PDA

View Full Version : One More Thing

MonK
08-01-2002, 07:56 PM
I have one more question to add to my TKO thread...

Im a Righty and i am usually used to right feed markers...(98 Custom) and i was wondering if i can play with a left feed marker...? Would that hard for me?...and how do TKO's weigh out to be with a full hopper and nitro tank??

Thanks

SaS
08-01-2002, 08:18 PM
being TKO, doesn't really make it special... it's just a package that the website store set up

i used to shoot a P.E.C. Master that was hopper right, my mag is hopper left and it took me about a day to get over the just odd feeling but i like it alot now

EsPo
08-02-2002, 02:08 PM
i used to shoot a right feed tipmann also, and i also got a tko... it was fine, i had no prob converting. i have 68 3k tank, and its medium heavy, then i got a pmi perfect cradle and it was fine. the only problem with the tko is finding a drop that is long and fits under the gas thru grip. i got a pmi perfect cradle and i had to take off the macroline fitting on the grip and just use one long macroline hose.

InvisibleBill
08-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Hello. I got a right hand feed minimag, thinking that it would fine, but the problem was that I shoot out of the right side of bunks/rocks/whatever, so I now have a big "shoot me blimp" that exits before I do. I would suggest the left hand pf, since it doesn't make any difference in how you aim, but you won't have the problem I do. IB

BajaBoy
08-05-2002, 03:52 PM
pretty much it all works... but if your not gunn warp.. then pf to the left... standard feed to thr right.. (i had the standard feed tko.. its ok but ide get stock and do what u want i ended up replacing Everything but thr body rail..;) (but did do some custom work on it..)