PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in MO

MicroB
07-31-2002, 05:07 PM
I may be moving to Missouri and was wondering how many fields are close to Kansas city. Prices etc.

Thx, B

Webmaster
07-31-2002, 05:42 PM
yes - several - let me know when you move and ill find you a list - actually - i think theres one at

http://www.kansascitypaintballpage.homestead.com/

Mega Man
07-31-2002, 08:29 PM
Yeah theirs some nice ones, I live in southwest Missouri and play in Oklahoma but I've been to K.C. many times and stopped at a feild once, I dont remember wich one lol but I remember it was really nice.

dre1919
08-01-2002, 09:13 AM
There are several really. I live in Blue Springs which is one of the suburbs of KC. Here's a brief lowdown, and I'll rate these for pricing. Scale of 1 to 5, and these are IMHO and experience, you may find different.

Jaegers Subsurface - They have paintball in the cave storage facilty around North Kansas City. They also have some outdoor fields. Price rating: 1

SplatCity - Indoor fields in a building located by the 12th street bridge. (Where all the haunted houses for Halloween are) Anyway, not bad place to play, but some fields are a bit small becuase of the size constraints of the building.
Price rating: 3

XPpaintball - Formerly KC Paintball field. This one's in Lone Jack, MO which is a fairly short drive down 50 hwy from the city. It's not a bad field at all, and is pretty standard as far as outdoor fields go. Price rating: 3

Paint Games Plus North - Holden, MO. Again, just down 50 hwy past XP. This is the best field around for your money. They have several styles of fields, and good staff (Team Shadowmen of the NPPL) Price rating: 4

Purple Heart Paintball - Knob Noster, MO. This one's a hike, but not bad really. It's got different styles of fields, but I believe it's now only by reservation only. Price rating: 3