PDA

View Full Version : Kick'n Paintballs are pooie!

Snewk
07-30-2002, 03:08 PM
I got a few hundred rounds from a field owner for free and I have to say this paint is horrible. I was shooting into a plastic bucket just for the heck of it and it broke THROUGH the bucket unbroken. When I rolled it on a countertop it made a noise that you could tell it was lop-sided badly, and it shoots like it too. I'm glad I didnt pay for it.

On the other hand I lost my barrel condom...

sicones
07-30-2002, 03:22 PM
I always shoot kick'n paintball I think there great, yours suck because he gave them to you for free, ever wonder why he gave them to you for free...:rolleyes:

marc
07-30-2002, 03:52 PM
Ya he might have given you them because they were defective in some way. Such as there was a broken ball that he clean out of them, he left them out in the sun, they were really old, or mabye they came from a bad skid of paint (I dont know if about kickin' and how well they check there paint or anything so it could be one of the other 3, but i know pmi has accidentally sent out bad skids.

p8ntballa
07-30-2002, 03:57 PM
Kickin' sucks buy Anarchy:D....thats my experience. Kickin has a cool box tho, gotta give them that.

rhetor22
07-30-2002, 04:08 PM
its all about the box

Mav D MagMan
07-30-2002, 04:13 PM
I'm thinking you got a batch of paint he found on the ground behind his counter that he'd stepped on several times :)

But hey, what do you want for free right?

I've used several cases of Kick'n it was my first higher quality paint and I loved it... It didnt like my CP barrel however so I switched paints, (darn) The batches I got never had problems like you describe, shot straight, good accuracy, Smurf Slaughter (sweet name) good marking... yatta yatta over all it ain't all that pooie...

Mav

covadsucks
07-30-2002, 04:32 PM
That's a shame. I've had nothing but good luck with Kick'n paint. I've shot almost ten cases of it through my Emag and my classic with minimal breakage. Cheap in price and breaks clean on hoppers and people. I think perhaps you had some marbles in the bag of paint.

Gotenks
07-30-2002, 04:44 PM
the kick'n I used was the cheapest paint there, and it broke if you dropped it 4 feet from the ground, and never broke in my cocker :D

good stuff

Snewk
07-30-2002, 08:56 PM
I can drop this stuff from waist height and it won't even phase it. I threw a paintball against my house (brick) and it only put a minor crack in it. Maybe he got a bad batch or something. This was all the paint he had at his field at the time. Oh well.

Webmaster
07-31-2002, 09:35 AM
You get what you pay for...

I just shot two cases of OLD kick'n this weekend. NO gun breaks - plenty on other players, and I was breaking them on sup air bunker from opposite ends of the field...

Any paint can shoot like crap. Kickn has had some bad batches here and there. And if any kind of paint isnt stored properly, then it will develop problems (out of round, too hard, etc)

MagDog68
07-31-2002, 09:47 AM
Kick'n Paint was what we used for the NJ Level 10 party - I don't remember any complaints and my gun shot flawlessly. Mind you, not many of us were actually using the LX that day. I though the Kick'n was pretty good for $50 a case...especially since later that day I was paying $105 for 32* Team Colors with no noticeable performance difference.

~Fred

Snewk
07-31-2002, 01:47 PM
Maybe I just happened to luck out and get a horrible batch. It was stored in an air conditioned building. Sometimes you get good stuff sometimes you don't...thats life.

JEDI
07-31-2002, 02:55 PM
I'm a die hard Kick'n fan. Anything that my emag shoots is good enough for me. I've been shooting them at the PBX field for a while, and they work even days later!

pito189
07-31-2002, 05:19 PM
hrmm I guess I had a batch too? :confused: I've shot 2 cases of it before. It didnt like to break on anything and when it did the fill was really thin and runny.

Holy crap wrong name, its p8ntballa.