PDA

View Full Version : to the morons with broken lv10's

KAPP667
07-29-2002, 12:47 AM
Ok there are about 15 posts rght now whining about how your level 10 doesn't work right.
Shutup and have AGD or pro-shop do it for you. Stop taking up all the room onthe boards cause your too incompetent.
This is why the majorit of players do not like mags, they setup stuff wrong, or they know smeone who did, ten blame AGD for it.

Mav D MagMan
07-29-2002, 12:58 AM
Whoa kind of harsh,

I'd just like to say to all of those less than technically advanced persons with level 10 having problems and making a new thread for yourselves every time, they do have an OFFICIAL level 10 problems thread, so look there! :) (trying to be nicer than the dude above me and give you much more help)

Mav

Havoc_online
07-29-2002, 01:30 AM
That's one of the main reasons this board exsists and AGD owns it. Also, how much is anyone going to learn about there own gun if they keep sending it to a proshop or to AGD?

TransMan
07-29-2002, 05:58 AM
I agree with Havoc this forum was set up for people you have problems to ask about them and we dont own it or run it AGD does. I suggest that you dont click on the threads of people asking lvl 10 questions or just go ahead and help them.

marley618
07-29-2002, 10:25 AM
Yeah KAPP, I don't like your attitude. The tech section is made for questions about your gun. That's why people ask them here. After a while the lvl 10 question will go away when every possible question is answered. It is also a lot easier to change a small part yourself then it is to send the whole gun to AGD to have them do it (its also a lot cheaper.) You can ask questions about your gun too, don't be scared.

cphilip
07-29-2002, 11:44 AM
I don't like your post or attitude either KAPP667. I suggest you learn to hold your tounge and ignore the ones that bother you. Warning to you on this kind of negative spirit. Closing this one now.

Army
07-31-2002, 01:04 AM
Not to mention that 99% of the LX's out there are Beta Test versions. We WANT to hear about problems, it makes it easier to fix the future lots.