PDA

View Full Version : what?

SIGSays
07-29-2002, 01:01 PM
Shartly's mom and dad!!! so what happened that to thread? someone told to to click sharelys parents... i clicked it and it said i don't have access to it..

TransMan
07-29-2002, 01:06 PM
Yes who ever posted it was a Moron who should have the crap beat out of them and i have a feeling i know who it was. It got closed rather quickly as well thats why you didnt see it.

Will Wood
07-29-2002, 01:09 PM
And it's a good thing it got deleted before you got to it...It was very disturbing.

cphilip
07-29-2002, 01:13 PM
It was removed from the forums. It was in two different forums. And the poster was banned

The poster was originaly Jammin James who was temp banned just a few minutes ago for repeated cursing. He chose to ignore the warning I sent him via email that if he curcumvented that three day temp ban he would be permanently banned. He came back under another alias and chose to post those pictures as well. So he now is gone for good.

cphilip

TransMan
07-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah that who i thought it was im glad he wont be seen around here again.

P4ULuk
07-29-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
It was removed from the forums. It was in two different forums. And the poster was banned

The poster was originaly Jammin James who was temp banned just a few minutes ago for repeated cursing. He chose to ignore the warning I sent him via email that if he curcumvented that three day temp ban he would be permanently banned. He came back under another alias and chose to post those pictures as well. So he now is gone for good.

cphilip

Good on you!!

Paul.
:D

wyn1370
07-29-2002, 02:32 PM
hurray for uncle phil. two in one day, now that's impressive.

Jonneh
07-29-2002, 02:39 PM
http://www.digitalbrain.com/jonneh/shatnerno.jpg