PDA

View Full Version : a barrel question for now and future..

felony
07-28-2002, 11:47 PM
hey guys.

im kinda looking into changing barrels. i have no real reason to change as i love my bigshot. but as the extreme bodys come out for mags and if i get it, ill be forced to get a new cocker threaded barrel. should i hold out to Christmas for both of those at once? what barrel would you suggest? i kinda like the idea of a kit system as the freak. was thinking of a front back and one insert until i need a differnt insert.

any ideas? do you guys even think extreme will be out by Christmas?

thanks
dan

TransMan
07-29-2002, 06:01 AM
CP kit if u want an interchangable kit if u want a 1 piece i would go with a CP barrel or a BOA barrel

felony
07-29-2002, 09:04 AM
what about powerlyte barrels?

dan

felony
07-29-2002, 09:33 AM
well, i found the freak starte kit for 130.. the full kit is 185 but i do not need 7-8 inserts. right now all i shoot is PMI premium paint as it is field paint. im not on a team and dont think i need the freak. i can get the warp for a little more cash. i may just do that.

damn, i wish i could feel the warp on my gun, to see what it is like..

mike e
07-29-2002, 03:14 PM
on my cocker i shoot a freak but for 90 bucks you can get a berzerk barrel kit thats 8 and a half inches long and comes with 3 inserts. they are pretty decent. if you look in the dealers forum its from the same company as that new 14 in barrel, but i have no experience with that yet so i cant recomend it. i think berzerks are pretty good though