PDA

View Full Version : Quick O-Ring/spare parts kit question...

raehl
07-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Ok, I have lost the orings that go on top of the emag on-off assembly (so the black and white things (I think, judging by the manual) that you'd put in before putting in the on-off assembly.

Now, I'm assuming both of these are in the spare parts kit. Right? Now, which spare parts kit do I get for the emag, the Auotmag kit or the RT kit? I notice the on/off assemblies are slightly different sizes between the RT and the E-Mag, are the oring interchangable?

Thanks,
Chris

virus
07-28-2002, 06:46 PM
for the most part you need the RT parts kit..... and even then there will be some orings you wont need as they are designed for the original RTs... where as the Emag/RTPro/Retro valves are all the same except the Emag valves use a Quad oring somewhere in the on/off

S14-Racer
07-28-2002, 07:26 PM
They use the flat quad o-ring at the top of the on-off in the seat in the valve body. Its the one that seals the on-off pin in the valve. Also I have one in my retro valve and noticed no side effects but was able to lower the input pressure while maintaining the same reactivity.