PDA

View Full Version : Nasty

ICOM
07-30-2002, 08:13 PM
i know this is a mag forum and all but other forums don't respond like this one does.... Where can i order a nasty impulse? my friend wants one and can't find no where to buy one. Thx guys

TRIAD
07-30-2002, 09:04 PM
You don't need to feel awkward about posting about an Impulse here. As everyone knows, or should know, this is the best forum on the internet and is for all guns. So just ask questions about anything, and you'll get the help you need. I don't know where to get a Nasty, sorry, but many people here have them, someone is bound to know.:)

halo13
07-30-2002, 09:07 PM
http://www.paintballwholesalers.com

RTMAGBOY13
07-30-2002, 09:08 PM
u can get a nasty at www.paintballwholesalers.com and u can get a rat at www.e-paintballoutlet.com i think that AO should make a Smart Parts Forum because Smart Parts is a great manufacturer From the guns to the barrels and since there is a angel forum heck why not Smart Parts?

Im still stumped tho on what i want to get from a Impulse (RAT or Nasty) or a level 10 E-Mag?

ICOM
07-30-2002, 11:53 PM
is there any place besides that wholesales one, cause you have to call them and stuff and order. ??

RetroEclipseMan
07-31-2002, 12:26 AM
I was interested to know which one of these is better. They are both impulses and seem to have the same upgrades but what makes the Rat different from the Nasty besided milling? Was interested in getting another gun and using my mag as a backup and thought that one of these would be it.

Mega Man
07-31-2002, 12:31 AM
nope paintballwholesalers makes them custom so they are exsclusivly availible and only availible through them, well I think the main thing between rats and nastys besides milling is the trigger, the nasty has a magnetic, kinda like an emag, and the rat has your standard 2x trigger. Hope that helps, I own a Nasty and let me tell you it rocks!:D

RetroEclipseMan
07-31-2002, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the info.

InfinatyBPS
07-31-2002, 01:38 AM
Those Nastys look sooooo slick, I would get one if I could sell my cocker for around $450 :), but seems nobody wants a cocker that completely rocks all, so I guess it's their loss... and mine to cause no imp:(

InfinatyBPS
07-31-2002, 02:12 AM
http://www.paintballwholesalers.com/private/store/catalog/markers/pics/nasty_impulse/DSC00017.JPG
OMG Somebody buy my cocker NOW!!!! That thing is sweetness, I realy realy realy want one, thats just great...