PDA

View Full Version : Agd-furys First Tournement

c mag
07-29-2002, 02:12 PM
If our first tournement is an example of the future "Watch out here we come". The tournement was a 3-man rookie tournement at Country Club Paintball an Indoor paintball field in Glenwood, Illinios. We entered 3 teams AGD-FURY 1,2,and 3.
I played with AGD-FURY2. Teams 1 and 3 started off playing well and maxed there first game. Fury2 first game was a nightmare. We played D.O.D (blue) they also had 3 teams in the tournement. Here what happened.
Both teams made it to there intial bunkers off the break and exchanged paint for about 2 minutes(5 MINUTE GAMES). Andy was on the left tape, I was in center, Scott was on the Right a barricade short of the tape line. One of the D.O.D player went to the left tape, and 2 stayed in the center, one back center and one ran and crawl for the center crackpipe and grabbed the flag(20pt for the pull). He then moved back alittle to the right. I moved from my center position to the far right tapeline, Scott started shoot and the guy with the flag. I started shooting at the guy on the left tape. The guy with the flag moved back, there center guy moved up and the left tape guy moved to the 50 on the left tape. I shoot the guy on the left tape(10pts) Andy shoot the guy in the middle(10pts). In a last ditch effort the guy with the flag moved up too the left 50 and mad a dash to bunker Andy (TIME RAN OUT). Me and Scott both started shooting at him and ran to bunker the refs pulled Andy ,Scott walked up and got 2 shoots point blank they bounced. The refs called the player neutral and checked him out and told me and Scott to stop were we were which left me and him in the open. He was called clean and he shoot me . The ref looked at the timer saw it was going on 6 and a half minutes and said game. Realized how long the game went and i protested the results. D.O.D was given 40pt. and we got 20. They got the pull and 2 elimination and we were given 2 eliminations. After that we went on to max our remaining games in the prelims winding up with all three teams making it to the semis. The top 2 teams each division made the semi and 2 wildcards. Fury 2 lost there first game we were out Fury 1 and 3 maxed they made the finals. 2 AGD-Fury teams D.O.D 2 teams. D.O.D played D.O.D and FURY played Fury. Fury 1 lost the final game.
Final Standings
1st. place D.O.D
2nd. place AGD-FURY 1
3rd. place AGD-FURY 3
4th. place D.O.D
5th. place AGD-FURY 2

brian terry
07-29-2002, 05:18 PM
good job guys.keep up the good work.

AGD
07-29-2002, 06:59 PM
Nice lineup in the final standings! Good job!!

AGD

brian terry
07-30-2002, 02:17 AM
o forgot to ask.how did that girl on your team do .whats her name agen i was thanking it was marc but im not sure.

c mag
07-30-2002, 09:01 AM
The teams were
Fury1 fury3 fury2
Kieth marc cliff
nikko mike scott
alex brett andy

SteveD
07-30-2002, 12:22 PM
Congrats on the first tourney. Keep it up.