PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys Toyz in Chicago Land. huge sale?

felony
07-30-2002, 02:41 PM
all you guys that live in, around, next to, under Chicago Land or it's suburbs may have heard or have been to one of these Pig Roasts or special on sale days that go on at the end of the summer for like 5 or so days.

ive been told that the prices are really cheap for just about anything in their stores.

has anyone been to one of these and seen the prices first hand?

what is it like?

what should i expect?

dan

the123
07-30-2002, 02:54 PM
It was great, stuff was on sale, Tom Kaye was there showing off the latest goodies. Bill Mills was there and Matty from Jax Warriors too. Free pig- and I drank Rennik's Corona all night :)
I wont miss it if it happens again.

blnk162
07-30-2002, 03:17 PM
Yeah its a massive sale with people from the industry just chillin. Last year aftershock, shocktech, detroit fusion and random ironmen showed up to enjoy the festivites, its a great time with free roast pork, cant miss out on that.

felony
07-30-2002, 03:48 PM
well, the pig roast is in september. i got the flyer last week. september 6 7 and 8th i think. i will go the 7 or the 8t depending on when football game is :]

are there good prices? like would the freak kit be significantly less? other barrels? other goodies? or is just more of a fun time with some 5-10% prices cuts

dan

07-30-2002, 03:59 PM
they will also probally be running the "canadia still hates us sale" because i doubt that canadia has called and appoligised to renick for the couple year ban from canadia ;)

edit: obvious spelling mistakes ;)

blnk162
07-31-2002, 12:14 PM
The canada still hates us sale is the weekend of skyball..