PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR HO! where are you? what ever happened to him?

magman007
07-30-2002, 04:43 PM
First off, we need an official what ever happened too thread... but i was just wondering has any one seen him arround lately?

Cliffio
07-30-2002, 04:48 PM
or arman/xp?

PigSweat
07-30-2002, 05:14 PM
Arman/XPM is over on PBN making fun of all of us...

thecavemankevin
07-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Major Ho is still around :)

I just played some ball with him not much more than a couple of weeks ago (he reg-locked my gladiator on my timmy :p ). He mostly lurks in the shadows and reads the posts like me and many others these days. I think feelthert lurks too.

He might be on vacation though, so it might be a few days before he posts a response.

DarkRipper
07-31-2002, 11:56 AM
I converted Major Ho into a Racegun autococker user.

Bwahahah Feel the power of the Dark Side.

:D

No, seriously. He shoots a Race now.

DR

Major Ho
07-31-2002, 01:04 PM
Nawh dont listen to him. I DO have a race cocker now BUT I also have my great Level 10 Retromag. Like Kev said I pretty much lurk everywhere. Guess I dont have anything worthwhile to say :) But thanks for checkin up...I feel special now :D

AngelBoy
07-31-2002, 01:16 PM
Arman/xp got banned i believe. I dont remember exactly what it was for though.

Jonno06
07-31-2002, 01:34 PM
yea....arman is on PBN...

team mission bravo is missing too(except major D) i think

cphilip
07-31-2002, 04:44 PM
Funny I thought Arman got banned too. Yet I just got through editing out a nasty signature picture of his buddy and him on a thread here an hour ago. If he is back he has decided to drag one of his cronies with him. I am going to have to check on that and make sure...

Dude
07-31-2002, 09:07 PM
Arman did not get banned he voluntarily left after a thread was oppened revealing his biggotry.

magman007
07-31-2002, 09:36 PM
biggotry? isnt that the thing with many wives? some one please explan what happened to arman and allt he confusion that is going on

xmetal2001
07-31-2002, 10:29 PM
Nope bigotry isn't bigamy.

big·a·my ---- The criminal offense of marrying one person while still legally married to another.

big·ot ----One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I dont think arman ever got banned. Just left.

cphilip
08-01-2002, 07:32 AM
No, as it turns out, he never got banned. He left after many questioned his sanity when he glorified Hitler in some anti-jewish sentiments. As it turns out he is a misguided hypocrit and needs to do some serious soul searching and study up on his history.

shartley
08-01-2002, 07:46 AM
Ah yes, such a sad situation. I really enjoyed his participation here on AO up until he seemed to lose it. It actually took me by surprise.

This new situation is upsetting to say the least. And I find it “odd” that it only started after someone mentioned his name in this thread. (Maybe some sort of “Candyman” thing? ;)) This latest stunt will not increase people’s perception(s) of him or his friends. And that is unfortunate as well. Being young and angry may be “fun”, but it usually ends up hurting those who ARE more than those they wish to.

DarkRipper
08-01-2002, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the notice, I'll be watching for that behavior from him on PBC as well.

DR