i know there are plenty of forgrips out there, that i can pick from. But this really sux, and I DIDN'T "come around", I still have my freeflow, but I want a backup. Why have 2 cockers, when you can get the best of both worlds? Cocker AND a Mag?! Anyhow, I have this Stock RT, that needs TONS of upgrades.......

Grey_Goose
08-26-2002, 08:46 PM
It's an RT Pro, and it doesn't need anything but maybe an Intelli & an RT foregrip (gasthrough). You should remember, considering you used to own my old RT Pro.

Havoc_online
08-26-2002, 10:33 PM
Why have 2 cockers because you would still need a back-up:p:p:p

get the best of both worlds? Cocker AND a Mag :confused: I thought the best of both worlds was an RT valve with a level 10 in it....:p:p:p
Stock RT, that needs TONS of upgrades....... upgrades or cosmetics? Besides an Iframe and Level 10, what else can you do(to the GUN)....Either way I'm proud of ya son:) (and I'm just messin:cool: )

shartley
08-27-2002, 07:20 AM
WOW.. I just got around to scanning this whole thread. LOL Good shots. Looks like everyone had a great time.

I think the best picture for me is the big yellow splat on the young guy's shoulder. LOL Classic! :D

UTLadiesMan
09-13-2002, 01:09 AM
So, um, are we ever going to get that vid of Capo kissing the ground?

Clare
09-13-2002, 01:12 AM
whatchu talkin bout, willis

:p

wes
09-13-2002, 09:31 AM
talkin bout you capo :D

UTLadiesMan
09-13-2002, 01:02 PM
I want my video!

I want to show it to lots of people. :)

It'd be good. Like "Look, it's ok if you messed up there. I mean, look at this doozy, yet she's still one of the best I've played with." :)

Oh, and at 40 acres fest we could set up a TV, and I could play it continuously. It'd be great. :p

AkaEnder
10-13-2002, 08:28 PM
bumpity, for video ;) please!

One Wooden Spoon
10-16-2002, 12:27 AM
CRiZO and I were attempting to make a short video from the film that we had. However, there has been some issues with getting the film onto my computer. If and when we are ever able to accomplish this I will edit it and then host the video on our website.

Hopefully we will have another TX AO meet before too long so as there is more footage to incorporate.

Spoons

Vern1
10-16-2002, 06:36 AM
Greetings,
Hey Spoons, was the video shot on a digital camcorder?
If so, I have the equipment to put in a pc, edit and make mpegs.
Let me know - folks need to see that Capo is actually human and not an infallable Goddess! - J/K Capo - feel the love!!

ICOM
10-16-2002, 01:40 PM
Capo and all ao it looks like you all had fun, wish i was there. The field looks really nice to play at.

ALso clare i hope your neck feels better.

TerpG
01-24-2023, 09:30 PM
Why no photos show up anymore?

Nobody
01-25-2023, 08:21 PM
Why no photos show up anymore?

Probably because they were hosted by other services that either no longer exist or have pay walls and not being hosted by AO itself. It sucks but that is the way of the internet. You may be able to use something like the wayback machine to see them but I am admittedly, unfamiliar with how much that can do with pictures.