PDA

View Full Version : whats the difference between AGD and AGD europe

nastymag
07-31-2002, 02:35 AM
whats the difference between the two ( why does AGD europe have the extrems already out ) .... it sounds like they are two seperate companys ?

P4ULuk
07-31-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by nastymag
whats the difference between the two ( why does AGD europe have the extrems already out ) .... it sounds like they are two seperate companys ?

Differance? a bloody big pond lol ;):D

I think EGDE has the extremes because the were made here! I dunno though. Save your dollars though and go for a C&C it's stunning!

Paul.

AGD
07-31-2002, 03:08 AM
AGDE is the european branch of AGD. Most of the time we manufacture the parts here and send them there for assemnbly then they are shipped all over Europe.

In the case of the Extreme we divided the manufacturing in half, they did the bodies we did the guts. They had the bodies out in testing first while we had the LVL10 out here first. So you see its just a matter of where the parts are to begin with.

The Extremes are not being sold in Europe yet the ones out there are beta testers and people close to the company.

AGD

P4ULuk
07-31-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by AGD
AGDE is the european branch of AGD. Most of the time we manufacture the parts here and send them there for assemnbly then they are shipped all over Europe.

In the case of the Extreme we divided the manufacturing in half, they did the bodies we did the guts. They had the bodies out in testing first while we had the LVL10 out here first. So you see its just a matter of where the parts are to begin with.

The Extremes are not being sold in Europe yet the ones out there are beta testers and people close to the company.

AGD

These babies are fantastic, beautiful and will wipe the floor with the IR3!
Just my opinion of course ;)

Paul
:D:D

SSMercury
07-31-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

Woah, you saying a complete E-Mag Extreme is to have the level 10 bolt stock? Ooooh....

manike
07-31-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by SSMercury
Woah, you saying a complete E-Mag Extreme is to have the level 10 bolt stock? Ooooh....

I believe all extremes (stock, SFL and C&C) will come with level 10 as standard. Oh and they are nice with it :)

manike

Raptor3359
07-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by SSMercury

i thought that all agd guns were going to come stock with level 10 at some point?

nastymag
07-31-2002, 06:42 PM
thanks for the info guys

CRiZO
07-31-2002, 07:53 PM
So if I got an Xtreme... I'd getta have lvl 10 and ACE? That's crazy awesome!

rhetor22
07-31-2002, 08:11 PM
i've heard a man by the name of Kom Taye runs the show over there in europe, but maybe thats just gossip.

manike
08-01-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by rhetor22
i've heard a man by the name of Kom Taye runs the show over there in europe, but maybe thats just gossip.

I think you will find it's a lovely Lady by the name of Jackie ;) and her husband by the name of John. The Sosta's are responsible for AGDE.

manike

riooso
08-21-2002, 08:15 PM
So does that mean that the Euro
X-Tremes are identical to the US
units, LVL-10, EYE...ect.?

Panzerr
09-26-2002, 10:13 PM
The difference is, you can use monopoly money at AGD Europe. Do I get a cookie?

cphilip
09-26-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by riooso
So does that mean that the Euro
X-Tremes are identical to the US
units, LVL-10, EYE...ect.?

No not yet...the US ones are getting the all (almost all) Aluminum Valve. The European ones are/were getting standard emag valves lazered with the X mag on them. Although that is changing soon and may already have? Soon anyway. I think Manike told me John had an aluminum valve now. So that part is coming along. And the 11 at IAO had them.

xmetal2001
09-26-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Panzerr
The difference is, you can use monopoly money at AGD Europe. Do I get a cookie?

Really?! IM RICH!