PDA

View Full Version : Can everyone measure there gas thru/foregrip for me?

MikeCouves
07-29-2002, 12:57 PM
I am trying to find the right foregrip, I currently have a PMI one and it's too long for me to fit a elbow of any kind in there. My setup is: Minimag. Intelliframe, PMI Drop Forward. Does anyone have a simalar setup with a gas thru that has enough room to fit a macro line fitting in there? If you have a gas thru, would you kindly identify what kind it is, and the measurement of it from top to bottom not including the threads.

Thank you so much!!

Bushman
07-29-2002, 01:43 PM
Hi Mike.

I have seen you posting on PB Canada.

I have a similar set up.

I have a Classic Mag with a Benchmark grip frame and a PMI Perfect drop.

I use a AGD vertical bottle adapter and a KAPP gas-thru.

The fit is perfect with a steel braided line and elbow.

You might want to check out this link.

http://www.AUTOMAGS.ORG/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43163

They have one piece gas-thrus (no VBA) in different lengths.

Hope this helps.

MikeCouves
07-29-2002, 02:47 PM
But I have an Intelliframe, that can change it. KAPP's are supposed to work. I didn't know those Fighter X ones were so damn cheap! It's only 11 bucks US, I think I am going to get the 3.5 one.

MikeCouves
07-29-2002, 02:48 PM
Do you know if those will fit with my Intelliframe?

personman
07-29-2002, 03:07 PM
ok, check out what I did. I dont have intelli but I will soon.
Just put it on the farthest back position and used a hacksaw to take the front off.
its an aci gas thru and I dont know how big it is..

MikeCouves
07-29-2002, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure if I would want to go hacking at my drop forward though. The Fighter X 3.5 looks like it would definately fit, I just need to know if they will fit with the IFrame, and if Fighter X ships to Canada.

MikeCouves
07-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Anyone else...?

Blazingace
07-30-2002, 09:11 AM
Go Fighter X. The 4.5 fits perfect with my CP flame drop and Intelli. It doesn't look like it is cluttered too. There is some space between the drop and grip. I am building a second Minimag with my spare foregrip. One thing about them though is that they are not anodized. They have not setup the anodizing yet so the finish is a baked on black paint. It holds up pretty good, but I wore most of mine off so it is shiny on one side now.

EsPo
07-30-2002, 08:12 PM
if u want a short grip go with the fighterx 3.5

MikeCouves
07-31-2002, 07:55 AM
I am going to get the 3.5 from Fighter X, but do they ship to Canada?