PDA

View Full Version : Need a blade trigger for my Extreme!

P4ULuk
07-28-2002, 03:47 AM
Does anyone know when they'll be available in the uk?

manike
07-28-2002, 03:50 AM
I pm'd Timmy63 about getting one, maybe he could send us over a couple :)

Either that or I need to find time to design one and get AGDE to make them :D

manike

P4ULuk
07-28-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by manike

Either that or I need to find time to design one and get AGDE to make them :D

manike

That'd be cool :D:D:D

Paul

DiRTyBuNNy
07-28-2002, 01:40 PM
ooooh..Simon...you are the man...if the only reason you don't work for AGDE is because they can't afford you then we're all in trouble...(don't want you going to work for the Dark Side..)

manike
07-28-2002, 02:04 PM
Actually the reason I don't work for AGD is that they didn't sort out the green card as easily as would have been needed. I did come close to moving to the states and working for them some years back :) but it didn't work out :( . I still have the job offer somewhere! It's a long and complicated story. ;)

I don't work for AGDE because (a) they can't afford me now hehehe :D ) and because it's more fun working 'with' them and because I love my 'real' job! I wouldn't be able to help them out like I have if I didn't have my real job.

I have a long history with AGD and love their products and feel very proud to have helped with the C&C extreme. I honestly think the extreme in all it's versions and especially with the level 10 is the marker of the future.

manike

paint king
07-28-2002, 04:13 PM
If you want a blade trigger I strongly influence you to get it made by timmy63. He's must have a thing for making blade triggers. i'm not sure but they are very nice and they work wonderfully.

ur4me2bunker
07-28-2002, 06:26 PM
If your looking for the Timmy63 triggers just PM him. As of right now he is selling them by request only so just drop him a line and he will be happy to sell you a trigger. I was talking to him about marketing these things better so possibly be on the look out for a site in the near future.
You can't go wrong with this trigger though, they are the best, bottom line. As soon as I get my C&C, Timmy's blade goes in. They should come standard in my opinion, lets just hope Tom agrees.
If you have any problems getting a hold of him PM me, and I will put in a call for you.

manike
07-29-2002, 03:46 AM
I PM'd him and just got a reply. Paul I ordered one for you also... your's will be err... emmm... 60$ ;)

Looking forward to getting it.

manike

P4ULuk
07-29-2002, 04:17 AM
I PM'd him and just got a reply. Paul I ordered one for you also... your's will be err... emmm... 60$ ;)

Looking forward to getting it.

manike

LOL is it a wdp part then :eek: :D :D

You do know you're installing mine as well yes?

Cheers,

Paul.

manike
07-29-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by P4ULuk
LOL is it a wdp part then :eek: :D :D

You do know you're installing mine as well yes?

Can you afford my hourly rates? :eek: :D

Shouldn't be too hard to do (install the trigger that is, not afford my hourly rates ;) ).

manike

P4ULuk
07-29-2002, 04:24 AM

Can you afford my hourly rates? :eek: :D

Shouldn't be too hard to do (install the trigger that is, not afford my hourly rates ;) ).

manike

I can do it I was only messing about :D

Look forward to it as well! :D:D

Cheers,

Paul.

Pand0ra
07-30-2002, 06:13 AM
Manike, if you've a copy of your software laying somewhere, I would be very happy to design the trigger for you :D .

I can't do the whole thing yet, I just got the spindle, but the rest is still missing ;) .