PDA

View Full Version : Emag vs. Intimidator speed drag at IAO?

FooTemps
08-02-2002, 11:14 PM
I've been hearing all this stuff about the president of WAS and Tom doing a speed drag w/ their top markers.

Is this true?

magman007
08-02-2002, 11:20 PM
yes, that would be insane, but i fear that tom may not beable to compete without a re flashed board, or an e-magnum board

FooTemps
08-02-2002, 11:43 PM
anybody else have word on this?

Kaiser Bob
08-03-2002, 12:00 AM
Im bringing the emagnum, but I dont think ill have an air source or hopper to feed it past 20-22bps. Also, a point was brought up about where would this take place, as i will only be there sunday and monday. :p

AGD
08-03-2002, 12:10 AM
NOT going to happen. Bob Long and I work together we don't do this type of thing.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2002, 12:13 AM
Hey..I'd love to see a pic from IAO of Tom and Bob together though..hint hint to peopple that are there...

FooTemps
08-03-2002, 12:26 AM
Oh well, that would have been VERY interesting. But that would bring up so much hype on either gun if it happened so I would understand.

Kaiser Bob
08-03-2002, 12:28 AM
I think the whole emag vs. intimidator idea sprung forth from the arguements over the new board from WAS and Jim's claims of the Timmy being the fastest gun on the planet. Tom and Bob were never involved. :D

Arturus
08-03-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob
I think the whole emag vs. intimidator idea sprung forth from the arguements over the new board from WAS and Jim's claims of the Timmy being the fastest gun on the planet. Tom and Bob were never involved. :D

What he said. *points above*

Tom and Bob were never involved.

It would be interesting if AO members were able to set something up though. Especially since the 'gaunlet' so to say was thrown by WAS President.

Top Secret
08-03-2002, 08:49 AM
Maybe we could get one of the MPP boys to square off with Jim Drew. :D

cledford
08-03-2002, 09:40 AM
Jim Drew of WAS was the one who started this rumor - check the "How many BPS is this dragon timmy doing" thread for confirmation. I don't think he suggested a drag race - but did state that the WAS chip would (he thought)be setting a "new world record" for BPS at the IAO.

The guy isn't even going! I know that Bob and Jim Shuler are suposed to be there - possibly with the WAS boards if they're ready by then.

The was talk of a demostration of what the Emagnum could do also.

-Calvin

zerokid
08-03-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Top Secret
Maybe we could get one of the MPP boys to square off with Jim Drew. :D

Hee-hee, you never know. Maybe even show Vikings that can do "crazy" things.

Jonno06
08-03-2002, 03:27 PM
yea,if the timmy will have the WAS board,the Emag should get the Emagnum board...

it would be awesome to see a video made at IAO of an emag creaming the poo out of a timmy in a bps drag race...

EnderWigginPballin
08-03-2002, 07:38 PM
BPS doesn't matter for anything if the valve can't recharge fast enough.

we know the valve in the E-Mag can do 16 w/out shootdown......

but how much can the Timmy's valve handle?????

"sure I can get 35 bps at 180 fps" that would be reeeeaaaaaal useful

shartley
08-03-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by EnderWigginPballin
BPS doesn't matter for anything if the valve can't recharge fast enough.

we know the valve in the E-Mag can do 16 w/out shootdown......

but how much can the Timmy's valve handle?????

"sure I can get 35 bps at 180 fps" that would be reeeeaaaaaal useful
16? ;) Me thinks your numbers are a bit off... but I could be wrong. ;)

(Added for Reference: http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=226&CATID=3 Please read it carefully... so not confuse the Warp Feed comment with the numbers for the RT Valve. :D)

EnderWigginPballin
08-03-2002, 07:50 PM
woops! lol..

well yeah, it can do 16, It can also do 26..... oops... gotta be careful with the typing fingers

Butterfingers
08-03-2002, 07:56 PM
I wont be at IAO... Just ignore Jim he's not even worth your time.

Maybe Ill throw together somthing next week... If I have time :/