PDA

View Full Version : Lvl ten ????????? im in of need help

sawblade6
08-02-2002, 06:06 PM
:confused: I have some questions about the new Level 10 upgrade. My first question is.. is the super bolt a venturi bolt? Or the stock 3 slot bolt? And my other question is. Does the level 10 stop the mags emmense blow back. My friend runs a vertical feed mag. Its a minimag body style front with a Vertical feed neck. The neck is about 3 inches long till you get to the part where the hopper goes into. Now you know what it is. Would the Level 10 affect the blow back. When he fires his mag balls jump about 2 foot outta his vertical feed neck. It blows them right up into his hopper. So, all the help you ppl can give me would be great. Thanks alot.

Joseph
Captain: New Level

Magger
08-03-2002, 06:05 PM
well pretty much all i know about the level ten is that if a ball is halfway in and halfway not the bolt will stop so it wont chop the ball. about the blowback ive never heard of it being that bad i have a standard feed with a ricochet and i cant outshoot it.

drx975
08-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Level 10 reduces recoil A LOT almost completely, reducing blowback. Its also quieter and the trigger is smoother and faster.

personman
08-03-2002, 08:15 PM
Thats funny, I dont get recoil with my level 10 mag.. :D