Here's my new gun setup. I have:

-Blue Micromag Body
-Hyperframe
-Blue 12in Freak
-Blue Halo B
-68/4500 Crossfire
-Blue CP Flames Drop
-Blue On/off ASA and Macroline

The Halo is blue (looks kinda purple in the pic), and the tank has blue Lok Sok Skins on it (they look kinda greyish). I don't have any foregrip right now, because ProTeam messed up my order, and now won't send any more blue parts for a couple more months

Left side:

'Mag
07-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Right Side:

'Mag
07-28-2002, 11:35 PM
The Whole Setup:

netjunk1e
07-28-2002, 11:48 PM
I want your micro body!!!! Ive been trying to find one! I doubt there is any chance you would part with it. I love your setup! Great job! The only thing i wouls do is try to get a foregrip but it looks like that would be hard. Nice setup though!

'Mag
07-28-2002, 11:51 PM
I called Pro Team and got them to add a new Micro Body to their run of blue ano. If you call them up they could probably get you one, but I'm not sure what colors they have (I don't think they keep much in stock, and they don't do ano runs very often). Plus the lowest they'd sell one to me for was $175, kinda pricey considering I had to buy a new barrel too.

BajaBoy
07-28-2002, 11:54 PM
very nice.. but one thing.. you could make that look killer if u got your frame nickle plated.. by like ptp i think they do it.. and if u had a ss freal back.. u might like black... i did to but it got old in my eyes lol

AcemanPB
07-29-2002, 12:32 AM
yeah a SS freak back and silver colored hyper frame would be cool

BTW sweet gun

paintballrulzs
07-29-2002, 09:16 AM
I just want to say that is a wicked pretty gun. I have 2 hyperframes now and i gotta ask, Where did you get that trigger man!

'Mag
07-29-2002, 10:25 AM
I got the Freak so it would help to balance out the black frame with all the other blue stuff. I think I'll keep it black and blue for now, but someday I might get the frame anoed or nickel plated.

The trigger is just the stock one that I modified. I polished it and ground it into a blade-style shape. I also added front and rear trigger stops (after grinding it the pull is so much longer).

Here's a pic of the frame:

mrbrutal
07-29-2002, 11:00 AM
Thats a pretty nice setup. I like how you made the blade trigger. I must have missed the post somewhere, but whats the led for?

'Mag
07-29-2002, 09:47 PM
The LED just blinks every time that a shot is fired. Kinda pointless but I like it anyways. Makes it easy for me to sit on my bed and pull the trigger and see how fast I'm really shooting.