PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got a scoop on Camp Paintball in Kingston, MA????

Mossman
08-02-2002, 01:11 PM
I wanna go there but their site is down and they aren't answerign phones :( :( :(

Does someone on the south shore know whats goin on with them?

How's PnL outdoor if I dont end up getting contact with Camp PB?

Im sad :(

Thanks guys

lol
-Sam

sniper1rfa
08-02-2002, 03:48 PM
they are pretty much dissolving. good thing too, wes didnt do too good a job running the place.

Mossman
08-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Man that sucks. Are you sure??? I think Wes did a good enough job....

Anyhow, like 3 weeks ago he said he just got nitro boosters and was waitign on the bulk tanks....and they just built those forts.

BAH, i'll call tomorrow and hope they're there. So much easier to get there than anywhere else.

headcase
08-02-2002, 09:54 PM
I know this isn't any help, but that is the first place I ever played.....back in '91 or so? Right before my freshman year in high school. Only played there one time(in fact only once anywhere in New England), but it was there I got the bug.

wes
08-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by sniper1rfa
they are pretty much dissolving. good thing too, wes didnt do too good a job running the place.

YES I DID!
:D heehehehe

Mossman
08-02-2002, 10:17 PM
sniper1rfa, wanna talk to me on AIM?

m0ssman1L is the name, ive got a few things to ask you. Thanks a lot
-Sam

magsRus
08-03-2002, 12:55 AM
Holy crap I thought I was the only on this board that knew about wes's field. I just had paintbal camp there was july 8 thru the 13th i think..were one of you guys there?

magsRus
08-03-2002, 12:58 AM
By the way global paintball is in charge of all the camp stuff their redoing their site it wont be up intill like ...forever they might be doing another
*experience level* camp in the fall

Mossman
08-03-2002, 01:06 AM
AH! i dont wanna go to camp....I wanna play paintball on saturdays! haha, well, i'll call over there in 7 hours.

ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY'LL BE OPEN TOMORROW?

LOL...i thought wes was a great guy...Great jacked bald bastard ;)

sniper1rfa
08-03-2002, 09:51 AM
lol. my name is the same as everywhere else... sniper1rfa

i dunno, it was the first place i ever went also. just, the last three times ive been there, nobody showed up. twice off-duty refs came, and they had been told it was going to be open.

Mossman
08-03-2002, 12:39 PM
Ya, that sucks. That happened to my friends once...they drove 40 minutes, was told there'd be people there, no one.

Anyhow, headcase went to camp their and kinda knew what was going on. I'm going to cape cod tomorrow so im psyched, whatever :)