PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 issues still.

warpfeedmod
07-28-2002, 10:07 AM
Okay, so I put the cut spring in there, pumped up the velocity till it started to leak out the back, then backed it off a bit...fired a few shots, got into some rapid fire (not retro tho) and then it started leaking down the barrel.... backed out the velocity and still leaks...

so I remove the shims or go with a smaller carrier?

Not sure I quite understand how this all works..

Thanks in advance!

edit: Also now I can't seem to get the carrier that's in there out. Any ideas?

mike e
07-28-2002, 10:53 AM
how many shots have you put through it? maybe everything has not seated properly yet. i would give it at least a couple hundred shots to seat itself, does the lx need that? i dont remember from when i read it but i thought they did............:rolleyes:

warpfeedmod
07-28-2002, 11:03 AM
well I actually havn't put any paint through it, it still seems rather hard on my finger when dry firing it, and it crumples the dollar like it's not even there. That's when it started leaking down the barrel. I read that long instructions on the LX page, but I can't get out the carrier that's in there to change it. It seems stuck.

All in all I'd say I've taken about 200 or so dry shots through it.

TransMan
07-28-2002, 11:55 AM
nothings wron with it you just broke in the oring a bit, now you have to go to a smaller carrier. To get the carrier out some people have bent a paper clip and pulled it out that way some people put their field strip screw down the powertube and then pull it out slowly.