PDA

View Full Version : Should we get a Capo poster made?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-01-2002, 09:19 AM
ya!

08-01-2002, 09:21 AM
Yes, finally someone wants to out my brilliant idea on paper :D

cphilip
08-01-2002, 09:24 AM
Not without her permission and if you will wait AGD should have some official pictures that they would be willing to release...

TheTramp
08-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
Not without her permission

I think this is a very important point.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-01-2002, 09:55 AM
I'm not saying I am going to make one of her. I'm just wanting to see how many people actually think that would be a good idea to make one of these.

dropkick1
08-01-2002, 09:59 AM
def a good idea.

ken

Wc Keep
08-01-2002, 10:40 AM
i say if capo says it ok put me down for a couple. no matter what itll definately be better than that keely watson dye one.

Blade
08-01-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
i say if capo says it ok put me down for a couple. no matter what itll definately be better than that keely watson dye one.

so so so ture!

JEDI
08-01-2002, 10:48 AM
I agree with most above. I would like a poster of such a wonderful player, but I think we'd need to ask her first. I personally would be flattered, but not everyone wants posters of themselves hanging on the walls of many. The real question is: WHO WANTS ADAM (jedi) POSTERS! WOO HOO!

Thordic
08-01-2002, 10:50 AM
I have that Keely Watson Dye poster on my door. My friends keep humping my door. MAKE THEM STOP!!!

magman007
08-01-2002, 01:34 PM
A poster of claire, that would be awesome. Much better than the kealy one. Kealy is so fake, Claire is real, she is cool, and we all like her, i think we need her and her e-mag. Then like the star wars episode 1 posters with anikin and the shjawdo of vader, we need to have her and the shadow of hello kitty!

Blade
08-01-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by magman007
Then like the star wars episode 1 posters with anikin and the shjawdo of vader, we need to have her and the shadow of hello kitty!

that would be sweet

SlipknotX556
08-01-2002, 01:58 PM
I want one!

magman007
08-01-2002, 02:57 PM
WOW!!! some one actually likes one of my ideas! that is 2 ideas that people like! should i go for 3? or would that be chancing it?

dre1919
08-01-2002, 03:46 PM
WOW!!! some one actually likes one of my ideas! that is 2 ideas that people like! should i go for 3? or would that be chancing it?

Here's 3 magman007!!! I think that would the coolest thing since sliced bread. Ok, it'd be way cooler than sliced bread. Fear the Hello Kitty! :D

lunchbox
08-01-2002, 06:29 PM
capo poster???

FooTemps
08-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Hmmm... Capo gave me permission to do a comic and cartoon images of her. I bet that would make a funny poster. The comic is on hold since I started to play again. lol

SyntaxError
08-01-2002, 08:29 PM
well first of all, Keely's not fake in ALL her pics, but it certainly doesnt hurt her image at all, like her dye poster which i have two of hehe. To tel the truth though, I wouldn't have ordered either of em if I hadnt gotten them for free, so the same would apply in this case, but get her permission first.

and adam, of course they'd want adam posters, but theyd have to be of the superior mag shooting adam. i just have the greater persona bro:D

Clare
08-01-2002, 10:12 PM
Im flattered that some of you actually want to see posters, thanks!

SlipknotX556
08-01-2002, 11:37 PM
If capo does get a poster made im gonna use it like wallpaper and cover my whole room with it. :)

FooTemps
08-02-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
Im flattered that some of you actually want to see posters, thanks!

lol, poopie... I still can't draw you! I've been trying and no variations I drew I liked.

demonguy8
08-02-2002, 04:45 AM
my vote goes to "sure"... but have AGD make the posters as part of their new advertising so it is usefull for some reason other than another pic for the guys of this forum to.... *i think I'll save the mods some work and not finish that sentance* ;)

on a personall reccomendation capo,(if you did do a poster) Id say do something similar to the shots of you in that magazine (cant remember the name)or to put it bluntly: dress like you play the sport as opposed to some girl that happens to find a mint condition $1000 marker at the beach..

bigsarge72
08-02-2002, 04:52 AM
What?... You've never found a mint condition $1000 dollar gun laying on the beach while you strolled along in your Maxim Half-shirt?
That probably happens to me at least two or three times a week (except the maxim half-shirt part, although sometimes I wear this cute little halter top)

/sarge wonders if he said that last part outloud... :D

sarge

PS By the way, I do agree with the above. Something similar to the mag layout would be really cool.

JEDI
08-02-2002, 07:22 AM
Halter top heh? With matching pumps Sarge? You're hilarious. Can we get a Capo poster with her dressed like Wonder Woman holding a Red White & Blue Extreme?

Dayspring
08-02-2002, 09:18 AM
AWESOME IDEA!

A poster of claire, that would be awesome. ...i think we need her and her e-mag. Then like the star wars episode 1 posters with anakin and the shadow of vader, we need to have her and the shadow of hello kitty!

AngelBoy
08-02-2002, 09:21 AM
OK, you guys are takin this a lil too far... lol:D :rolleyes:

DarkRipper
08-02-2002, 02:03 PM
I agree with Angelboy.

DR

CRiZO
08-02-2002, 03:34 PM
So how about those warp feeds!? Good game good game

Gitaroo Man
01-13-2003, 08:20 PM
Yes i think they should make one. Also, only with her permission as Phil said and it should be made by AGD with her holding her xmag or something like the keely poster but with AGd thingys

Marchborne
01-13-2003, 08:46 PM
You HAVE to get her permission. Not that darlin' Clare would sue anybody (except me for calling her "darlin'"), but misappropriation of someone's likeness is gettin' mighty popular in modern litigation...

BigSarge: is that the silver halter, or the black? With a nice slimming color, you could probably "find" a $1200 gun ...:D

boomerfoxtrot
01-13-2003, 09:26 PM
haha..

to think this is already been tried before, but what it turns into is that everyone wants something "sexual" ....

if ya do posters.... how about her in HER Jersey, holding her mask in one hand and Gun in the other...
she is a paintball player .... or did I miss something..?-)

Will Wood
01-13-2003, 09:30 PM
I agree. Everyone needs to calm down lol. If I were capo I'd be a bit scared..Having all these people you don't know obsessed with ya.

FalconGuy016
01-13-2003, 09:38 PM
I think it would be cool, since she is AGD spokesperson and all

boomerfoxtrot
01-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Devil was going to do it... but everyone scared her... so now we let it die down... and only a "select" few will get anything...

but Capo should do what she wants... =]
I already have a pix of her... it's in one of the paintball mags I've got...

BTAutoMag
01-13-2003, 10:21 PM
can we get her in a yellow bikini holding an xmag:)

PsychoBaller
01-13-2003, 10:28 PM
If we are gonna get Posters made... we might as well have a Calender made as well no ???

Someone get on it... wouldn't be that much trouble....heheh

~da baller

o yah..... 400th post.... whoot

BTAutoMag
01-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
If we are gonna get Posters made... we might as well have a Calender made as well no ???

Someone get on it... wouldn't be that much trouble....heheh

~da baller

o yah..... 400th post.... whoot

YEAAA and we can feature a different AO member each month:)

i got dibbs on September

Jonesie
01-13-2003, 10:52 PM
I'd buy enough to re-wallpaper my bedroom.

I've decided that in 2003, I'm going to challenge Mango for the 'Top Capo Stalker Award' ;)

Just Playin'! ~ Jonesie

Mango
01-14-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie

I've decided that in 2003, I'm going to challenge Mango for the 'Top Capo Stalker Award' ;)

Just Playin'! ~ Jonesie

Fat chance pal! bwahahaha :p

Chonky
01-31-2003, 03:42 PM
lol make the poster, and we can all actually say we go to sleep with capo everynight sweet dreams :) lol j/k

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-31-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
I agree with most above. I would like a poster of such a wonderful player, but I think we'd need to ask her first. I personally would be flattered, but not everyone wants posters of themselves hanging on the walls of many. The real question is: WHO WANTS ADAM (jedi) POSTERS! WOO HOO!

I'll take a poster of your "Mom" :D

But hell yea I would love a Capo poster she is the bestest. And my VL poster is getting lonley.

AutomagRT1483
02-01-2003, 12:19 AM
should make a poster of Capo while she's bunkering someone, that would be a cool poster:)

big E kingpin
02-02-2003, 09:31 PM
i like how all you need to do is mention capo in a title and you instantly have damned near 2000 veiws. shes hot, but obsess much?

davidb
02-11-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Thordic
My friends keep humping my door. MAKE THEM STOP!!!

That's what the Jedi poster is for. :p

funkmunky56
02-11-2003, 07:53 AM
wow... two pages of this thread... and I'm still trying to get over that "Keely is all fake and stuff" post.

what are you SMOKING?!?!?!

Keely Watson is a really nice person, and an EXCELLENT p-baller who just happens to be very good looking... somewhat similar to Capo's situation. I don't hear any of you ripping on Claire cuz she's the AGD girl! why pick on Keely for her Dye endorsement?

I mean, for every poster that's been made of her (all of two, I think) there's been a hundred pics of her in the magazines, all sweaty, hair askew, in dirty ol' paintballin' clothes, after a hard-playin' balls-to-the-bunker match. She's keeping it real.

I don't know where I'm going with this. So I'm gonna quit now. Just please think a little deeper about the image of women in paintball, and pick your battles. Women like Bon Bon and the Maxim girl? Go ahead and tear them down. Their silicone can't handle any FPS worth mentioning. But don't EVER disrespect women who are hackin' it in a traditionally male game. They are an image we need to go FORWARD WITH... okay, NOW I'm quitting. Peace. --Dave

Daroach
02-11-2003, 02:06 PM
I suppose I am a little undecisive on that poster idea, I know Capo and Havoc, so me running around with a poster of Capo would be kinda pointless.

and considering my girlfriend knows her as well, putting a poster of her on my wall might not go to well.

just a thought from my perspective

davidb
02-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by funkmunky56
Women like Bon Bon and the Maxim girl? Go ahead and tear them down. Their silicone can't handle any FPS worth mentioning. But don't EVER disrespect women who are hackin' it in a traditionally male game.

You might be interested to know that the Maxim girl DOES play, as Clare has pointed out to the rest of us in the past. I agree with you BTW.

Peach
02-11-2003, 10:18 PM
Yea she WAS on CaPo's team I believe...

funkmunky56
02-12-2003, 07:41 AM
oops... my bad. okay, well then... the Mantis girls! so there.

of course, I have a Mantis poster on my wall. but whatever. lol

la690
02-12-2003, 10:06 AM
would be cool but i think we also need AGD posters in general. with AGD kids and AGD pride or and X-mag poster or a poster of the AGD logo. just more stuff like that. and t-shirts.
ps. i know this post had no real sentences so dont bother making fun.

graycie
02-12-2003, 12:19 PM
all right peoples, for the ones saying keely and maxim women are fake what evidence do you have to support that? not to make it sound perverted, but has anyone actually gone up to any of the women and asked if their "stuff" was real or for that matter spoke to them or saw them play. to my knowledge i only know of one of the girls that posed for maxim who had implants, but also actually played paintball. has anyone seen keely or any other of the maxim ladies be rude, discourteous or impolite to anyone for no good reason?

sure there are the poster/event chicks hired for their looks and not their playing ability or actual work affiliation within the industry. let's get real, there is a line between respecting someone as a person and respecting someone as a player.