PDA

View Full Version : i just got a rtp few questions about it

rtproman05
08-02-2002, 09:35 AM
ok well i have a rtp with all the intell feed hooked up and a AA barrel and a max flo tank what other upgrades should i get for it???(i am going to get the lvl 10. also how fast can it really shoot in bps i know it can recharge to 25pbs but what is realistic trigger speed.
thanx
tj

netjunk1e
08-02-2002, 02:15 PM
As for BPS, how fast can you pull? Everyone has thier max, for me i can;t get above 8 or 9 with a RT but thats because i can't pull fast at all. As for other upgrades, a halo or X-board. OR maybe a warp if you are having hopper hit proplems (like me). I don;t really know of any other upgrades except for a freak or CP barrel system, but you only need that if you switch paint alot. Good luck, have fun with your new RTP.

BlackVCG
08-02-2002, 03:31 PM
With LVL 10 the RT-Pro will shoot as fast as you can. The E-Mag has been shot up to 20bps with paint and has no problems whatsoever. Your RT-Pro is capable of slightly more than that since the E-Mag is slower due to the added weight on the sear from the solenoid plunger.

As for upgrades, I'd sell the Max-Flo and get a Flatline. The Flatline will work better at the higher input pressures your RTP needs, they're also lighter weight and they have 4500psi systems now available.