PDA

View Full Version : maco where abouz? and shocktek??

BajaBoy
07-28-2002, 10:49 PM
ok my 1st ? is... ive see clear or a pale clear macro line.. its was um.. cloudy? buy see through.. please tell me where to get it...

and 2nd, does anyone have the shockteck rail mount dropfoward? and if u do could u please give me the dimentchens from side to side how long it is... and how far it drops down.

im asking this because i have a classic set up.. and with an asa and for grip its big. i think um 6 inches.

so if u have info on any of those please help me out

TransMan
07-28-2002, 10:56 PM
tunaman sells the best macro give him a halla

Load SM5
07-28-2002, 11:06 PM
What size shoctech drop? They make 3 different sizes.

BajaBoy
07-28-2002, 11:16 PM
wow you guys are good.. thanx but the dropfoward, they didnt say i think its just the normal appy drop, here is the url... http://www.paintballgear.net/031-8002.html

and whos tunaman :confused:

Load SM5
07-28-2002, 11:20 PM
Good God! They are too expensive from PB gear You can save some money and just but them from Shocktech directly. http://buyshocktech.com/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+ page 2 on the product list.

The also have discriptions of the different sizes.

BajaBoy
07-28-2002, 11:43 PM
jeez thanx so much lol, i was gunna have to give up something else just to get ripped off... ( and i thought i knew where to buy.. ) but ive never delt with shockteck yet.. so im lurning.. but does anyone have info on the clearish macro?

subbeh
07-29-2002, 03:44 PM
Yeah the price PBGear has for that is terrible...

InfinatyBPS
07-29-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy_Agd
ok my 1st ? is... ive see clear or a pale clear macro line.. its was um.. cloudy? buy see through.. please tell me where to get it...

and 2nd, does anyone have the shockteck rail mount dropfoward? and if u do could u please give me the dimentchens from side to side how long it is... and how far it drops down.

im asking this because i have a classic set up.. and with an asa and for grip its big. i think um 6 inches.

so if u have info on any of those please help me out

I am the only one that is very disturbed to think that a 15 year old wrote this?

Tron
07-29-2002, 07:50 PM
Me fail english thats umpossable.

-Tron

sicones
07-29-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS

I am the only one that is very disturbed to think that a 15 year old wrote this?

who gives a $***

FactsOfLife
07-29-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by sicones

who gives a $***

Those of us who are not burdened by a failed education.:rolleyes: