PDA

View Full Version : Impulses

TRIAD
07-29-2002, 02:53 PM
Does anyone here know anything about them? I used to own a very old on that had been "thoroughly" used and it always broke on me. I was wondering if the new ones were any better. Let me know if youve had any experiences or know anything about them. Thanks for your help

OldSchoolMag
07-29-2002, 05:48 PM
Impulses are very nice electros, considering their price and performance. Very cheap and (except with you, I guess) very nicely working, they're all around good markers. Rat and Nastys are nice too, all the Impulses can be set up for low pressure, and have many other options. Look on a smart parts forum for more info.

OSM

TRIAD
07-29-2002, 07:44 PM
My brother posted this, he was on my name, he was the one who was having trouble with an Impulse, but it was old, that was probably why, so I'll have to see how it works if he gets one, I'll have him post the results. Maybe my thoughts will be changed, probably.

mykroft
07-29-2002, 07:47 PM
The old ones are lacking in reliability, the new ones are excellent.

Very impressed with the 3 non-Vision Impy's on my team.(all 2K1 or 2K2's, no original Impy's)

vlhockey22
07-29-2002, 07:51 PM
Great Guns! Only problem I have with my rat is FSDO, but other than that it has'nt let me down yet.

Snakebite78
07-29-2002, 09:32 PM
OK, im the original poster and im glad to see things have changed. That impulse i got was very very old and had been through a year of weekend tourneys. If you have anymore info id like to hear it, thanks.

FactsOfLife
07-29-2002, 09:38 PM
I liked my impulse very much. accurate, quiet, reliable and the vision eliminated any chopping nonsense.

FSDO was an issue for me until I got an eclipse angled full flow solenoid optimizer. No more FSDO. I know this isn's supposed to fix it but it did on mine. And I wasn't complaining.

Nice upgrades, excellent aftermarket customs now and very high rate of fire.

excellent value for the money.

Snakebite78
07-30-2002, 07:32 AM
whats fsdo?

FactsOfLife
07-30-2002, 09:11 AM
FSDO= first shot drop off.