PDA

View Full Version : A Very Public Apology To SHartley

MagDog68
07-29-2002, 08:20 AM
My "devil" comment in the IAO Billboard thread was very wrong and I apologize for making a discussion of differing views into a personal attack. It was rude and very unnessecary.

Though I still like the ad and think it should be run in paintball publications and at Paintball events, I do agree that posting it PUBLICLY was probably a wrong move for AGD. I think in my personal feelings clouded my earlier arguments.

~Fred

DarkRipper
07-29-2002, 08:23 AM
I've been known to be rather devilish.

>=)

DR

shartley
07-29-2002, 08:25 AM
Thank you… I did not expect this. Good form. I accept, and again, thank you.

ben_JD
07-29-2002, 09:12 AM
Let me get this straight: SHartley is not the Devil?

FYI: I have no idea what has transpired between these two previously, I just cannot pass on a chance to knock on Sam occasionally.

MagDog68
07-29-2002, 09:26 AM
LoL...we were discussing something in a thread and it moved more away from the topic and into a personal competition that shouldn't have been posted.

Someone had to point out that I was wrong before I started to realize it for myself - thanks ;)

And yes Sam is the devil sometimes - his advocate mostly though :D

~Fred

SIGSays
07-29-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by ben_JD
Let me get this straight: SHartley is not the Devil?

FYI: I have no idea what has transpired between these two previously, I just cannot pass on a chance to knock on Sam occasionally.

lol... this is funny..... doesn't that little sam guy with the guns dress as a devil some time in the toons? not SHartley but his sig charcter