PDA

View Full Version : could you guys recommend at mag set up?

moabrider69
07-28-2002, 11:34 PM
would you guys recommend a mag setup?i am getting a mag pretty soon and i need a good setup. ive already got nitro and a 12v hopper from previous gun. please keep the total price under 450 and please tell me where to get it from

blackmag3
07-28-2002, 11:49 PM
rt valve would be nice. id also go with an intelli frame and a warp feed. a drop if you like those and dont have one. a barrel kit like the freak would also be a good buy. foregrip if you like em i know i do. hope this helps.

BajaBoy
07-28-2002, 11:57 PM
well.. im gunna have to say.. level 10... then take it from there

Restola
07-28-2002, 11:57 PM
Assuming it is a completely stock mag with standard valve:

I would say buy a nice barrel that will match the paint you shoot. I've heard CP is nice although I've never shot one. They can be found everywhere.

Next I would recommend an Intelliframe, simply because I love mine and I think it changes the whole feel of the gun.

Thats about $150 so far and all the "nessisary" buys.

Also make sure you find a drop that puts your tank where you want it. An uncomfortable setup means less fun on the field! BTO can make anything. Although the drops are more expensive than some I love them.

If you have extra cash get a foregrip. I have one, but dont use it. I usually keep my left hand under the reg on my tank.

Thats all you really need. An rt valve would be nice, but the $200 may put you over the top if you want to go for a more expensive barrel.

Good luck.

*edit* I cant believe I forgot lvl10! Get that too.

WickeDKlowN
07-29-2002, 09:35 AM
if you already have N2 you could prolly find a used RT/RTP for that much

Troy
07-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Hi moabrider69,

1. Level 10 kit
2. Barrels with multiple bore sizes to match the paint you are shooting.
3. A Warp Feed
4. A front grip.

With that set up you will be ready to play anything from big games to world cup.

If you get some more money look for a retro valve and a tank with adjustable output.

TheTramp
07-29-2002, 02:45 PM
For under $450 you could get a completly set up Retro Mag with Intelliframe in the classified forum. After that I'd just add a L10 and you will be all set.