PDA

View Full Version : Question about warp

rxpbr
07-30-2002, 11:35 AM
Is there a difference between the proteam and the airgun designs warp? I read that the vibration sensor is on the bracket for the proteam and inside the warp for airgun designs. What's better for a low vibration electro gun? Does airgun's come with the same adapters that proteam's comes with?

Thanks

Snewk
07-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Could be something with the sensor I dont know, the proteam is for other markers while the other one is for AGD markers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am.

Vern1
07-30-2002, 11:49 AM
Greetings,
Pro-Team version comes with a two piece mount that is a little easier to deal with on non-Mag markers and is a little more adjustable.
For most Mags, the AGD one works well.
PTP also comes with the powerfeed style aluminum 90 degree fitting and two adapters that screw into the top of Bushies, Intimidators, Angels, etc. in place of the rise.
The sensor is in the mount, but most of them fall out of the mount after a while.
I don't care about that as I usually wire them into the soleniod so they spin when you pull the trigger and don't rely on vibration.

The AGD version comes with a plastic powerfeed 90 degree fitting and every one I have ever seen broke at some point in time.

The PTP version is usualy about 30 to 40 bucks more.

Both work well except for what I have mentioned.

Hope this helps.

rxpbr
07-30-2002, 12:43 PM
So if i had an angel I would have to unscrew my rise to accomodate their universal adapter? I also have a mag but I guess I could just connect the warp hose directly to the powerfeed?