PDA

View Full Version : Double Trigger & Response Trigger

Hunter Killer
07-29-2002, 03:08 PM
crimson
Times
My question is this...Is there a such thing as a response trigger that fires when you release the trigger as well as when you pull the tigger? Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Also I was considering getting the double trigger .45 grip from Dye parts. Is it worth buying and does it improve on the overall performance/handling of the gun? I have heard that double triggers really improve the fire rate of a gun. I myself have a black teflon automag, single trigger config. Please email me if you can with any information. Thanks in advance for any imformation regarding this matter.
HK

personman
07-29-2002, 03:40 PM
Check out the intelliframe at http://store.airgun.com/

Yeah, there is such a thing but I believe its discontinued and its called the autoresponce frame. I'm not sure how much it went for or who made it.

Mav D MagMan
07-29-2002, 05:58 PM
They are also tourny illegal...

Mav

sanku X
07-29-2002, 09:53 PM
The Autoresponse trigger Frame was made by Proteam Products. The people who brought you the Warp Feed. They were before their time. 20 bps, on CO2, with no good feed system...The VL Shredder wasn't up to the job...

They are illegal, but they are fun!

mag-nanamus
07-29-2002, 11:11 PM
i have one on my gun. its really incredible. twice i was pulled aside by a ref for shooting in full auto. once i showed them it has no electronics they were cool. they were banned from arenas in the late 80's because, at that time, the next best shot only half as fast. i don't believe theres a problem anymore.

netjunk1e
07-31-2002, 02:15 AM
The only problem with the autoresponse is the fact that they are not semi-auto but setup in a 2 shot burst. This is what makes it illegal at tournys and many fields, i know it is at mine.