PDA

View Full Version : I Have 2 Questions

lillfroboy
07-28-2002, 06:33 PM
First off does anybody know if the warp feed will fit on the powerfeed left mag body

And Second does anybody know a web-site where i can get an automag electronic trigger frame and how much does it cost

thanks

TransMan
07-28-2002, 06:35 PM
Yes the warp will fit and im not sure about the electronic frame but the best one you can get is Centerflags hyperframe.

lillfroboy
07-28-2002, 06:39 PM
thanks

paintballrulzs
07-28-2002, 06:45 PM
Take it from me, get a hyperframe. The booyah/mako will look good at their 100 dollar price tag, but the hyperframe is a way better deal. THe hyperframes warrenty for one is excellnt, booyahs well the company went backrupt (ya i know mako is doing SOME warrenty) used you can find hyperframes for the high 100/low 200s. Brand new the cheapest you can get them i have seen is predator-paintball.com.

AcemanPB
07-28-2002, 09:50 PM
hey andy you know stephen has a hyperframe on his mag and i'm sure he would let you shoot it, and i've seen some go on ebay for 100-150, but why not just get a retrovalve?

lillfroboy
07-28-2002, 11:35 PM
dont know i dont know what i should get (I'M SO CONFUSED MANNNN!!!!!!:confused: )j/k... but anyway i don't know i mean i dont need the retro valve because its pointless to me because my trigger and frame suckso much *** its not even funny i dont think i even get 6bps with it,, you shot it once and man o man is the trigger pull long and hard
so i wanted an electronic frame beause of its shot trigger pull and firing modes.

lillfroboy
07-28-2002, 11:36 PM
by the way jason what tha hell does your sig mean i have tried to figure that out for quite some time now

AcemanPB
07-29-2002, 12:29 AM
a retrovalve will lighten and make your trigger reactive, just shoot wookie's RT it's nice

my sig is greek it means (i've had several PMs about it) - "without wisdom strength falls by it's own weight"