PDA

View Full Version : micro e-mag

automan39
07-31-2002, 04:45 PM
im wondering is there any problems that happen to micro e-mags than to normal e-mags. thanx

MicroB
07-31-2002, 04:52 PM
There are a ton of posts about this subject do a search!

HyperSnyper
07-31-2002, 05:24 PM
Its true what alot of ppl say. Once someone asks a simple question, someone always has to tell them "DO A SEARCH". If he did a search, he wouldnt be asking now would he.

Automan, to answer your question, my question has been answered a couple days ago. I recieved my USED Micro-Emag for $500 shipped (Damn what a bargain). I was very skeptical as if it were to work since the seller said it leaked like crazy and the battery couldnt hold a charge and would die in a matter of minutes. In addition, alot of posts here give Micro E's the bad rep on reliability (read the one with Russ's Micro). But, with a $500 price tag, how could you go wrong?

When I recieved, it toook me a matter of 1 hour to get the gun working flawlessly. $2.50 in smal parts and it worked very reliably. The battery held a charge for a long time after a nice long refreshing charge.

SO now you know my story, I believe them to be very reliable, and work just as well as any other E-Mag, but then again, the Paintball Gods may be on my side giveing me the gift of a working Micro E, while others get lemon guns. Its a small gamble, not as blown up as everyone says it to be, but theres always a slight chance anyone will get a lemon.

You have to make the final call.

-Hyper