PDA

View Full Version : Update on Extremes at Am Open

AGD
08-03-2002, 12:28 AM
AO,

We have been panicking all week trying to get stuff ready for the show. Right now our best GUESS is that we will have 11 dust blue CnC Extremes that we can sell at the show. We have vertical and warp breaches available and they have black All Aluminum Valves. Without barrel or tank they weigh 2.6 lbs which is lighter than you know who.

They also have the gen II ACE boards in them that have an on/off microswitch for the whole marker. The gen II also has a multiple turn pot for ACE adjustment that can be externally adjusted. It has the very low rise feed neck with cup not the old style straight feed stub. LVL10 is included of course!!

It will come with a manual on CRROM that I think you will like. ITS BUBBLE WRAPPED IN THE CRAPPIEST WHITE BOX I CAN FIND because we just ran out of time trying to get these few done. If you say one thing about the box I will wrap the gun around your neck!!

I am working all night tonight but if I get a chance I'll put up a pic of the beast. I don't know what the price will be yet I will be deciding once I get there and actually have product. The fewer we have the more expensive they will be.

AGD

speedballbanks
08-03-2002, 12:31 AM
they have aluminum valves? can you please explain i didn't think you guy's were going to produce aluminum valves.

BlackVCG
08-03-2002, 12:31 AM
I'll ask it first... Are they C&C or regular body Xtreme's?

magman007
08-03-2002, 12:33 AM
WOOT finally i can stop keeping the secret about the aluminum valves! phew! lol i cant wait to see one or get my hands on one for my regular e-mag

Load SM5
And all these upgraded bits will soon be available to us faithful SFL owners, right Tom? ;)
Where'd this all aluminum valve come from? This is the first I've heard of that. It sounds very slick. Hope you sell them all.

AGD
They are CnC's with ALL ALUMINUM VALVES that are 3oz lighter than the Retro Valve. They come with LVL10 too!

AGD

magman007
08-03-2002, 12:35 AM
so tom, im assuming go retro program to upgrade old retros? i think that is waht you told me at the tour... im willing to do that

Restola
08-03-2002, 12:45 AM
Wait it comes with a crappy box???

speedballbanks
08-03-2002, 12:46 AM
oh sweet the aluminum's are out can we buy just the backhalf? or how much will it cost if we trade our's in?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2002, 12:50 AM
I know i'm gonna get killed...and like everything..I'm expecting christmas to be the answer..but i wanted to know if current non-X or SFL-EMags are going to be able to upgraded with all this spiffy stuff (seeing as to the fact i just got my baby yesterday and i'm already talking about *gasp* upgrading her...hehehehehehehehhe)

SSMercury
08-03-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by AGD
AO,
ITS BUBBLE WRAPPED IN THE CRAPPIEST WHITE BOX I CAN FIND because we just ran out of time trying to get these few done. If you say one thing about the box I will wrap the gun around your neck!!

AGD

WOOHOO, kudos to Tom.

You ever planning on taking a vacation, or is paintball work and recreation?

:)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2002, 12:55 AM
hey..now we can all dream about an Eclipse aurora X-mag with matching valve..hehehehhehehe...woot woot...look at the pretty colors..!!!!

SlipknotX556
08-03-2002, 01:32 AM
YES! Crappy white boxing! SWEET. Even though I cant make it to the open I will just wait till the cup tom and tom I have a very sneaky plan already thought of for the cup, to get one of the extremes, or the extreme upgrade. ;)

Blennidae
08-03-2002, 02:13 AM
Sounds like Mr.Kaye has covered all the bases with the Extreme.

They said "its too heavy", not any more.

They said "they chop too much", not any more.

They said "you can't customize them", now you can.

Even we said "an on/off switch would be nice", now it has one.

I think the "mag haters" are fast running out of excuses.

Congratulations AGD!

SlipknotX556
08-03-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Blennidae
Sounds like Mr.Kaye has covered all the bases with the Extreme.

They said "its too heavy", not any more.

They said "they chop too much", not any more.

They said "you can't customize them", now you can.

Even we said "an on/off switch would be nice", now it has one.

I think the "mag haters" are fast running out of excuses.

Congratulations AGD!

I Couldnt have said it better Blennidae

Manuel_FZR
08-03-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by AGD
AO,

We have been panicking all week trying to get stuff ready for the show. Right now our best GUESS is that we will have 11 dust blue CnC Extremes that we can sell at the show. We have vertical and warp breaches available and they have black All Aluminum Valves. Without barrel or tank they weigh 2.6 lbs which is lighter than you know who.

They also have the gen II ACE boards in them that have an on/off microswitch for the whole marker. The gen II also has a multiple turn pot for ACE adjustment that can be externally adjusted. It has the very low rise feed neck with cup not the old style straight feed stub. LVL10 is included of course!!

It will come with a manual on CRROM that I think you will like. ITS BUBBLE WRAPPED IN THE CRAPPIEST WHITE BOX I CAN FIND because we just ran out of time trying to get these few done. If you say one thing about the box I will wrap the gun around your neck!!

I am working all night tonight but if I get a chance I'll put up a pic of the beast. I don't know what the price will be yet I will be deciding once I get there and actually have product. The fewer we have the more expensive they will be.

AGD

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Want one, want one ... and Tom, don´t care for the box ... I´ve never seen a box of a teammate´s Angel or Coker or Impy or anything ...
Black all aluminium valves ... great!!! Now I´m waiting for the legalisation in Germany and I will get a pewter one ... ;)

bigsarge72
08-03-2002, 07:44 AM
heck, Tom, you could bubble wrap it and put it in a brown paper grocery bag and we'd be happy :D

sarge

Top Secret
08-03-2002, 08:41 AM
I'm wondering about the upgrading for Standard Emags to Xtremes. Honestly all I want is the body since I have LX, no ACE is really needed. But if ACE is tossed in that would be nice as well. :D

rudy
08-03-2002, 09:27 AM
when you say black anodized. is the entire valve and reg back done black or is the back still grey like a rt/retro.
Also is the powertube still stainless steel? and what about the reg adjuster is that Al? or steel still?

Cypres0099
08-03-2002, 11:02 AM
So if we say something about the box you'll wrap an emag around our necks?

Woo Hoo!!! Free emags! So Tom what's up with the plain box? :D

Seriously though. If the Aluminum valves are available for ugrading, I'll buy one.

If I can get an on/off switch, I'll buy one.

If I don't die before the C&C bodies are released, I'll buy one.

These are the three huge things that I was wanting! Please say you can put them all on a standard emag. :confused:

DaFlip
08-03-2002, 11:17 AM
Awww...white boxes:( :D
Amazing what a shapie and the letters "A","G","D" can do. Very custom look. Why doesn't Tom Kaye sign the boxes. Make the people feel special, and make the people without a Extreme more envious.

DaFlip

fearc7
08-03-2002, 12:38 PM
Why do i have to be such a poor jobless teen? hehe lol. But really man i can dream! Man am i gonna wait till those Aluminum valves are availible in the GO Retro! program. Guess it looks like a good x-mas present! The new light as crap Super mag body, and the new light, and fast as crap retro valve!:D Although knowing my parents they would only give like $200!:( . Oh well they would loan me the money to get what i want. Next step after that, Annodizing! I'm so excited. Btw, i'm 16 and i don't have a car yet, but paintball comes first ya know!

CRiZO
08-03-2002, 12:50 PM
man I wish I could go :( I want to hold one and have a picture of me taken with it.

I'll be the first to ask and get flamed:
These are all aluminum valves right? I figure it's an emag valve... in that case, will any Retro valves be made like this? How much will I have to cough up for one of these bad boys? Is the casing easily ano'd without messing up the inside schtuff? Thanks for patience.

Vegeta
08-03-2002, 01:26 PM
I wish I could go just to say "Eh I dunno.. the box isn't very pretty... "

Nice job TK... those will be sold out in a matter of minutes.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2002, 01:45 PM
when i think of the AGD booth at the IAO the song "Money" by Pink Floyd just pops into my head...

Jonno06
08-03-2002, 02:39 PM
i think TK should sign the boxes..then they would be worthe something actually...

i want an emag conversion,then the extreem upgrade..muahahahahahahaha

BajaBoy
08-03-2002, 04:46 PM
OH MAN:eek: i would do anything, pay anything for a C&c body upgrade and the alu retro!!...:eek: When please when.. im startin 2 work again just so i can have this stuff right when it comes out.

how long do i have 2 make the money? and around what price??:p

Jason Reed
08-03-2002, 05:24 PM
Tom please make a special on the price and keep it low for us aoer's at first.

rudy
08-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Tom please make a special on the price and keep it low for us aoer's at first.

no

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2002, 12:46 AM
i'd have to agree...sell it for what people want to pay..it's their choice..

speedballbanks
08-04-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
i'd have to agree...sell it for what people want to pay..it's their choice..

yeah, i can't agree with you more bunny, in fact i am feeling really generous, i will take one for 50 dollar's, but if i go any higher i will burn a hole in my pocket. :rolleyes: < (oh yeah, this mean's sarcastic as hell...)

by the way i wasn't being sarcastic to bunny it was the one above.

P4ULuk
08-04-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
..........but i wanted to know if current non-X or SFL-EMags are going to be able to upgraded with all this spiffy stuff

Have the same question, especially the on/off microswitch, no more plastic tab woo hoo! Gon't mind too much about the extra weight of the RT valve but I guess the option to go lighter would be nice.

Cheers,

Paul.

P.s. Kinda prefer the look of my valve though as aposed to all black, cool logo though!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2002, 03:45 AM
3oz is 3oz....

AGD
08-04-2002, 03:46 AM
Can't do the ACE because of the removable barrel. Might be able to do the microswitch but it would be expensive becuase you have to machine the frame.

AGD

P4ULuk
08-04-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Can't do the ACE because of the removable barrel. Might be able to do the microswitch but it would be expensive becuase you have to machine the frame.

AGD

Fair enough I can live with the ACE I have, and the plastic tab!

Cheers for the quick answer!

Paul.

Top Secret
08-04-2002, 09:16 AM
I know that the Standard body can't have ACE, but is it possible to upgrade my standard to a X-mag body without too many issues?

WARPED1
08-04-2002, 04:41 PM
I plan on buying a plan ole emag soon,will lvl 10 be a standard feature?(plain because who cares what the hell the gun looks like?Can it hit what your aiming at?)

spacemanspiff
08-04-2002, 06:19 PM
Can a warp breech from a C&C fit on an SFL body? Or are the bodies milled alittle differently where the breech sits.

I'll be bringing my SFL to the IAO maybe get to leave it with Tom for the ACE;)

manike
08-04-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by spacemanspiff
Can a warp breech from a C&C fit on an SFL body? Or are the bodies milled alittle differently where the breech sits.

They take exactly the same breeches. You don't really want a C&C warp breech though because of the cosmetic milling on it.

You want a standard extreme warp breech. :) It will go better with the SFL.

manike

spacemanspiff
08-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Thanks Manike:) Now is there any way to get a standard extreme breech? If I can get one I might be able to get shocktech to ano it mill it match my gun.

Jeff_PbDaddy
08-05-2002, 02:53 AM
I have only one question TK....
<p>I ordered a blue X way back when you first announced them. Will you have it waiting for me at IAO?

Jeff

Oregon_pb_
08-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Congrats on all the hard work Tom.

Are you selling all 11 of the Extreme's or keeping some for demo units as well?

aaron_mag
08-07-2002, 11:27 PM
Oh why did I ever join this community? I just had a couple more upgrades to my mag and I was going to be totally satisfied. I always thought the EMAGs weren't as sexy as the good old mag. These new Extremes, however...drool. Now I've got some serious mag envy. Time to go break down and cry....:D

Oregon_pb_
08-08-2002, 05:28 AM
Aaron!!! This is Chris from Weekend Warriors. I still got your email, just haven't heard anything from the other group at intel. They usually play every month.

You see why i have an Extreme Pre-ordered now? :p

aaron_mag
08-08-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Oregon_pb_
Aaron!!! This is Chris from Weekend Warriors. I still got your email, just haven't heard anything from the other group at intel. They usually play every month.

You see why i have an Extreme Pre-ordered now? :p

I better not play with you since you know I'm going to have to try that Extreme out. Then I'm really going to be disatisfied. Are you going to the Oregon version of the AO party (September 7th)? If so see you there.:D

DarkPhoenix
08-17-2002, 11:13 PM
Want upgrade, hehe!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-18-2002, 03:04 AM
want blue/black fade upgrade!!!