PDA

View Full Version : Jammin James

-Jôker-
07-29-2002, 08:43 AM
why should we cuss here there is no point to.... why dont you find some ther words to use instead of the notoirious (sp?) bad ones? a person that says a cuss word every other sentence really needs to find some more words to use.... and just because 'they can say that on tv' doesnt mean it should or could be said anywhere..... this place is kept up tight because 'we dont want to be like the other paintball forums' so if you want to cuss fight and post virogitory pictures head on over to the other paintball forums on the net im sure youll fit right in;)

Ultimator
07-29-2002, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry but there is only one word that can describe him: TROLL.

FutureMagOwner
07-29-2002, 02:04 PM
no he is a tool... anyway lets just let it go i goto work and all this junks happening

xmetal2001
07-29-2002, 10:47 PM
This place might have ALOT of censorship or whatever you want to call it, but I like it that way. It keeps everything more civil and leads to better discussions.

Since it offends some people, theres not really any point to using foul language, its not like it necessary to get your point across when talking on a forum.

wingman898
07-29-2002, 11:01 PM
Get off of it already...he's obviously a moron and not worth the caloric energy required to talk about him. All of us either had a guy in school like him, or are going to school with a guy like him. That's why we, like many others, don't speak to or about him.